What's new

Dam Pakistan

^^ Sir with proper water management risks of rise in water table in immediate areas can be reduced.

It s not must that we fill this dam for winter. We can keep it partially filled. It is a hilly area any way.

We don't have to see this dam as an independent source of supply. It will be hooked to the national grid.

The money it generate will change the life of surrounding areas, it will creat jobs for the locals and national level.

Sindh will have no water issues. Instead they will get water exactly when they needed and as much they needed.

We will have more irrigation land available in Sindh and more uncultivated land can be cultivated.

Most of above we can regulate the flood waters also.

I am pro Kalabagh Dam. I simply noted reservations of the KP & Sind. Because the lines have been firmly drawn, don't think Kalabagh Dam is going to be built any time soon. Pity but a sad fact of life.

i think pakistan is fast loosing the chance to dam the indus....india is going full ahead in damming it in various areas in ladakh on the indus and the shyok rivers and after that even if you build the dam the results will not be as expected...

india cant use the water of indus...neither can control it nor it can store the water to level to decrease indus production according 1960 accord..so thats not a matter..
if it becomes an issue and india does it..then expect a war that will end in a nuclear war..

Back
Top Bottom