What's new

Congrats to Jana for 15000

Jana anti!!!!!! Mubarak Shaa.....

congrats201.jpg

congrats jana ji............. well done for reaching the landmark!! and benny tooo...
see a bharti was there to start the thread first!!!! just kidding... keep on posting... even though i dont agree with most of ur posts i kind of look forward ur posts....
so may god help u to reach 30000 soon and maybe i can beat benny to congratulate u first!!

^^^^^^^^

I wanted to start the thread yesterday itself but she logged off with 14997 around yesterday midnight.

But was lucky to notice the 15k today morning.

Congratulations JANA!
A superlative feat indeed. Posting so much questions, answers, news, theories, conspiracies, reactions, frustrations, expectations and all, require a great deal of patience, consistency, punctuality, time and dedication.

You really graduated in all this. Wow. :tup:

Hats Off to you.

Alaf Mabrook

Fighter

Young lady you surely is a great member of PDF.……not just in terms of contribution, but your boldness in making you views loud and clear is also applauding…...my best wishes for you…….may God always grant you the grace and wisdom to achieve all that you wish for…….after all:

Wajood-e-zun say ha tasveer-e-kaenat ma jung……..Oh! I mean wajood-e-zun say ha tasveer-e-kaenat ma rung.................and you are a true bright "color" of PDF

^^^^^^^^

I wanted to start the thread yesterday itself but she logged off with 14997 around yesterday midnight.

But was lucky to notice the 15k today morning.

on a lighter note we should have a count on the words bharti, orange and indian terrorist army!!!! :yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom