What's new

Congratulations to PDF female members

We believe in steady progress

oh well, lets pray for teh best. do you know what, in my country and i am sure the same thing in india/pakistan/iran/CARs etc too, when a woman have a baby girl, she gets sad.

But the ratio of male and female mod is not fulfilling the requirement of having same and equal right for the females in PDF.

oh well, lets pray for teh best. do you know what, in my country and i am sure the same thing in india/pakistan/iran/CARs etc too, when a woman have a baby girl, she gets sad.

May be in some areas

attachment.php

:smitten: :cheers: :) :partay:

If i become a mod i swear i am banning every male member on this fourm and making this a ladies only fourm.

Guys are pervets :P

So yes vote for me

i think this attitude is dominant in most of places and in rural areas pretty bad.

Well true.I saw some people at my village.It feels very bad to see their reaction

If i become a mod i swear i am banning every male member on this fourm and making this a ladies only fourm.

Guys are pervets :P

So yes vote for me

There you go... you will get only 10 votes for you (all female) and thousands against :p

Plus I dont want to discuss topics about how cute the fighter planes are:

acecombat6idolmaster.jpg

There you go... you will get only 10 votes for you (all female) and thousands against :p

Plus I dont want to discuss topics about how cute the fighter planes are:

acecombat6idolmaster.jpg

Yes but you forgot its females day in pak and india so it means

1 female vote = 1000 vote

1 male vote = 1 vote

and its fair i mean give us girls a break for one day we desrve this much don't we ?

Yes but you forgot its females day in pak and india so it means

1 female vote = 1000 vote

1 male vote = 1 vote

and its fair i mean give us girls a break for one day we desrve this much don't we ?

Fair enough :D ... you retract your statement about males and you have my 1000 votes :lol:

Congrat to all PDF female members :lol:

where is the party????????

Back
Top Bottom