What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Netherlands is also low lying like Bangladesh but they have built sophisticated coastal defence but Bangladeshis want to worry about India, but let them worry soon it will be too late.

Nicely said..If one likes it or not BD has a serious flood problem. Instead of looking into it, they are dreaming of waging war with India & capturing NE India. They surely have misplaced priorities.

I thought south indians wear white lungi

There is no white lungi..it called mundu, but for casual wearing especially inside house we prefer lungis and lot of it comes in chequerd colors..but I don't think they have a Bengali connection.

Nicely said..If one likes it or not BD has a serious flood problem. Instead of looking into it, they are dreaming of waging war with India & capturing NE India. They surely have misplaced priorities.

And since when did Bangladesh ever threaten India? Do you ever read the news regarding Bangladesh and make sense of it? NOT.

As far as climate change goes, there have been some work. But still needs more. And if there isn't any commitment from the top levels of government, then nothing is going off.

And since when did Bangladesh ever threaten India? Do you ever read the news regarding Bangladesh and make sense of it? NOT.

As far as climate change goes, there have been some work. But still needs more. And if there isn't any commitment from the top levels of government, then nothing is going off.

Illegal migration from BD is a threat to the peace & security of India.

Well Mr Han there is no evidence unless you can prove it?

The entire definition of FAITH, is that it by nature requires no empirical evidence.

You are religious too, I suppose you think that yours are real, but theirs are not?

bengies like to eat fish i heard soon they will get all the fish they want :rofl:
I guess Aussies have just taught you about not to fart curry all over because if you do then your azz is bound to be whopped somewhere. Guys how much does aussie paint cost? I want to find out along with Aussie DNA's search machine for BDian, Chinese and Pakistani brothers to muster whitewash job.
Australia v India, 4th Test, Adelaide, 5th day: Australia wrap up 4-0 whitewash | Australia v India, 4th Test, Adelaide, 5th day Report | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Back
Top Bottom