What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

You want to pi$$ off 160 million people:woot: Anyway you guys give any shitty awards to your
dalal Hasina but first take her to your Bharat Mata land. We can even arrange for a duty free
re-export of Hasina if Bharat wants to.:)

160 million BDs <> Razakars/BNP/Jamati

You want to pi$$ off 160 million people:woot: Anyway you guys give any shitty awards to your
dalal Hasina but first take her to your Bharat Mata land. We can even arrange for a duty free
re-export of Hasina if Bharat wants to.:)

I know how you import.;) wee... did you import her the same way.....to bad the Bharat Mata land BSF were a sleep when you sneeked in with her.

I know how you import.;) wee... did you import her the same way.....to bad the Bharat Mata land BSF were a sleep when you sneeked in with her.

No its was President Zia who out of kindness imported Hasina to BD. Our country is still feeling the effect of that import.
Actually Bharat mata land BSF & your didi Indira ghandi was very happy about that import.

come on guys they are free to protest , its their land , let them boycott any and all Indian products .

going by the same logic lets also ban all BD illegal immigrants too . stop them at the border . any which way :)

In the upcoming London olympics, I'll be surprised if Bangladesh does not get a Gold in pole vaulting.

I mean, if u can do it while dodging bullets...

If that was the case mexicans would have won every running contest, all mexicans had to do was keep a green card at the end of the finish line.

Well said, atleast Bangladeshis have edge in that field.

I dont think i have ever owned anything indian, well i recieved a louis philippe shirt as a gift ones. Other than that every product of India is garbage.

Solving Earth's Little Problems One 5.56mm Bullet At A Time:sniper:

Please boycott our cows, that will be most effective in stopping the killings.

These are our cows. We just sent them for grazing in Indian land... LOL
They will come back eventually...

I know lot of Bangladeshis who travel all the way to Kolkatta just for shopping:hang2: Mostly branded stuff, but those are made in India:P

Dude, Dhaka has the two largest shopping malls in south Asia and many other malls throughout the city, and we'll go to Kolkata for shopping?? Kolkata is not even considered for the medical treatment these days!!

Back
Top Bottom