What's new

Congrats to Jana for 15000

Already the site's header is of blue.. you will have to work on it make it look distinctively.

Ask Waqas119 to work out a design.. He is good at it.

Yup thats was i was holding that back for a while . Had to work on it

Congrats Jana, for hitting this landmark. Though we all have our differences of opinion, we are all very happy for you :cheers:

and hey, since PDF crossed one million posts and u have crossed 15 000, you are like 1.5% of PDF, all by yourself! :D (sorry, the math nerd in me couldn't resist).

And if we take into account the number of replies your posts usually get... :pdf: owes you big time! :yahoo:

Congrats Jana, for hitting this landmark. Though we all have our differences of opinion, we are all very happy for you

and hey, since PDF crossed one million posts and u have crossed 15 000, you are like 1.5% of PDF, all by yourself! :D (sorry, the math nerd in me couldn't resist).

And if we take into account the number of replies your posts usually get... :pdf: owes you big time! :yahoo:

How much it takes to become 10.5% :D

Congratz Jana for this milestone. Looks like you have made many Bharati fans in this journey. ;) Anyways Congratulations.

15000 posts with most of them being conspiracy theory and sarcastic insults for India..........but still an effort worth praising.:tup::tup: congrats!

I wish I can also do the same effort. :rolleyes1:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom