What's new

Congratulations to PDF female members

So since it's international women's day, does that mean we get free sandwiches?

Congratulations , i do hope some real work is done for the betterment of women too and not just empty claims and loud mouthing.

:)Congrats to the ladies!!!:)

Its Woman"s day. Let her have all the fun..

Have u seen the list , I am waiting for that friendly_troll guy for the reply.
He is the master of sarcasm, but seldom comes online these days.. if he comes its MEMORIAL day.

you seems to be missing him! Me too!

Same here miSSing him.But 2morow he will be on PDF :P

You naughty boys…you lol at my sarcastic statements and when I get suspended for that you lol even more.
Although most of the PDF mods have tested their ban-a-member button on me several times, reason given by the mod who banned me the last time was quite random and the lamest of all. Wanna know why I was banned? Man, I was banned for being sarcastic!

Take a break and learn to control your sarcasm. Ban will be lifted on 00-00-00.

Don’t you think that would be an annoying notification to wake up to?

happy+womens_day+wallpaper.jpg

WTF? This AK-Talib guy is insulting women by giving them a WEED as a women’s day gift. Sad, very sad indeed!

You naughty boys…you lol at my sarcastic statements and when I get suspended for that you lol even more.
Although most of the PDF mods have tested their ban-a-member button on me several times, reason given by the mod who banned me the last time was quite random and the lamest of all. Wanna know why I was banned? Man, I was banned for being sarcastic!

welcome back

WTF? This AK-Talib guy is insulting women by giving them a WEED as a women’s day gift. Sad, very sad indeed!
She is a girl :lol:

Congrats to Divya, Jana, Elmo , Shattered ,Dark wave and another gal by the name of some-lekha from India.

congrats to all gals on this forum.

now that we men have congratulated, can u take all of us out for dinner tonight. lol thanx in advance.

:D dekha all these perverts were celebrating your ban.

thats why Qadafi only trusts women

Back
Top Bottom