What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

well she is actually a spendthrift ;)
will have to keep that in mind

hope it stays that way.

Sometimes the future in-laws are known to inflate her resume/cv :lol: with qualities that may disappear the day you say "I do", and she says "I see".

lol yeah i know. Guy's the head phys. edu. teachers of the school, he's been in handball for over 30 years. I'm already rival with him. Look,

just days after i left the academy, my family registred me to a new school at the same day. So i was wearing the winter-time officer cadet uniform, At the first day, we had his classes at the 3rd and 4th classes i guess. When we're on the line, i was the only one having no sports clothings. He called me to get in front of him. He got mad at me because i didn't had sports clothes at his class. He shouted me and said "leave here, remove your uniform, find a sports clothe, wear it and come back.". I said i had no luxury to take off my uniform at any moment. He laughed. Then i repeated my sentence with a high voice. He said, "than I will do that for you". At the second he touched my to the jacket of my uniform. I pulled him forward, and punched his face. Guy got his nose broken. Then the others came and brought me to vice-director. I explained him. Thank to god he was coming from a military family. That's a real story my man. Now That's the same guy training them.

Oh no!

How many years she has to be at school?

more importantly how many years you have to be at school?

It is better to get away from that mad man of the phys ed guy as soon as possible. Who knows this poor guy may get a real punch from you before its over.

Its a jungle out there.

Last edited:
hope it stays that way.

Sometimes the future in-laws are known to inflate her resume/cv :lol: with qualities that may disappear the day you say "I do", and she says "I see".

Oh no!

How many years she has to be at school?

more importantly how many years you have to be at school?

It is better to get away from that mad man of the phys ed guy as soon as possible. Who knows this poor guy may get a real punch from you before its over.

Its a jungle out there.

nope, only until June 2014. only this year, then university. It's shameful for being 19 in a highschool...guy keeps always keeps a distance from me ;)

I thought @Alpha1 is a girl lol :blink:

Anyways, congratz buddy, all the best for the future married life. May chemistry between you too work quite well.. :)

I thought @Alpha1 is a girl lol :blink:

Anyways, congratz buddy, all the best for the future married life. May chemistry between you too work quite well.. :)

@Alpha1, well come to earth!!
An old joke!!
Well, 1st year husband speaks and wife listens!!
2nd year wife speaks and husband listens!!
3rd year onwards both speaks and neighbors listen!!

Anyway, when is the last bachelor party?

@Alpha1, well come to earth!!
An old joke!!
Well, 1st year husband speaks and wife listens!!
2nd year wife speaks and husband listens!!
3rd year onwards both speaks and neighbors listen!!

Anyway, when is the last bachelor party?
I don't realy know when is what right now;
couzin's have everything planned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom