What's new

Could Iran be a future problem?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the future, how would Iran act if they were sanction free and economically/financially strong?

I would like to think they would remain the same, peaceful.

However they are known to be very ambitious, would they look to encroach on Pakistan's territory? Look to destabilize and land grab.

The US has given countless warnings to Pakistan not to trust Iran. The goal of the US is to destroy Iran, are they convincing Pakistan to converge with the same goal as it would be beneficial for them also.

Let me make it clear, I like Iran, nothing against them.

This is purely hypothetical, as countries do change when they grow in influence, and geo-politics will be always be there.

In the future, how would Iran act if they were sanction free and economically/financially strong?

However they are known to be very ambitious, would they look to encroach on Pakistan's territory? Look to destabilize and land grab.

The US has given countless warnings to Pakistan not to trust Iran. The goal of the US is to destroy Iran, are they convincing Pakistan to converge with the same goal as it would be beneficial for them also.

This is purely hypothetical, as countries do change when they grow in influence, and geo-politics will be always be there.

No, it would be hard for Iran to move into Pakistan. Because of it's geographical location, it's clear that not only is Iran protected, but trapped by it's own terrain.

Here's a good video on Iran's geopolitical situation...

Last edited by a moderator:

No! Iran actually is one neighbor that can solve some of our key problems infact indirectly make us richer including Gas and Oil reserves and helping China through our land and daily oil usage almost 40% lower than international market why would Iranians jeopardise their economic well being is beyond logic. Iran has not encroached or grabbed land for over 2 centuries infact their enemies have grabbed their lands. Had Iran influenced Pakistan we would have taken full advantage of what they offered us for the past 2 decades, we kept rejecting it due to US and saudi and other arabian neighbors pressure.

My opinion may not be anything to many but Pakistan should buy as much Oil from Iran as we can and stock the reserves for bad days to come, no other country gives you or offered you such a lucrative deal not even saudis the only deal arabs give you is pay me later with interest in the form of bad omen assets stationed across Pakistan, that too happened only in nawaz sharif tenure after that saudis did not offer and now they are back with bad and expensive offers.

Considering Iran it is very much possible. If they think that our policies are a bit pro gulf then they will definitely going to try destabilizing pakistan. Their foreign policy is very aggressive. They even tried the show of power couple of times in the past.

Iranians held in Pakistan over cross-border attack – The Express Tribune

Mere bhai hum nay bhi to danda diya hai iran ko bagar kisi wajah kay. AFAIK up till now it is the arabian regimes that destabilized Pakistan more than Iran ever imagined and they have been directly effected by us too because all the terrorists have gone down to the bordering areas with Iran as well that is the concern of both Pakistan and Iran.

My dear friends, be careful of iran and their ambitions to get nuclear weapons... some people have already bought into the whole peaceful civil energy crap that the cleric are pumping out of Iran however you folks should know that in case Iran does achieve nuclear warhead capabilities then rest assured middle east will be one unstable place. In case you are doubting about stability, just check what the Saud Areb and Turkie's opinion on potential nuclear iran and you will get the idea.

Mere bhai hum nay bhi to danda diya hai iran ko bagar kisi wajah kay. AFAIK up till now it is the arabian regimes that destabilized Pakistan more than Iran ever imagined and they have been directly effected by us too because all the terrorists have gone down to the bordering areas with Iran as well that is the concern of both Pakistan and Iran.

Unfortunately our relations with iran will going to backroll as Nawaz Sharief will be PM soon. This might also mean end of IP pipeline in favour of cheap gulf oil and LPG.

Being allies with Iran is better than being with Arabs

my friend, you do not know the nature of this countrie, they are secretly supporting terror outfits like Hazbollah(a militant Lebanese group), which reject the legitimacy nor accept israels peaceful right to exist in harmony and this sets a very dangerous precedence for the whole region as far as iran's motives are concerned.

my friend, you do not know the nature of this countrie, they are secretly supporting terror outfits like Hazbollah(a militant Lebanese group), which reject the legitimacy nor accept israels peaceful right to exist in harmony and this sets a very dangerous precedence for the whole region as far as iran's motives are concerned.

What's wrong with that?

Atleast someone is standing up for those poor Palestinians.

What's wrong with that?

Atleast someone is standing up for those poor Palestinians.

My pakistan friend, do you not believe in Israel's right to exist?

Sorry if you misunderstood me I can say it in urdu to better explain(bare with my urdu, I am still learning ami), janab e-li, app se mai guzarish kerta huo ke app meharbani see iran ke president ki tafseeli khitab(mean speech in urdu I think) dekhai, wo janab israel koo mitana(wipe?) chatai hai...

My pakistan friend, do you not believe in Israel's right to exist?

Sorry if you misunderstood me I can say it in urdu to better explain(bare with my urdu, I am still learning ami), janab e-li, app se mai guzarish kerta huo ke app meharbani see iran ke president ki tafseeli khitab(mean speech in urdu I think) dekhai, wo janab israel koo mitana(wipe?) chatai hai...

I'm trilingual, no need to translate, I understood your foolishness from your first post.

I have many Lebanese friends, Hezbollah offers Lebanon protection from Israeli aggression and also gives support to Palestinians in a time where they have no one to turn to.

Israel in its current state is not feasible as a state, it is the root cause of all extremism in the mid east.

My thread is related to how they would interact with Pakistan from a stronger political position, that is the real question mark.

Back
Top Bottom