What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

His Children surely are Indian National because their mothers are Indians but the man is not considered an Indian national. Indian law says either of the parents should be Indian which is valid for Children but man is outsider and illegal immigrants and never applied for citizenship.

What if you merry a foreigner? Wont she be eligible to become a Indian citizen? What about Sonia Gandhi? Is she a illegal immigrant?

What if you merry a foreigner? Wont she be eligible to become a Indian citizen? What about Sonia Gandhi? Is she a illegal immigrant?

In India dual citizenship is not allowed, that's why we have tough rule. If a foreigner marries an Indian man or women, the person has immediately apply for registration and he/she will be accepted as Indian citizen after 5 years. There is also a rule of learning to speak 1 Indian language.

In India dual citizenship is not allowed, that's why we have tough rule. If a foreigner marries an Indian man or women, the person has immediately apply for registration and he/she will be accepted as Indian citizen after 5 years. There is also a rule of learning to speak 1 Indian language.

Well, I understand he never applied for citizenship and he bent the law. But as he is eligible to do so, passing a verdict of 4 years jail term seems to me very harsh considering that fact that he got 7 Indian children to feed. Also court should had taken socio, economic reality of Indian society where even affording a passport by a middle class familly a luxury. I suppose he and his familly belonged to the lowest strata of Indian society.

I am not asking to act humanely (which is laughable in indian context), but the whole episodes seems a political stunt to me.

If a country is being violated then im sorry please expect the full wrath of the law. If people break the law then expect whats coming your way. It doesnt make sense to boycott Indian goods - you would be suffering commercially yourselves. I am not posting to annoy - im just pointing out the common sense approach. Tighten border controls and stop illegals entering foreign land.

Why just boycott? Break all ties with India and call back the diplomatic staffs and your consulate people back... Seal the border!

No economic activities at all!

yes it will b done in future.

If a country is being violated then im sorry please expect the full wrath of the law. If people break the law then expect whats coming your way. It doesnt make sense to boycott Indian goods - you would be suffering commercially yourselves. I am not posting to annoy - im just pointing out the common sense approach. Tighten border controls and stop illegals entering foreign land.

Dont come here to lecture living in UK. Just look around yourself and see how many illegal Pakistanis live in UK.

We dont kill any Indian neither any Myanmares. They cross all the time. If you are a neighbouring country, people tend to cross over. Its everywhere.
How many times PK rangers killed Afhganis in western border?

They won't do that cause earning from Phensedyl is a key source for india's economic development!!

Yeah right..we achieved our economic miracle by smuggling Phensedyl to BD.:lol:

Anyways this can be stopped tomorrow if GoBD allows liquor to be sold in the country.

Dont come here to lecture living in UK. Just look around yourself and see how many illegal Pakistanis live in UK.

We dont kill any Indian neither any Myanmares. They cross all the time. If you are a neighbouring country, people tend to cross over. Its everywhere.
How many times PK rangers killed Afhganis in western border?

Why does where i live bother you? Am i not allowed to comment on :pdf:?
Pakistan illegal immigrants are not the topic. If people are violating India from your nation then perhaps its a matter for your government to take it up with the Indian government to define the parameters of law which both nations will work within.
Stop getting sensitive and going off topic. I condone any sort of death ANYWHERE.

whatever. A Bsf soldier in hospital speaks itself.
Thats why many Bsf guys have anger towards these illegal bds and beat them when get chance.

Fact of the matter is India is a barbaric state. Indian BSF shoots its own people, fact is it shoots more of it's own people than Bangladeshis. India's so called democracy is a joke and it has no regard for human rights. Debating India over Bangladeshi killings is of no use.

Why does where i live bother you? Am i not allowed to comment on :pdf:?
Pakistan illegal immigrants are not the topic. If people are violating India from your nation then perhaps its a matter for your government to take it up with the Indian government to define the parameters of law which both nations will work within.
Stop getting sensitive and going off topic. I condone any sort of death ANYWHERE.

Dont worry about it... We are working within the parameter of international law.

BGB can not stop a citizen of our country to go anywhere within the border. Thats the law.

What law is this? The fence that India has made is inside our territory. So if you are right next to the border, even on the other side of fence, you are technically in India. So your "law" is not valid anyways.

And if thats not enough, when these Bangladeshis see a 3m high fence what do they think it is? Obstacle course made for their entertainment?

And you know what?? We are not crazy and racist after all. We have a lot of mechanism to deal with those kind of problems well inside our border.

Yeah right. Watch your crazy and racist brethren here.

Rohingya were Killed by beating by Bangladeshi. - My Great Site Will Brings You on Earth.

We ll see how you people react the day millions start pouring into your country.

What law is this? The fence that India has made is inside our territory. So if you are right next to the border, even on the other side of fence, you are technically in India. So your "law" is not valid anyways.

And if thats not enough, when these Bangladeshis see a 3m high fence what do they think it is? Obstacle course made for their entertainment?

You are a kid or what? Barbed wire fence falls within Indian jurisdiction. What BGB suppose to do?
Now you did not answer question.. what happend to Indians who comes from your side? Why dont you stop them? YOu should stop the stupidity here.

Yeah right. Watch your crazy and racist brethren here.

Rohingya were Killed by beating by Bangladeshi. - My Great Site Will Brings You on Earth.

We ll see how you people react the day millions start pouring into your country.

Some people gave some beating to robbers and you took that a race crime??/ You should find something better to do ...

You are a kid or what? Barbed wire fence falls within Indian jurisdiction. What BGB suppose to do?
Now you did not answer question.. what happend to Indians who comes from your side? Why dont you stop them? YOu should stop the stupidity here.

Fence isn't complete yet. Besides hardly anyone from Indian side goes across, its mostly the illegal migrants who go back to see their relatives, and BSF does stop people from crossing over(Felani).

Some people gave some beating to robbers and you took that a race crime??/ You should find something better to do ...

And you were calling us racist based on what? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom