What's new

Crisis deepens as India blocks Chenab flow

Let me Make it easy for you since i don't have who day here for you to check on it by google lol estimated 72 suicide attacks only which means more then on a week do you know what it means buddy boy???? we lost 3000 civilians in these attacks alone. we lost 1500 soldiers in this war we lost close to 500 cops i am giving you very fair number go and search on these numbers. Still you are doubting us? Pakistan is cleaning the mess that World had left in 80-90s we are dealing with dirty tricks or RAW MOSAD and etc. Pakistan have recovered Indian/israel/US made weapons and communication devices from Talibans back in 04-05 go google that but we didn't cry because we know what real world is all about. We know we have to clean the mess that we let others to create back in 80-90s. Still we have to prove it to India. Man you think ISI will be siding with terrorists who are killing their own people think about it. Its something Pakistan say If RAW were working with tamils tigers against INDIA would you Buy that"??????????
No one is disscussing here about Alqaeda or taliban ..Nothing to do with India...Your work is appreciated on that regard.BUt the problem is when it comes to Indian intrest you people support LeT and its sister organisations..You have seen those blasts in recent years but our memory goes back to decades.. Do you know how many rallies have been organised in your own country in broad day lights by terrorist organisations in last month..?

Sir,
i hope some sensibility prevail and you people stop taking personal digs. Raheel brother first time i saw you getting personal..lol.. anyways. all this banglore to attack or not wont solve water crisis. We both know neither of these country are chile who will just let other attack them.

There is one simple thing we need to understand. you cant quench your thirst by making your neighbor die of thirst. Water crisis is a global issue - earth warming and what not we need to take counter productive step----Too much water will only cause flood and lets hope government wont build a dam which will cause a major problem to environment in Pakistan and India both.

Water sharing is one start where INDIA and PAKISTAN can have better future relation, I hope governments come up with a better solution which suit both side of border.
thank you

No one is disscussing here about Alqaeda or taliban ..Nothing to do with India...Your work is appreciated on that regard.BUt the problem is when it comes to Indian intrest you people support LeT and its sister organisations..You have seen those blasts in recent years but our memory goes back to decades.. Do you know how many rallies have been organised in your own country in broad day lights by terrorist organisations in last month..?
Buddy LET has been baned even before Mumbai attack!!! And other then that its the faith of Kashmiri people of Independent Kasmire and occupied Kasmire! Stop pressing Kasmiri people and they will stop the attacks on India. Its not just Pakistani sides who has beef with india its even indian side of Kashmire as well there are groups there as well and if your half a million army can't control that then how can Pakistan control our side of kasmire with less then one hundred thousand personals. think about that? Buddy look the situation from all angels not by only Indian side of views see what Kasmiri wants go and find out i did and i know its time for you to go and find out i guess before you lecture over here. They get killed raped on daily bases you think it doesn't hurt them. Clean the mess of your side!!!!!! as far as it goes from Pakistani side even India was admitting that cross border was controlled very well by Pakistan. We are trying to over come our west side you should do the same!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Buddy boy LET has been baned even before Mumbai attack!!! And other then that its the faith of Kashmiri people of Independent Kasmire and occupied Kasmire! Stop pressing Kasmiri people and they will stop the attacks on India. Its not just Pakistani sides who has beef with india its even indian side of Kashmire as well there are groups there as well and if your half a million army can't control that then how can Pakistan control our side of kasmire with less then one hundred thousand personals. think about that? Buddy look the situation from all angels not by only Indian side of views see what Kasmiri wants go and find out i did and i know its time for you to go and find out i guess before you lecture over here. They get killed raped on daily bases you think it doesn't hurt them. Clean the mess of your side!!!!!! as far as it goes from Pakistani side even India was admitting that cross border was controlled very well by Pakistan. We are trying to over come our west side you should do the same!!!!!!!
LeT banned Masood Azar can be seen giving lectures .. ..Jamat_ud_dawa banned another organization with its black flag born..
As far as kashmir is concerned you saw what you want to see..If I go to baluchistan I can see what I want to see.So stop giving lectures on kashmir ..Kashmir was peaceful before cross border terrorism..You are correct when you say cross border infiltration decreased and so bomb blasts in kashmir..Normalcy will return with no cross border..Dont worry about our part of kashmir..

