What's new

Compare between the two Koreas military

North korea will become zombie land...

hahaha.. It already is. Any missile fire at North Korea will cost more than the target that it hit.

How did you know, that Russia will support N.Korea over S.Korea? If china will involve into this war... the economic growth will be doomed...

China would not send troops this time. Only material and moral support. North Korea will certainly lose the war. The only question is if the damage done to Korea and Japan is "acceptable" for South Korea and the US to consider arm conflict.

I must hit your nerves with the reality check on the devastating effect of NK on SK if a war broke out heh. I was talking about the war solely between NK vs SK but if you want to include US in it, that's fine with me; same devastating effects that NK will inflict upon SK.

You're right that Viet Nam has no stake in it; that's why I gave you an impartial view on this conflict

It is an oxymoron that you call me sucking up to NK while you yourself is another Vietnamese. LOL Stop making a fool out of yourself by calling yourself an "American":lol:

Gambit is an American citizen of Vietnamese origin. His flag does not show that he was from Vietnam though. Do not like to associate with the Vietcong, I suppose.

Exactly the same figure that most U.S generals thought right before NK army crossed the border, and look what they did in the first week of Korean War, if it wasn't because of U.S interference SK would have been a part of communist state of Korea.
Your world is stuck in the 1950s? I guess you believe the Soviets still lives.

hahaha.. It already is. Any missile fire at North Korea will cost more than the target that it hit.

China would not send troops this time. Only material and moral support. North Korea will certainly lose the war. The only question is if the damage done to Korea and Japan is "acceptable" for South Korea and the US to consider arm conflict.

Gambit is an American citizen of Vietnamese origin. His flag does not show that he was from Vietnam though. Do not like to associate with the Vietcong, I suppose.

N.Korea isn't fit to be a friend.... rogue land... better china stay away from it... instead of bringing more headache...

The fact remains that the North can wipe off Seoul and its surrounding areas in 3 days。

That's some 60% of SK by GDP and population。

Then the NK can rely on a war of attrition to wear down the US and its allies,so long as Russia and China give full support to the NK in terms of weapons and supplies。

It would be good to see a second K War that lasts for 3 decades.

After all, Kim is still a young man. :azn:
THAT belongs to Santa Claus.

Your world is stuck in the hatred of communism and still think that commies will bust your *** so that you underestimate them to the max? I guess you can't even see that you quoted a reference, my point is in the second paragraph.

Or should I say it again? "I wouldn't go too far to underestimate NK troops" that means I am simply down fingering NK troops if it comes to war with its southern neighbor but I am not going too far to say that NK will surely lose the war.

Your world is stuck in the hatred of communism and still think that commies will bust your *** so that you underestimate them to the max? I guess you can't even see that you quoted a reference, my point is in the second paragraph.

Or should I say it again? "I wouldn't go too far to underestimate NK troops" that means I am simply down fingering NK troops if it comes to war with its southern neighbor but I am not going too far to say that NK will surely lose the war.
I do not underestimate NKR. But it looks like it is YOU who continues to underestimate US.

The SKR/US alliance will achieve air supremacy over NKR airspace. No doubt about that. NKR-ean troops may be in the south, but they will be pounded into fertilizers by carpet bombings. All the South Korean military have to do is gradual withdraw to keep North Korean troops moving deeper into the trap. Neither China nor Russia will get involved. Supply arms, perhaps, but not active troops engagement. North Korean troops will be without air support and it will die.

I do not underestimate NKR. But it looks like it is YOU who continues to underestimate US.

The SKR/US alliance will achieve air supremacy over NKR airspace. No doubt about that. NKR-ean troops may be in the south, but they will be pounded into fertilizers by carpet bombings. All the South Korean military have to do is gradual withdraw to keep North Korean troops moving deeper into the trap. Neither China nor Russia will get involved. Supply arms, perhaps, but not active troops engagement. North Korean troops will be without air support and it will die.

Whoa whoa hold on dude, the video is about the comparison between NK and SK, why draw US to the table? Besides, I never said anything about US, why are you ********? You are the one who continues to underestimate NK, and magically got a ******** when I said that NK can't be underestimated that far.

Let's keep the talk within the frame of SK vs NK only, gradual withdraw is very risky to do, Seoul is closer to the border than Pyongyang to the border, that means it is easier for NK troops to deliver supply and replenishment for its advancing army. And the furthest withdrawal line would be around Seoul, SK wouldn't risk Seoul to fall, that means NK will able to match SK air supremacy with its anti air systems because the furthest withdrawal line will be much closer to the border where NK stationed thousands of its anti air weapon.

