What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

As long as we are divided by the caste system, there is a posibility that forigne forces will toppel us easily.
Lets not promote caste in PDF. it just gives the chance of others to quote bad about us.

south indian brahmins or only tam brahms....for me not even the four state liberty is there...only inside tn...only within my clan...

if u ask my dad,he wud only want me to marry a vadama iyer from our ancestral 5 villages in south east tirunelveli bordering kerala on one side and kanyakuamri district on the other.

My mom wud be okay with any tirunelveli/palakkad iyer girl.

and my GF is Punjabi Jatt-Hindu paternally from Bahawalpur and Maternally from Lahore.

This is my life,man.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

As long as we are divided by the caste system, there is a posibility that forigne forces will toppel us easily.
Lets not promote caste in PDF. it just gives the chance of others to quote bad about us.

ashok,it is okay man.not a big deal.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

no gujjus....sugar in anything and everything...even in sambhar..:sick:

my mom is the boss of the kitchen and her food ll change anyone's taste buds.

if u ask my dad,he wud only want me to marry a vadama iyer from our ancestral 5 villages in south east tirunelveli bordering kerala on one side and kanyakuamri district on the other.

My mom wud be okay with any tirunelveli/palakkad iyer girl.

and my GF is Punjabi Jatt-Hindu paternally from Bahawalpur and Maternally from Lahore.

This is my life,man.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

ashok,it is okay man.not a big deal.

You Lucky B*****!!!!I think you should go where your mom wants you to marry trust me you wont regret the decesion 2 -3 years down the line !!!!

I knw and my GF is a great sport,she knows fully well.But anyway i am lucky because i got a jattni?

main mallu nahin hoon,pure full blooded tam coming from a diet with brown rice,bhains ka dudh,coconut,all the best vegetables,great unpolluted water bodies and a bull head.

my place in TN is the equivalent of Jalandhar in punjab.

main mallu nahin hoon,pure full blooded tam coming from a diet with brown rice,bhains ka dudh,coconut,all the best vegetables,great unpolluted water bodies and a bull head.

my place in TN is the equivalent of Jalandhar in punjab.

Are you from Trichi ?????????

This is my life,man

a jattni in madisar...:rofl:...sight to behold...

u r from sengottai ?? beautiful place...visited as my friend lives there....especially i crossed into kottayam for a trip to palaruvi...awesome place...

Sorry again ?????

kuch nahin paaji,bas apna provincial love/hate.people of my place dont like northern TN/Central TN because it is too hot and no vegetation.Anyway,i love you all.

:)

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

well,perhaps.let us see how that holds out.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

a jattni in madisar...:rofl:...sight to behold...

u r from sengottai ?? beautiful place...visited as my friend lives there....especially i crossed into kottayam for a trip to palaruvi...awesome place...

yeah,a village 5 km from there and kuttralam.man,i just miss the pollution free weather.

I dont believe in love whether it is within or cross border....:P

Well.. relationship / marriages....

I had a cross border relationship with a girl (ofcourse) who was from Australia. We met over the internet, which afterwards moved on telephone, finally she was hell bent to have a marital relationship with me. Even she was ready to live with me in Pakistan. I never shown my intention or any sign that i m interested in marrying her.

Finally she told me to GTFO. :lol:

However, after some time i got her call, and she apologized for her last behaviour, and now we are still in contact. Usually she calls, the last time i phoned her was.... hmm....errr... i dont remember, i think it was years ago. :D

I dont believe in love whether it is within or cross border....:P

Well.. relationship / marriages....

I had a cross border relationship with a girl (ofcourse) who was from Australia. We met over the internet, which afterwards moved on telephone, finally she was hell bent to have a marital relationship with me. Even she was ready to live with me in Pakistan. I never shown my intention or any sign that i m interested in marrying her.

Finally she told me to GTFO. :lol:

However, after some time i got her call, and she apologized for her last behaviour, and now we are still in contact. Usually she calls, the last time i phoned her was.... hmm....errr... i dont remember, i think it was years ago. :D

In short angoor khatte hain ????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In short angoor khatte hain ????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nahi yaar, I never believed in making marital commitment with any girl.

I am truly a family guy, and always believed that marriages should be at the discretion of parents.

I have many girl friends (not love shov type GFs) in my life. Even we are still friends, now that relationship is between the families. Most of them come at my home with they hubbies / kids.

Back
Top Bottom