LeT banned Masood Azar can be seen giving lectures .. ..Jamat_ud_dawa banned another organization with its black flag born..
As far as kashmir is concerned you saw what you want to see..If I go to baluchistan I can see what I want to see.So stop giving lectures on kashmir ..Kashmir was peaceful before cross border terrorism..You are correct when you say cross border infiltration decreased and so bomb blasts in kashmir..Normalcy will return with no cross border..Dont worry about our part of kashmir..
Well this is where the problem is not the Pakistani side of kasmire!!! I don't wanna see nothing buddy nor does Pakistan wants to see India getting hurt, But its the out come of Indian wrong doings they are freedom fighter or say that they are freedom fighter, Why? Whats there problem? Find out and fix it. They just carried out the biggest peace protest against india which is believed to be the biggest since 80s. Why? We found problem in Baluchistan and we are addressing it. problem is poverty and illiteratacy which we are addressing there. The problem is terrorists we are addressing it too. We are not just using force to control people of Baluchistan!!!!!!! we are showing them that we are serious about it this is why we pull back our army from Baluchistan time to time to show our sincerity but what about INDIA!!! what have you done beside force in Kasmire answer yourself not Pakistan........ Bring change and only way you can do it by addressing your own self.

Sir,
i hope some sensibility prevail and you people stop taking personal digs. Raheel brother first time i saw you getting personal..lol.. anyways. all this banglore to attack or not wont solve water crisis. We both know neither of these country are chile who will just let other attack them.

There is one simple thing we need to understand. you cant quench your thirst by making your neighbor die of thirst. Water crisis is a global issue - earth warming and what not we need to take counter productive step----Too much water will only cause flood and lets hope government wont build a dam which will cause a major problem to environment in Pakistan and India both.

Water sharing is one start where INDIA and PAKISTAN can have better future relation, I hope governments come up with a better solution which suit both side of border.
thank you

Sorry yar...just got out of my mind....

thanks.

Well this is where the problem is not the Pakistani side of kasmire!!! I don't wanna see nothing buddy nor does Pakistan wants to see India getting hurt, But its the out come of Indian wrong doings they are freedom fighter or say that they are freedom fighter, Why? Whats there problem? Find out and fix it. They just carried out the biggest peace protest against india which is believed to be the biggest since 80s. Why? We found problem in Baluchistan and we are addressing it. problem is poverty and illiteratacy which we are addressing there. The problem is terrorists we are addressing it too. We are not just using force to control people of Baluchistan!!!!!!! we are showing them that we are serious about it this is why we pull back our army from Baluchistan time to time to show our sincerity but what about INDIA!!! what have you done beside force in Kasmire answer yourself not Pakistan........ Bring change and only way you can do it by addressing your own self.
If it is you sincere thoughts then I respect .t those..Hope kashmir will see brighter day and developmt...

Last edited:
The Chenab River is formed by the confluence of the Chandra and Bhaga rivers at Tandi located in the upper Himalayas in the Lahul and Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Now what do you guys have to say on it.Oh come on guys as long as India honors the Indus agreement it can do whatever it wants on Chenab river.And for those of you who believe that Indian army is not prepared --Dare to take on India and you will know. :cheers: :cheers:

The Chenab River is formed by the confluence of the Chandra and Bhaga rivers at Tandi located in the upper Himalayas in the Lahul and Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Now what do you guys have to say on it.Oh come on guys as long as India honors the Indus agreement it can do whatever it wants on Chenab river.And for those of you who believe that Indian army is not prepared --Dare to take on India and you will know. :cheers: :cheers:
Make sense but about taking on India!!!! We did so many times but no reply just talk but now we have learnt our lesson to just do it big next time. So stop threating language with Pakistan because it will not take india nowhere but to the ground, :smitten::smitten::wave::P

Hey just to cheer up. Pakistan should stop thinking down to India and its army seriously. Look what happened in 26/11 era India called in commandos from other countries next time if Pakistan dared to attack India!!!! India will call in all the commandos of the world to fight Pakistan........... nah not a good idea so stop Looking down to india hahaha.........

i thought it was too serious so i should be little funny cheers cheers Indian fellows

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom