What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

@Alpha1

My official congratulations to you brother !!! :D

lots of love muaaah :kiss3: !!!!!

P.S. we'll talk on FB, ok ?????

@Alpha1 Have you heard this joke:

Ek sher ka shadi hai, barat mein sare hattekatte sher dost nachte huye ja raha hai, "balle balle" type! Barat mein ek chuha ghus gaya aur nachne laga, sheron ne notice kiya aur chuhe ko pakarke pucha - "Yeh sher ki shadi hain, hum sab sher dost barat mein ja rahe hain, tu ek chuha yahan kya kar raha hai"?
Chuhe ne dat ke kaha - "Shadi se pehle mein bhi sher hua karta tha"!!! :D

Welcome to the club! Wish you a very happy married life!! :-)

What do you mean girls and wives can only criticize and bring disappointments??:mad:
Dont forget theres always a woman behind every successful man.:angel:

Or, Women are always after successful man! :P

Yes very true , that is why no to two wives, but yes to Girls friends ......... :D

My profession involves interaction with ladies and build relationships ........... :D

What profession you are in? I am thinking about changing my career! :D

@Alpha1

My official congratulations to you brother !!! :D

lots of love muaaah :kiss3: !!!!!

P.S. we'll talk on FB, ok ?????
of cource Rampage :) thanks a lot brother

@Alpha1 Have you heard this joke:

Ek sher ka shadi hai, barat mein sare hattekatte sher dost nachte huye ja raha hai, "balle balle" type! Barat mein ek chuha ghus gaya aur nachne laga, sheron ne notice kiya aur chuhe ko pakarke pucha - "Yeh sher ki shadi hain, hum sab sher dost barat mein ja rahe hain, tu ek chuha yahan kya kar raha hai"?
Chuhe ne dat ke kaha - "Shadi se pehle mein bhi sher hua karta tha"!!! :D

Welcome to the club! Wish you a very happy married life!! :-)
Yes heard of it
thanks a lot brother :)

@Alpha1
What profession you are in? I am thinking about changing my career! :D

I am James Bond 007 :triniti:

errrrrr how did i miss this??:devil:
I thought you were an engineer....

Yeah I am a VLSI design engg. Who also studies India's foreign policy, strategic affairs and Defense related Issues.

We go through lot of case studies and analysis on various aspects of India and also human life, behavior, patterns,etc....etc.......,

Last edited:
thanks a lot slav;
I didn't tell you jaibi and secur i wanted to surprise you three
but @Marshmallow made a thread first

I am definitly surprised and pleased to see that,but I am more surprised,since you are too young to get engaged.
Now alph,marriage is a big responsiblity,even people will look at you with different point of view after engagement.Your every move will be observed.Don't do anything stupid,this is my advice as your elder.:D
Wish you best of luck for future.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom