What's new

Could Saudi Arabia be next?

Wet Dreams-

i dont see this happening in near future-

Wet Dreams-

i dont see this happening in near future-

It all depends on how quickly the American companies work on shale gas.

As soon as US dependency on ME oil goes down, we will see increased US dominance, arrogance and interference.

The world shall then see fireworks in the Middle East.

Pakistan will play the deaf ears and won't move a finger, neither the other Islamists, and they will be more likely to join the feast. At the first broken barrier sound the Saoudis will be parked in Morroco's hotels!

that is what i thought.

It all depends on how quickly the American companies work on shale gas.

As soon as US dependency on ME oil goes down, we will see increased US dominance, arrogance and interference.

The world shall then see fireworks in the Middle East.

the world has seen some fireworks in Arab worlds- and the results are not good- more extremists coming to power- Libya- Syria- Egypt- the world was a better place under gaddafi- asad and mubaraks dictatorship-

the world has seen some fireworks in Arab worlds- and the results are not good- more extremists coming to power- Libya- Syria- Egypt- the world was a better place under gaddafi- asad and mubaraks dictatorship-

But still, today is a different time.

Just wait for the time when US dependence on ME resources ends. America will show its true colors.

But still, today is a different time.

Just wait for the time when US dependence on ME resources ends. America will show its true colors.

these saudis kings were not inserted by amrika- the people did- and i am familiar with the ground realities- i see no such animosty- or anger against the monarchy any where-

these saudis kings were not inserted by amrika- the people did- and i am familiar with the ground realities- i see no such animosty- or anger against the monarchy any where-

You see, US dosen't care for ground realities.

Once its dependence ends, it won't give a damn to anyone. Any government that will toe their line will face the music.

You see, US dosen't care for ground realities.

Once its dependence ends, it won't give a damn to anyone. Any government that will toe their line will face the music.

US has never lay a foot into a country whose people or atleast as section does not support amrika-

NA against Talibans-
South against North Korea-
South against North Vietnam-
Muqtada Al Saddar against Saddam-

The reason amrika not doing any thing to Iran or N. Korea is simple- they will not be able to find any people support there-
thats why i am saying amrika can milk the saudi kings- but they cant overthrow the Kingdom-

US has never lay a foot into a country whose people or atleast as section does not support amrika-

NA against Talibans-
South against North Korea-
South against North Vietnam-
Muqtada Al Saddar against Saddam-

The reason amrika not doing any thing to Iran or N. Korea is simple- they will not be able to find any people support there-
thats why i am saying amrika can milk the saudi kings- but they cant overthrow the Kingdom-

I am not saying they will overthrow the kingdom.

Look what US did with Iran after the Islamic revolution. If this is how, US behaves with someone despite needing their oil, how will they have behave with a region when they dont need them.

At that time, anyone who will not obey them, will directly face the military power of the US.

Its OIL, OIL and just OIL. I mean, what other relevance does ME have ?

I am not saying they will overthrow the kingdom.

Look what US did with Iran after the Islamic revolution. If this is how, US behaves with someone despite needing their oil, how will they have behave with a region when they dont need them.

At that time, anyone who will not obey them, will directly face the military power of the US.

Its OIL, OIL and just OIL. I mean, what other relevance does ME have ?

as i have said many times before- Oil is not just oil- its a bargain chip-
Amrika did to iran because they can afford that- they had Oil Rich gulf countries in their back-
Now if saudi kingdom is over thrown- definitely amrika will not have that much liberty which it enjoys now-
the Oil is not running out in this century- and thats a lot of time to for a country to develop itself in terms of other resources--
Seeing the level of development in the once dessert- i can safely say the saudis will have other alternatives means to sustain itself just like all the once poor now developed nations have-

as i have said many times before- Oil is not just oil- its a bargain chip-
Amrika did to iran because they can afford that- they had Oil Rich gulf countries in their back-
Now if saudi kingdom is over thrown- definitely amrika will not have that much liberty which it enjoys now-
the Oil is not running out in this century- and thats a lot of time to for a country to develop itself in terms of other resources--
Seeing the level of development in the once dessert- i can safely say the saudis will have other alternatives means to sustain itself just like all the once poor now developed nations have-

Dude, I am not saying US will overthrow govt.

Anyone who will not obey command will be attacked militarily.

Anyways, that is still some time off.

Dude, I am not saying US will overthrow govt.

Anyone who will not obey command will be attacked militarily.

Anyways, that is still some time off.

yaar i covered both aspects-
post 53 was military aspect-

Dont know about Saudi people's attitude, but in my opinion, the turning of Saudi would be the real rise of Islam, no other muslim state is comparable with Saudi economically, politically and especially the religion influence.
Maybe the rise of Iraq will show more influence.

Back
Top Bottom