What's new

'Contempt of Court' case against Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Oh so you think Supreme court are composed of clerks and should prioritize cases based on what IK wishes? What about the cases like fake voter list where IK was claiming credit? Just like PPPP, till courts churn out cases in their favor everything is kosher the day a case goes against them all hell breaks lose.

And don't compare NS to IK. NS was the long march part in restoration of judiciary, IK was the I was hiding and no asked me part. Shameless trolling by IK who was using Judges restoration slogans in his campaigning.

Your frustration is taking best of you and your typo is evident of that, calm down buddy.. I never said SC should prioritize cases based on IK's wishes but SC shouldn't prioritize cases based on NS's wishlist.. Right now CJ is doing exactly that.. Eyebrows do raise when PML-N is always able to get their desired ruling from SC in few hours time and on the other hand, gazillion of cases are pending since ages about which you're deliberately not willing to discuss here..

And I didn't compare NS with IK, its a dis-respect to IK. All I did was I gave you an example of NS's involvement in CJ restoration process, but your frustration is not letting you understand even simplest of examples.. So take some rest, get back when you're fresh, read my posts again and reply with some sensible stuff for sake of argument..

Cheers!!

BQjHBswCIAAPbxM.jpg

what wouldnt happen even in ur wet dreams ...btw there are some leader who run away and become UK national..there is some who die on their land for their land . He has made his supporters proud

Your frustration is taking best of you and your typo is evident of that, calm down buddy.. I never said SC should prioritize cases based on IK's wishes but SC shouldn't prioritize cases based on NS's wishlist.. Right now CJ is doing exactly that.. Eyebrows do raise when PML-N is always able to get their desired ruling from SC in few hours time and on the other hands gazillion of cases are pending since ages about which you're deliberately not willing to discuss here..

And I didn't compare NS with IK, its a dis-respect to IK. All I did was I gave you an example of NS's involvement in CJ restoration process, but your frustration is not letting you understand even simplest of examples.. So take some rest, get back when you're fresh, read my posts again and reply with some sensible stuff for sake of argument..

Cheers!!

I am not frustrated, I do have a soft corner for CJ because he is the only man in Pakistan in last few decades who stood against a dictator (and the only one in history who succeeded in that). His legacy is already written and nothing can undo that.

There are no gazillions of cases and IK has simply no power to dictate his terms. Hundreds of Pakistani citizens are missing from Baluchistan and KPK (missing persons cases) and you expect supreme court to discard everything when baby tantrums of IK start? I recall the time vividly when IK was stuck with one seat in NA and was using the same CJ for making political statements.

Look at the way PTI trolls are bad mouthing the judiciary, an absolute disgrace.

Oh so you think Supreme court are composed of clerks and should prioritize cases based on what IK wishes? What about the cases like fake voter list where IK was claiming credit? Just like PPPP, till courts churn out cases in their favor everything is kosher the day a case goes against them all hell breaks lose.

And don't compare NS to IK. NS was the long march part in restoration of judiciary, IK was the I was hiding and no asked me part. Shameless trolling by IK who was using Judges restoration slogans in his campaigning.

degree degree hoti ha aur patwari patwari hota ha ..
btw i just want answer the same CJ musharraf lawfully send the tinda in jail ..did u agree with him?
ARe u prasing the shame nawaz sharif how attacked the juduiary and the terrorise them to accept appology ..
some men run tu jeddah so men fight for their right and justice ..u cant compare a caword and munafiq and jhoota( he lied about so many things u want me to point out ) with the imran khan?

I am not frustrated, I do have a soft corner for CJ because he is the only man in Pakistan in last few decades who stood against a dictator (and the only one in history who succeeded in that). His legacy is already written and nothing can undo that.

There are no gazillions of cases and IK has simply no power to dictate his terms. Hundreds of Pakistani citizens are missing from Baluchistan and KPK (missing persons cases) and you expect supreme court to discard everything when baby tantrums of IK start? I recall the time vividly when IK was stuck with one seat in NA and was using the same CJ for making political statements.

Look at the way PTI trolls are bad mouthing the judiciary, an absolute disgrace.

he didnt stand up for justice ..he stoofd uyp for keeping his job .. he was the one who ligitimate Musharraf , give him power to bend law and supported his martial law ..he only parted ways when his own job was in danger ..otherwise he was kool with martial law ..

some men do stuff for the nation to become a hero like imran khan and some are made by circumstances like oppurtunist CJ

Ok, I agree, now lets move on and talk about what has happened since he was restored, no?? You guys are stuck with CJ restoration movement and don't want to move on.. Would you live entire life talking about that??

Rest of your post is all crap, SC has time to give rulings in favor of PML-n everytime within 3 - 4 hours, but they don't have time to hear rest of the cases numbering in gazillions.. Yes there are gazillions of cases still pending and only you N-Leaguers don't see them.. All you are doing is talking about this and that except the topic in hand.. Good luck with that, I'm out for now..

he didnt stand up for justice ..he stoofd uyp for keeping his job .. he was the one who ligitimate Musharraf , give him power to bend law and supported his martial law ..he only parted ways when his own job was in danger ..otherwise he was kool with martial law ..

some men do stuff for the nation to become a hero like imran khan and some are made by circumstances like oppurtunist CJ

O yar, CJ ko restore Lawyers communities, media, student federations aur political parties ne mil kr karwaya that. CJ khud to ghanta bi nai kr skta tha.. Aur ye patwari aaj kehte hain k CJ ne ye kia aur wo kia aur :blah: Bhootni ke ko hero bna dia hy muft main..

