What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

My uncles and I were lucky enough to kill a gazelle, and my god was the meat delicious. But they are nearly extinct now.

the gazelles and indian bustards are endangered....hunting them is banned, and it should be. And even then some people disrespect the wildlife. I bet the meat was delicious though; who knows maybe one day i'd be lucky to sample on it perhaps

we usually just went for the pigeons, khargosh, things like this....even doves i never allowed friends in my presence to fire at them

to be honest - pigeon meat i dont like. Too many damn bones to choke on, not enough meat!

the gazelles and indian bustards are endangered....hunting them is banned, and it should be. And even then some people disrespect the wildlife. I bet the meat was delicious though; who knows maybe one day i'd be lucky to sample on it perhaps

we usually just went for the pigeons, khargosh, things like this....even doves i never allowed friends in my presence to fire at them

to be honest - pigeon meat i dont like. Too many damn bones to choke on, not enough meat!

The pigeons are usually good in stew or shorbahh, but I have to agree with you that I still didn't like it.

The pigeons are usually good in stew or shorbahh, but I have to agree with you that I still didn't like it.

if only we had someone to prepare it for us :D

we used to do things the old fashioned way

good times man, good times. Inshallah I'll go back again and again.

Have you eaten Bater or these birds are found in your area ?

You see. With fish it's worth the effort to sift out those damn thin bones. Especially if its salmon

Since our Bangali friends here are known to love fish and prepare good fish dishes I'd like to ask them if they get salmon in Bangla Desh?

You see. With fish it's worth the effort to sift out those damn thin bones. Especially if its salmon

Since our Bangali friends here are known to love fish and prepare good fish dishes I'd like to ask them if they get salmon in Bangla Desh?

Salmon is prolly the least bony fish of all. Try Hilsa for bones, you ll change your mind.

and in the ground in places like balochistan....

I saw that large handi(utensil) to cook Haleem is also buried in the soil and meat is cooked for some 12hours.

Pc0060200.jpg

Sarson oil is my favorite.It makes a special special taste. Only one thing in the world I can't even touch that's anything prepared in Coconut oil. How can you use an oil to prepare food which is basically used to apply in hair. :omghaha:

I know man but nothing like that dude,any oil can be good on the hair as well as food.

It is true that coconut oil is healthier than til ka tel which is healthier than sarson ka.

Back
Top Bottom