What's new

Congress Youth Wing attacks Pakistani High Commission in New Delhi

^^^^
I guess, a 'military coup' like Egypt is the answer..........

Now an Indian is going to teach me the English meanings..:laugh:... it's your intellectual mate, how you perceive others since you people have the tendency to wash the soap before your hands.

Now what does that has to do with the current scenario, on the contrary you people have done much worse in Punjab and Gujarat and elsewhere.

Likewise, your scum bags showed no remorse in creating fire works from the friendly train service.

Lol....any port in a storm must be your daily dose.

Please don't just count our sins, coz you'll always come out on top if we do the same.

At least three versions in two days proves the progressive Indian morals.

Are we talking about the four that were kidnapped or the poor cattle smugglers.

Those who perform in India don't just pack up their bags and leave unless they are invited likewise the Indians who come to perform in Pakistan but your derelict bravado can only target the vulnerable ....get your priorities in place.

Ten most wanted ridicule, the businessmen from Lahore fiasco, the spy camel, pigeons drama, i say the egg is on your face. !!

Oh sure protesting(and not attacking) comes in the same criteria as border transgressions and night raids.

We are talking about 26/11, you can blow it off all you want but when we protest it seems to sting you till the ends of the earth and ooooohhh what scum we are, however when you do it its quite alright?

Oh, so why don't your artists pack up their bags and run away to Pakistan now, since protestors have been such scum and biased towards them??

Indians who come to perform in Pakistan?????????
Do name a few such selected individuals who work in Pakistan?

As for derelict bravado, yeah sure what ever makes you sleep peacefully.
At the least we have the audacity to do it in front of the world and not bomb embassies or send 16 year olds to do ur army's bidding.

Pakistan detests public ire but it is completely fine with all the covert cr@p.
Face it, ya'll just hate our guts.

There has been more border transgressions by Pak this year as compared to last year, so I don't see why the masses should stop.

Please don't just count our sins, coz you'll always come out on top if we do the same.

Oh sure protesting(and not attacking) comes in the same criteria as border transgressions and night raids.

We are talking about 26/11, you can blow it off all you want but when we protest it seems to sting you till the ends of the earth and ooooohhh what scum we are, however when you do it its quite alright?

Oh, so why don't your artists pack up their bags and run away to Pakistan now, since protestors have been such scum and biased towards them??

Indians who come to perform in Pakistan?????????
Do name a few such selected individuals who work in Pakistan?

As for derelict bravado, yeah sure what ever makes you sleep peacefully.
At the least we have the audacity to do it in front of the world and not bomb embassies or send 16 year olds to do ur army's bidding.

Pakistan detests public ire but it is completely fine with all the covert cr@p.
Face it, ya'll just hate our guts.

There has been more border transgressions by Pak this year as compared to last year, so I don't see why the masses should stop.

Perhaps he means RAW agents who according to some Pakistanis are doing blasts and killings in Pakistan to revenge.

Back
Top Bottom