What's new

COW URINE/DUNG- Why its holy to Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ..Only for this reason u ppl refer cows to be like ur God or something..?

Some people drink urine, animal or human, as part of a special therapy. They believe that the proteins washed out by the body should be put back in, hence making full use of them. I, personally, find it repulsive to say the least, but those who indulge in it, are really serious about it.

The following boxer, Juan Manuel Marquez, who recently fought and lost to probably the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Floyd Mayweather Jr., believes in urine therapy quite strongly.

Caution: Do not watch while eating or drinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
So ..Only for this reason u ppl refer cows to be like ur God or something..?

The cow is considered a source for Milk, Butter as dairy products, Dung, Urine for medicinal or energy needs. It is also used for transportation and farming.
The cow is also considered a very caring mother and hence the word "Mata" or Gow-Mata.

Having said all that, Cow is not considered God!!! There are no temples in India where a Cow is an idol. It is only considered "holy" and not "God". Since it is holy, its products are used in rituals or the cow can be found around temples.

People have always been fascinated or even surprised with Hindu beliefs and practices but most times mis-represent or mis-understand these beliefs and practices. "Holy" and "God" are not the same. Hope this helps!

The cow is considered a source for Milk, Butter as dairy products, Dung, Urine for medicinal or energy needs. It is also used for transportation and farming.
The cow is also considered a very caring mother and hence the word "Mata" or Gow-Mata.

Having said all that, Cow is not considered God!!! There are no temples in India where a Cow is an idol. It is only considered "holy" and not "God". Since it is holy, its products are used in rituals or the cow can be found around temples.

People have always been fascinated or even surprised with Hindu beliefs and practices but most times mis-represent or mis-understand these beliefs and practices. "Holy" and "God" are not the same. Hope this helps!

Yes, i could understand cow urine for medical need,

But whats could be the explaination for the cow urine soft-drink ?

India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online :smitten::pakistan::china:

Yes, i could understand cow urine for medical need,

But whats could be the explaination for the cow urine soft-drink ?

India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online :smitten::pakistan::china:

:tdown: There are no urine drinks available in India. Pick a brand that serves the same.

Thanks for being eager can you now please explain

is it true that Chinese eat "baby Soup" for sex?
The Seoul Times

is the Beijing's penis emporium true as well?
BBC NEWS | Programmes | From Our Own Correspondent | Beijing's penis emporium

Warning: Disturbing Images

:tdown: There are no urine drinks available in India. Pick a brand that serves the same.

The Seoul Times

HaHa, no need to be so defensive when being question,

Let me answer your so-called whats Chinese eat;

(1) looks like some pictures from a horror movie, nothing proved to

be true, even its true, how to prove who was eating it ? maybe its

Indians.
(2) eating penis ? from a restaurant on a corner of a dark street ?

Wow, spooky, nice try, get some creditable source next time.

Now, the source Indians producing Cow Urine in a factory, open

interview with the reporter from Times on Line, thats what you call

creditable evidence !

Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft drink made from cow urine.

The bovine brew is in the final stages of development by the Cow Protection Department of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), India's biggest and oldest Hindu nationalist group, according to the man who makes it.

Om Prakash, the head of the department, said the drink – called "gau jal", or "cow water" – in Sanskrit was undergoing laboratory tests and would be launched "very soon, maybe by the end of this year".
India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online
:smitten::pakistan::china:

grey boy 2, when it comes to something embarrassing for you, even BBC is not a credible source, anything related to cows, however crazy it may seem, is worth highilghting, eh?

Come to India and show anywhere any mainstream drink with cowpiss in it. I challenge you. On the other hand, the BBC correspondent has in person chewed on the 'cold rubbery bland' stuff, if you go visit the article.

Have some parity, for the sake of your credibility.

If somethings are holy to one why argue about it? one can ask questions to gain general knowledge ! but to put down or degreat or be disrespectful is another .. iam totally against it i think we should respect each others religons and way of livies GOD bless everyone.

If somethings are holy to one why argue about it? one can ask questions to gain general knowledge ! but to put down or degreat or be disrespectful is another .. iam totally against it i think we should respect each others religons and way of livies GOD bless everyone.
Agreed on this..if we will respect other religion,then other gonna respect ours

There is one myth in Pak and China that Cow Piss Soft-Drinks come. I have never seen cow piss drinks ever in my life nor heard about it. Although I got known about cow piss only here in forum. Although One may be planning to launch but remember there are thinking of inviting losses and nothing else.

COW PISS not drink India. Although COW DUG is used widely for several purposes including as a gas for cooking.

There is one myth in Pak and China that Cow Piss Soft-Drinks come. I have never seen cow piss drinks ever in my life nor heard about it. Although I got known about cow piss only here in forum. Although One may be planning to launch but remember there are thinking of inviting losses and nothing else.

COW PISS not drink India. Although COW DUG is used widely for several purposes including as a gas for cooking.

May be you should take a look at this;

In some Indian states, cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer

India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph:smitten::pakistan::china:

@ grey boy

man stop believing them. i have been to almost every state of india except some north east like arunachal pradesh ,mizoram etc..
nowhere cow dung or cow urine is sold as dairy products..
the arguments fin this thread are really funny.hahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Seoul Times

YUCK ...Trisonic, you have ruined my day. I love Chinese food but this is disgusting.

May be you should take a look at this;

In some Indian states, cow dung and urine are sold in regular dairy shops alongside milk and yogurt, and "ayurvedic" Indian health food companies make porridge, toothpaste and tonic drinks which claim to cure ailments ranging from liver complaints to diabetes and cancer

India makes cola from cow urine - Telegraph:smitten::pakistan::china:

grey boy 2, time to embarrass you again RIGHT from chinese news agency

3 Million Chinese Drink Urine to Keep Fit: Symposium

SHENYANG (Xinhuanet) -- More than three million Chinese are drinking their own urine for medical purposes, according to a just-closed national seminar on the therapy with human urine.
Zhu Jinfu, a senior engineer from Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province in each China, said at the seminar that many of his forefathers had enjoyed longevity thanks to this therapy.
The engineer began drinking his own urine when he was 13 and has been healthy for the past 58 years.
Yang Liansheng, a professor from the Liaoning Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, said that urine is turned into something like blood serum after it is filtered by kidney. Therefore, urine contains no bacterium and is more sanitary than blood, he noted.
As urine contains many kinds of active materials and helps human body resist invaders from the outside, and thus, improves the immunity of human body, according to the professor.
Almost 80 academic papers were handed over to the seminar, which was convened on May 26-28 and attended by over 300 participants.

This thread was opened to remove misconceptions, and not to start flame war. So if you are done with your usual rant and my d1ck bigger than yours BS, we can move on.

First time hearing about this so called cow urine drink never saw in india ...................may be for export:cheers::cheers:

First time hearing about this so called cow urine drink never saw in india ...................may be for export

I think there was some launching of it sometimes back. composed of different products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom