What's new

Could the F-7PG package sorted out PAF BVR problem?

We buy what is required for deterance..we have credible detterance which is why India did not attack after Mumbai Attacks...Unlike India who wants to buy everything China has and project more power then China..Pakistan is on defensive and not on offensive.Trust me your diplomats would not bark about F16 sale to Pakistan everywhere if our air force was not a concern for India.

Hi,

So you missed the attack that india made on pakistan----look at it again---india is consistantly attacking pakistan since mumbai attacks---there are a thousand and one ways to attack and indai is utilizing most of them.

India is tearing us apart at its discretion---we have become a pariah nation in the world due to indian propaganda---.

Youg pakistanis need to grow up mentally and understand----wars maynot be fought with india on a conventional scale----like soldiers killing each other---tanks---and bombs---and all that mayhem that goes along when two millitaries clash---india has taken the un-conventional route for waging war on pakistan----we are at war with india 24 / 7 now---just the playing field has been changed---.

So out of touch from reality are my young pakistani brethren---one wonders---who their teachers are---or do they have any at all.

to see the new face of our air force wait till 2015-16
that is all i can say
sir khan

Hi,

First of all please---I am not a sir---I appreciate your respect though. You see---when you see something---or read something---people understand it to what they want to believe in.

When PAF states that the JF 17 meets its requirements---I understand what they are saying---they want to be independent---but that does not neccessarily mean that is what the political scenario of pakistan needs. The needs of PAF and the political imbalance between india and pakistan are two different things.

The JF 17---doesnot bring political harmony to the india pakistan issue---as a matter of fact it has further tilted the scales towards india---but it does give paf a non restrictive buying option---plus they wopuld like to say to to the americans face---we got made in china / pakistan---so sc-rew you----now for building the ego---that is well and fine---but to bring india to the negotiating table---it is a miserable failure.

you----now for building the ego---that is well and fine---but to bring india to the negotiating table---it is a miserable failure.

So Mr. Mastan Khan you want a fight between India and Pakistan it looks that way from ur comments. If not negotiation then what would have suited pakistan in this case.

You tell us what could have better for Pakistan instead of negotation ?. :undecided:

The JF 17---doesnot bring political harmony to the india pakistan issue---as a matter of fact it has further tilted the scales towards india---but it does give paf a non restrictive buying option---plus they wopuld like to say to to the americans face---we got made in china / pakistan---so sc-rew you----now for building the ego---that is well and fine---but to bring india to the negotiating table---it is a miserable failure.

Sir, the JF-17 is designed not to bring an enemy to the negotiating table with its spec. sheet, but by the amount of damage it can do when operated in numbers. It is designed to be cheap enough to replace PAF's large fleets of out-dated aircraft with a modern, capable platform that can be upgraded to their content.

Sir, the JF-17 is designed not to bring an enemy to the negotiating table with its spec. sheet, but by the amount of damage it can do when operated in numbers. It is designed to be cheap enough to replace PAF's large fleets of out-dated aircraft with a modern, capable platform that can be upgraded to their content.

the last part is the one that matters the most! we cannot do any good to the F7, the mirages and not even the F16 after the MLU, not any thing big! but yes the JF17 have the potential to be taken to the next level!

regards!

Hi,

My goodman---please think about what you are saying---no plane is inducted into any airforce to please that air force---but rather to create political balance between warring parties---secondly---please read your post again---what numbers are we talking about----the opposition will have two to three times that numbers-----pilots with more flying hours---pilots who are as dedicated like anyone else---planes with more numbers of deadly missiles---did I miss something here---I don't think so---.

It is very difficult to swallow when you find out that your loved and esteemed ones are on a different path than what the needs of the nation are.

CURRENTLY WE HAVE ACCORDING TO A ROUGHLY ESTIMATE
ABOUT 55-61 F-7PGs SKYBOLT
IN OUR FLEET
AND THAT's ONLY FOR INTERCEPTION AND LITTLE GROUND SUPPORT

CURRENTLY WE HAVE ACCORDING TO A ROUGHLY ESTIMATE
ABOUT 55-61 F-7PGs SKYBOLT
IN OUR FLEET
AND THAT's ONLY FOR INTERCEPTION AND LITTLE GROUND SUPPORT

and they are here to saty for another good five or even more years!

regards!

MIRAGES AND F-7s IN OUR AIR FORCES WOULD REMAIN UNTIL 2020
AND AFTER THAT THEY WOULD BE REPLACED BY QUITE POSSIBLE J-XX

who said this? i mean JXX replacing the Mirages and F-7 :hitwall:
why were are producing Thunders then? to replace F-16s?:crazy:

Hi,

My goodman---please think about what you are saying---no plane is inducted into any airforce to please that air force---but rather to create political balance between warring parties---secondly---please read your post again---what numbers are we talking about----the opposition will have two to three times that numbers-----pilots with more flying hours---pilots who are as dedicated like anyone else---planes with more numbers of deadly missiles---did I miss something here---I don't think so---.

It is very difficult to swallow when you find out that your loved and esteemed ones are on a different path than what the needs of the nation are.

Dear sir, by making Pakistan bankrupt itself to scare its neighbour, you would also turn the PAF into a paper tiger. By going the JF-17 and FC-20 route, the PAF has made itself far stronger in the long run. The opposition's numbers don't matter as long as the PAF has aeroplanes and missiles - low-cost solutions such as JF-17 and FC-20 can take care of that in the future, expensive and "scary" Western fighters never have and probably never will.

Why do you prefer that Pakistan continue importing expensive foreign toys than develop its industries and provide its citizens with jobs? Pakistan has transformed itself from an Asian Tiger to a basket case in only a few decades, that's the reality and Pakistan will not be buying any expensive toys until that changes.

Last edited:
The F7ps should not be retired but put in reserve and used exclusively for interdiction by the 'reserve air force'

Back
Top Bottom