What's new

Could Iran be a future problem?

I completely disagree, it depends on how it is interpreted.

If you are citing Turkey as an example, let me tell you Turkey are conquered people. They destroyed the Ottomans and they stripped them of their culture, language, religion, everything. Not a good example at all.

Religion is important for spirituality when used in the right way so must be taught in a certain way at school. It is the gateway to freedom of thought and expression, the Renaissance is a testament to this.

kindly dont repeat his abusive post on islam in your quotes

and try to delete the abusive part on islam in his post and then reply to him

by the way he is a lost cause

@somebozo stop attacking religion and members.

sir ye blasphemous comment say baz nae ata key bar ban ho chuka hayn isay last warning dayn na logically baat karey tu kindly permanently ban karen

Last edited by a moderator:
@somebozo stop attacking religion and members.

I did not attack any religion..i mentioned the mere truth..if someone can factually prove me wrong then please do so. With facts and figures.

sir ye blasphemous comment say baz nae ata key bar ban ho chuka hayn isay last warning dayn na logically baat karey tu kindly permanently ban karen

Whatever..calm down brother!

Last edited by a moderator:
No! Iran actually is one neighbor that can solve some of our key problems infact indirectly make us richer including Gas and Oil reserves and helping China through our land and daily oil usage almost 40% lower than international market why would Iranians jeopardise their economic well being is beyond logic. Iran has not encroached or grabbed land for over 2 centuries infact their enemies have grabbed their lands. Had Iran influenced Pakistan we would have taken full advantage of what they offered us for the past 2 decades, we kept rejecting it due to US and saudi and other arabian neighbors pressure.

My opinion may not be anything to many but Pakistan should buy as much Oil from Iran as we can and stock the reserves for bad days to come, no other country gives you or offered you such a lucrative deal not even saudis the only deal arabs give you is pay me later with interest in the form of bad omen assets stationed across Pakistan, that too happened only in nawaz sharif tenure after that saudis did not offer and now they are back with bad and expensive offers.

There are fears, Iran would not want to see gawadar deep sea port to develop because it might come in the way of their plan to develop Iranian, chabahar port. In similar way, the Arabs would not want to see gwadar to develop.

If pakistani gawadar port succeeds then Iranian chabahar port might fail.

And if I am not mistaken, the region of Pakistan has been under Persian rule several times in history... The western part of Balochistan is still under Iran....

There are fears, Iran would not want to see gawadar deep sea port to develop because it might come in the way of their plan to develop Iranian, chabahar port..

Did they create problems when for the first time development work stated in gawadar? I believe not so why would they do it now.

This fear has cripped our economy and development of strategic assets. Tomorrow people would say don't dig gold in Balochistan because we fear afghans and Iranians would rob us all BS by bureaucrats, politicians, paranoid awam and west. We should focus the development, iran offered gas and oil for the cheapest in the entire world do you think if they wanted to create trouble they would offer such low prices? they would not have offered we need to learn to trust. Your biggest ally US is not even helping you with energy problems laughing at you for all this load shedding did you read recent statement by them they say they have many reservations and the system inside Pakistan [bureaucracy and political environment] is stopping US..BS or not in sort US and west kicked Pakistan's butt.

Islam needs to be out of classrooms, homes, minds and society for Pakistan to survive..take example of Turkey!

Why should we abandon it ??

We should be focused on reclaiming it from the Arabs. We were Muslims before being taught to be subservient to the Gulf and Pakistan can remain Muslim without the Gulf.

Why should we abandon it ??

We should be focused on reclaiming it from the Arabs. We were Muslims before being taught to be subservient to the Gulf and Pakistan can remain Muslim without the Gulf.

Epic face palm!

Worst form of slavery is when slaves cherish their slavery as freedom!

Back
Top Bottom