What's new

Current load-shedding result of PTI’s inefficient power policies ‘We are fixing it,: PM shahbaz

We have seen this movie before in 2013 when newly elected PML(N) government paid out PKR 480 billion to the IPPs. The trick was to pay in June 2013 so that it would be booked under the budgetary expenses of previous PPP government.

When load-shedding started last week, some journalists have already said this is another ploy to convince awam that IPPs need to be paid billions of rupees as unpaid balance. Even though there was no load-shedding last month and non of the newspapers were publishing stories about the plight of IPPs.

We have seen this movie before in 2013 when newly elected PML(N) government paid out PKR 480 billion to the IPPs. The trick was to pay in June 2013 so that it would be booked under the budgetary expenses of previous PPP government.

When load-shedding started last week, some journalists have already said this is another ploy to convince awam that IPPs need to be paid billions of rupees as unpaid balance. Even though there was no load-shedding last month and non of the newspapers were publishing stories about the plight of IPPs.
MashAllah, it’s as if the entire bureaucracy was actually shadow working from them these last 3 years. Working overtime to make PTI fail and prepare path for N league.

maybe if nawaj cuts down on gluttony then there be no load shedding.

Power blackouts are now a phenomenon in some Indian states as well. Coal prices are through the roof and developing countries have to scramble to meet the demand externally. Hope India resolves the problem soon.

Good luck to Pakistan as well :cheers:

Power blackouts are now a phenomenon in some Indian states as well. :cheers:

The difference is that there were no power black outs in Pakistan prior to April 9. Pakistan actually has excess power generation capacity than her need.

Last edited:
The difference is that there were no power black outs in Pakistan prior to April 9. Pakistan actually has excess power generation capacity than her need.
Installed power is only half the battle. Nawaz built those plants with Chinese funding I believe.

Operational capacity is determined by fuel availability among other things. SS is not wrong to blame the previous gov. here as they have not anticipated the fuel expectations in advance. Usually, fuel must be in stock for months in advance. The new administration has only now taken charge. But I believe even they will struggle because prices are high in the market right now.

Solar power is a neither cheap nor stable form of energy. May be good for rural areas or clusters of a few houses. Pakistan has the worst quality of coal.
On the contray solar energy IS VERY CHEAP
ask anyone who is putting pannels on their top house
ofocurse its going to be expenisve if your return rate is 30-40%(perozanl deal with kick backs) vs 7-10%(bidding)

With respect to stability..you have 10,000 mws battery capacity installed through out the country..or 40% of your requirement

Now if you are too lazy to understand what i mean by "battery"
Read about control watwr release from hydro plants

SS is not wrong to blame the previous gov. here as they have not anticipated the fuel expectations in advance.

Its just refreshing to see Indian PDF members continuously trying to defend a certain political party in Pakistan. Keep it up :pleasantry:

Last edited:
Installed power is only half the battle. Nawaz built those plants with Chinese funding I believe.

Operational capacity is determined by fuel availability among other things. SS is not wrong to blame the previous gov. here as they have not anticipated the fuel expectations in advance. Usually, fuel must be in stock for months in advance. The new administration has only now taken charge. But I believe even they will struggle because prices are high in the market right now.
sharif family ko godh lei lo aur india mai rakh lo ahsaan hoga indians per lol

PM Showbaz , this is for you................

1650904278046.png

Solar power is a neither cheap nor stable form of energy. May be good for rural areas or clusters of a few houses. Pakistan has the worst quality of coal.
only way is to transfer this coal into something

SO much debate has been done by people in Pak, like i have been hearing about gassification or something

But issue is no body want to take risks, every politician just need fixed and sured returns

Its impossible to Not Take any benefit from this huge reserve. Issue is the Will to Do something out of box
And our Babus lack this vitamin from birth, they think Jugaars and not the proper way to long term benefits

Back
Top Bottom