Crypto Jew Generals of Turkish Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKINCI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Former chief of general staff

genel+kurmay+eski+ba%C5%9Fkan%C4%B1+ilker+ba%C5%9Fbu%C4%9F+yahudilerin+a%C4%9Flama+duvar%C4%B1nda+ibadet+ederken+kendisini+tan%C4%B1yan+bir+yahudi+ile+birlikte.jpg

ilker.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

aglama-duvarinin-onunde-bir-turk-general.jpg

20865_283289674958_3361125_n.jpg

%C3%A7evik-bir-yahudi-%C3%B6d%C3%BCl%C3%BC-476130089414344442170.jpg
180px-%C3%87evik_Bir_DD-SD-00-01007.jpg

M-60 modernization project has been signed during Çevik Bir era.

iste-silivri-cezaevi-140-1g.jpg

Now all of them are in jail.

Lan olum bunlar sahte.

These are photoshopped the first two photos and you put them.

Nope, both of them tried to make coup against Islamist Refah and AKP Parties.

islamist or not.. coup against elected representitive is an offence. but what is the need to paint him as a jew.. are turks antisemitic?

Akinci arkadas, bu konulari kendi aramizda tartisiriz lakin bunu burda herkese acik sacik sekilde acmani hic hayra alamet bir tavir olarak gormedim.

Most of Turks think these photos are BS or photoshopped. I think it's best place to argue our former anti Islamic politics here.

so best way to discredit a general is to call him jew?

We are calling them as 'jew' because they are jew... And if they took step upto these positions in our army by hiding their real IDs it is clear that they are there for a reason... And we know what is their reason but it's a long story...

Last edited by a moderator:
First class for Jews :), you know they are rulers of world so they deserve that.

Well one can't help but admire Jews - They're very resourceful, united & judging by the Arab-Israeli Wars - very brave too ! :)

I hope that Jews & Muslims solve their issues & the two religions that are closest to each other form a lasting bond of friendship & mutual coexistence !

Ayni gün Mescidi aksa'yi da ziyaret edip dua ettigini belirtmisti ama bu resimlerin góstermediklerini soylemisti kendisi ama Kadir Misirlogluda bazi seyler dedi her neyse bu konular bizi asar.. zaten cezalari kesilmis icerdeler oyuzden tartismayi gereksiz buluyorum.

Say that in English or I'll make Turkish Kebab out of you...you cute little Sushi Chef ! :P

Dear members, please stick on the forum rules. And stick on English.

Thanks...I was reading the google translation and it was hilarious...'death in space'...
@Topic what is your opinion on the general?Is he Jewish and is his Jewishness of any significance?

so best way to discredit a general is to call him jew?
Depends on whome you asking.
Some hate Jews and some dont.
There shouldnt be an ethinicity problem,there wasnt before but this governent has strengthened the hate against Jews(Flottila incident,Palestinian cause).
As you can see,one calls him a jew and the other says the opposite.
Either way they hate jews.
For me,i dont care about ethnicity as long he works for the good of my country(he could be from Mars).

Thats one visually beautiful jail ! :)

Please lock me in there with Hazal Kaya, Nicole Kiddman & Jennifer Anniston ! :angel:

' @T-123456 @Neptune

Kill Joy ! :sick:
We have other plans for you:smokin:

@T-123456
This is not about ethnicity... Actually racism is forbidden in İslam... This is about attitude of their minds... Their belief... For example they believe that you and me, we are created for them, all other people who are not jew are created for them... Pure racism is their belief... Judaism is based on racism without any doubt... For sure there are people who are jew and they are not judaist... I am not talking about them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom