What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Your suggestion of having it electrified has started to appeal to me, sort of reminds me of a South Africa where you can get a nasty shock if you try to steal someone's car.

I think part of our border on the Pakistani side has electrified fence.

fence_idea-728196.jpg

yeah we got whooped i admit it but how many times you won the WC?

We are still a new team. Cricket is not something that one can be professionally good at over a short time. Being professionally good at cricket takes time.

Now if I remember correctly, India back in the old days used to suck at cricket. Even Pakistan owned them :P

But now of-course, India has world-class batsmen.

look you'd not bet on shakib if it's your life at peril, but you'd for Pankaj Roy. Opening test in those days against West Indies and Australia demanded a strong pair. Anyway why are we comparing Pankaj Roy with Shakib and Tamim! :/

i am not comparing point is look at bangladesh's players average 8 years back
n compare now its improving

^^--------Good job on India, Illegals should be treated this way, not by shooting at them. very constitional.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

We are still a new team. Cricket is not something that one can be professionally good at over a short time. Being professionally good at cricket takes time.

Now if I remember correctly, India back in the old days used to suck at cricket. Even Pakistan owned them :P

we dont't have the proper infrusture to create many good players nor the proper nutrition for players, our fields were kids used to play are almost alll acquired by the government to building dalans. This is one one of reasons dhaka has an epidemic in drug problems.

No, because I am not interested in supporting the same Indians who bash us all day long for no reason. :wave:

And this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, if you insult the Islamic faith then you are getting a one-way ticket out of here.

Really, I am scared, I asked you to tell them not to insult other religion, I have lot of respect towards Islam don't teach me how to respect Islam.

Really, I am scared, I asked you to tell them not to insult other religion, I have lot of respect towards Islam don't teach me how to respect Islam.

it seems we have lots of religious fanatics in the pdf forum from bangladesh. Bangladesh in no way is full of them, for some reason these fundamentalists seek the internet for their jihad :/

Nothing like that, it's because of the
complicated historic strings this place ends
up attracting a certain shade of users.

it seems we have lots of religious fanatics in the pdf forum from bangladesh. Bangladesh in no way is full of them, for some reason these fundamentalists seek the internet for their jihad :/
Religious fanatics means?? Do we make bomb or throw stones at girls without Hijab?? Explain.

Religious fanatics means?? Do we make bomb or throw stones to girls without Hijab?? Explain.

Terming others as not Muslim enough, converts and such is done quite frequently.
Fortunately in Arabs there are no such practices, nor blasphemous attitudes
towards other muslims.

Although it's not our countries fault, its just that the attitude is common
in this sub-continent, possibly because of ones own incompetence.

You are new since 1996..When will you get old :P ???

Back
Top Bottom