Ok, I agree, now lets move on and talk about what has happened since he was restored, no?? You guys are stuck with CJ restoration movement and don't want to move on.. Would you live entire life talking about that??

Rest of your post is all crap, SC has time to give rulings in favor of PML-n everytime within 3 - 4 hours, but they don't have time to hear rest of the cases numbering in gazillions.. Yes there are gazillions of cases still pending and only you N-Leaguers don't see them.. All you are doing is talking about this and that except the topic in hand.. Good luck with that, I'm out for now..

PMLN los the highest number of members in fake degree and Dual nationality cases - they lose some seats in NA because they couldn't find a replacement good enough. There is not a peep out of them look at IK on the other hand he declared that an injustice has been done to Ayla Khan, a woman against whom documentary evidence is available. IK is claiming that Courts ruled in PMLN's favor is some cases and did not entertain the same cases by PTI. Again a white lie, Courts not only ruled against PMLN with the same frequency they also entertained recount cases by PTI members. When courts agree to recount on Shaukat Tareen's bidding everything is kosher, when they don't agree (since no evidence is forthcoming and answer is courts should watch television reports) they suddenly become Nawaz courts. Wah Wah

PMLN los the highest number of members in fake degree and Dual nationality cases - they lose some seats in NA because they couldn't find a replacement good enough. There is not a peep out of them look at IK on the other hand he declared that an injustice has been done to Ayla Khan, a woman against whom documentary evidence is available. IK is claiming that Courts ruled in PMLN's favor is some cases and did not entertain the same cases by PTI. Again a white lie, Courts not only ruled against PMLN with the same frequency they also entertained recount cases by PTI members. When courts agree to recount on Shaukat Tareen's bidding everything is kosher, when they don't agree (since no evidence is forthcoming and answer is courts should watch television reports) they suddenly become Nawaz courts. Wah Wah

u r defending a lost cause .,.everyone know they favour pml n ..have u not seen the recording in which shabaz sharif was buying a judge ..abhie apnay buranay judge k beetay ko favour kar rahay hain .. thats why all the lawyers are now against CJ .. all the bars hate him ..he has made a judicial mafia ... how can they change presidential election dates bcoz pml n wants it ... jahan taak fake degrees k baat k ..chaudary nisar participated in election with a fake degree ..sheekh waqas did ..which important seats did u guys loose... all the disqualified member were allowed to contest again ... may be they bough judges

PTI trolls have gone bonkers and making false reports - the truth of what is going on:

8-2-2013_4196_1.gif

PTI trolls have gone bonkers and making false reports - the truth of what is going on:

8-2-2013_4196_1.gif

which false reports are u talking about ..like PML N now did they say we will get afia saddique out and fooled the whole nation of patwaris on internet

PTI trolling on twitter dude, they are making up stuff. For example:

"Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo5125m
Iftikhar ch is so scared of Imran khan. Praised him 9 times in just 5 minutes."

Another Gem: :rofl:

"Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo5129m
You are a great person, just use words carefully. Justice Jawad S Khawaja requesting IK"

Yet Another one:

Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo51211m
seems now CJP want to end this case as early as possible whereas Imran Khan want to carry on .......LEADER

O'boy what a deluded bunch of pansies :lol:

so did ur article say anythng about it ..No right ..i didnt mention the everythng in detail ..may be he did .. i knw u r pro cheif justice and anti imran khan ..but trust me .. chief justice know in the back of his mind he crossed the limit.. he started thinking him self as God ..that no one can touch him no matter how many times he bend the law .. Its God way of reminding him to get in line ..

a bullshyt case, a bullshyt agenda/vendetta by a bunch of bullshyt people

PTI trolling on twitter dude, they are making up stuff. For example:

"Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo5125m
Iftikhar ch is so scared of Imran khan. Praised him 9 times in just 5 minutes."

Another Gem: :rofl:

"Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo5129m
You are a great person, just use words carefully. Justice Jawad S Khawaja requesting IK"

Yet Another one:

Rao Jee NA-48 ‏@raoo51211m
seems now CJP want to end this case as early as possible whereas Imran Khan want to carry on .......LEADER

O'boy what a deluded bunch of pansies :lol:
so did ur article say anythng about it ..No right ..i didnt mention the everythng in detail ..may be he did .. i knw u r pro cheif justice and anti imran khan ..but trust me .. chief justice know in the back of his mind he crossed the limit.. he started thinking him self as God ..that no one can touch him no matter how many times he bend the law .. Its God way of reminding him to get in line ..

Imran Khan U-turns. Praises Judiricary in his final reply to the honorable court.

You're arguing with people with whom its not worth it.

Imran khan: Media misqouted me (Source ARY News)

Back
Top Bottom