What's new

Congratulating on IMF deal. What kind of state of mind we are in as nation.

This standby agreement offers Pakistan an opportunity to get it's house in some sort of order, nothing more.
You will be approaching the IMF again, EVEN after this standby agreement, at a future date because at best, you can get on the right road but it does not offer a permanent solution.
The onus is on Pakistan and Pakistani's to make the best use of breathing space offered by the Standby, it offers a narrow route to a more stable economy.
Someone said Pakistan is too big to fail.
This is preposterous nonsense, a perception that borders on buffoonery and will lead to the very end you are trying to avoid.
China, renowned for building large strategic infrastructure in record time, has not built any pipeline connecting Gwadar with West China because it makes absolutely no economic sense.

I stand on my experience and study about imf world bank UN and international Court of justice. They tools of west to run their world order. They will not allow Pakistan to stand on its feets. They will make sure pakistan run by corrupt gernerals and politicians. They will always tie Pakistan like dogs. Here some stupids are giving congratulations to each other afer signing our own death warrant
Not sure why Pakistani blame IMF WB AB

They didn't vote in nawaz sharif

In last 40 years since 1983 when young Nawaz sharif did his first speeches against benazir and Bhutto the people of Punjab have never voted for someone else

In all elections since 1985 PMLN has won in Punjab be it 1985,1988,1990,1994 or 1997, 2008,2013 or 2018(yes PMLN Was majority party in Punjab)

Even today got to Lahore and you will see 1/3 are disheartened patwaris (won't vote) and 1/3 proactive patwaris

I.e PMLN still has 2/3 of voters...only 1/3 are PTI supporters

People of Pakistan have voted in PMLN into govt 9 times ....9 times ! And were on track to vote them in 10 times untill the massive screw up by dar

But don't worry dar has screwed up before ..it doesn't matter

PMLN will win the 10th time as soon as Nawaz sharif comes to Lahore

And whose fault was that ?

Default's fault...

Lol, what? Frustrated over what?

Homosexuality...

And how long before it finds itself in same position again and begs for the same amount?

Soon, my child.

Even today got to Lahore and you will see 1/3 are disheartened patwaris (won't vote) and 1/3 proactive patwaris

So... the people who don't choose to partake in the desperate charade called "elections" are closeted Patwaris?

What's the deal with you and Patwaris?

I don't find them particularly sexy but... you be you, I guess!

Last edited:
Default's fault...

Homosexuality...

Soon, my child.

So... the people who don't choose to partake in the desperate charade called "elections" are closeted Patwaris?

What's the deal with you and Patwaris?

I don't find them particularly sexy but... you be you, I guess!
yes, because those dishearted people were previously PML N voters..
unless you are telling me that 10 times PMLN won elections were all fake

Khata ha tu lagata bhe hay, jane-e-mann...
hence, when my friends cry about situation in Pakistan, i tell them its a misery by choice, you guys deserve it

yes, because those dishearted people were previously PML N voters..

1688267811065.png

you guys deserve it

Shahbaz Sharif and Dar...

The heroes we needed but didn't deserve, heh!

:partay:

woman usually dont come out in numbers vote
the 40% you don't see on roads answering questions for surveys

Umm... Because it's literally saved our economy from a crushing default?!
Yes, because they are not repsonsible for bringing us to this point in the first place. I see that you are not a fish in name only.

This is well put. I agree with you on this part.

This is a baseless conspiracy theory.

United Nations gives legitimacy to national borders. Any nation can claim another for itself otherwise.

United Nations also focus on addressing general humanitarian concerns and issues and is pushing for uplifting human living standards and sustainability around the world.

IMF is a professional lending organization that will push for fiscal discipline and governance reforms in countries seeking its bailout programs. Absolutely fine.

World Bank is a professional lending organization that will finance human development projects in countries upon request. Absolutely fine.

How many poor countries China and Russia have helped stand on their own feet? No country grows with camp politics. No country benefits from conspiracy theories either. China and Russia themselves depend on global trade to endure.

Russia is an imperialistic power, not a country whose policies others should seek to emulate. Russia was doing great under Putin but he lost the plot in Ukraine.
This random video pop up on my screen. This African professor has more sense then our Pakistani politicians and media

Back
Top Bottom