:azn:but putin is a powerful man.

A war near us (Russian and China),we do not intend to stand idly by

N.Korea isn't fit to be a friend.... rogue land... better china stay away from it... instead of bringing more headache...

yes !rogue land,but we cant Allow a war near us

even Tunisian Army is stronger we have better navy better special forces but is not bigger like there army

I haveto tell you that your army too weak than North Korea.:coffee:

Keep peace is the most important thing for a small country as you Tunisian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa whoa hold on dude, the video is about the comparison between NK and SK, why draw US to the table? Besides, I never said anything about US, why are you ********? You are the one who continues to underestimate NK, and magically got a ******** when I said that NK can't be underestimated that far.
Some speculations are so unlikely that they do not deserve discussion. In order to have a conflict purely between North and South Koreas, the US military would have to leave South Korea completely. And that is an unlikely scenario.

Let's keep the talk within the frame of SK vs NK only, gradual withdraw is very risky to do, Seoul is closer to the border than Pyongyang to the border, that means it is easier for NK troops to deliver supply and replenishment for its advancing army. And the furthest withdrawal line would be around Seoul, SK wouldn't risk Seoul to fall, that means NK will able to match SK air supremacy with its anti air systems because the furthest withdrawal line will be much closer to the border where NK stationed thousands of its anti air weapon.
Seoul is not South Korea and if the survival of South Korea is at stake, then yes, Seoul will be allowed to be taken. You really genuinely think that a Northern attack will be a genuinely surprise one? News for you, even before Hitler invaded Poland, there were already signs and they were ignored. North Korean air defense will be destroyed before North Korean troops reach Seoul. Supply lines? How? The sea? Guess who is going to control sea lane access on both sides of the peninsula? It ain't the North Korean Navy. By land? Then all you have to do is look at the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and see how much it was bombed and how much supply destroyed.

I haveto tell you that your army too weak than North Korea.:coffee:

Keep peace is the most important thing for a small country as you Tunisian.

North Korea is supported by Chinese….Hence it’s proved that South Korean is week….Theorem is proved now.

Still they can become head for china... to have such rogue land near you..... better keep them track to avoid future problems...

Still they can become head for china... to have such rogue land near you..... better keep them track to avoid future problems...

North Korea is supported by Chinese….Hence it’s proved that South Korean is week….Theorem is proved now.

No , plz look at North Korea army ,there is no any new weapon from china.

A small rogue near us better than a big rogue. :coffee:
At least,North Korea cant attack us

Some speculations are so unlikely that they do not deserve discussion. In order to have a conflict purely between North and South Koreas, the US military would have to leave South Korea completely. And that is an unlikely scenario.

Seoul is not South Korea and if the survival of South Korea is at stake, then yes, Seoul will be allowed to be taken. You really genuinely think that a Northern attack will be a genuinely surprise one? News for you, even before Hitler invaded Poland, there were already signs and they were ignored. North Korean air defense will be destroyed before North Korean troops reach Seoul. Supply lines? How? The sea? Guess who is going to control sea lane access on both sides of the peninsula? It ain't the North Korean Navy. By land? Then all you have to do is look at the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and see how much it was bombed and how much supply destroyed.

Agree, that's an unlikely situation for SK, but again back to the discussion point, I am rejecting the joke in this video which indirectly says that NK "primitive" forces will surely bend knee before the SK troops. So what I am doing is trying to give a balanced point of view regarding SK vs NK only as in that video.

Said a US citizen, how about US is at stake, will you allow Washington to be taken in order to organize a further resistance? People will surely put everything on the line in order to defend the heart of their nation.

Yeah, the same thing goes for US military think tank that ensured Truman to ignore 300.000 PLA stationed near Yalu river, saying that those 300.000 PLA were only for defending China's hydroelectric power generator and boom !! 300.000 PLA guys secretly crossed Yalu river and push you guys back to the border. What makes you think that the signs will not be ignored as before? Besides, surprise attack is usually done with Blitzkrieg style, keeping the enemy off balance by advancing in various locations to disperse the defending army's power projection and keep the main spearhead in the guise of flanking or secondary attack. That will take weeks for the defending army to realize that the invading army's main force already reach the nearest point of the defending army's main defense objective.

If we are talking about supply lines, then we are talking about how many goods that are successfully delivered not how many supplies that are destroyed. Ho Chi Minh Trails were surely pounded heavily by US sorties, but that didn't stop the NVA and its partisans to send supplies to the Vietcong, the final result was Vietcong never short on supplies and even was able to launch the massive Tet offensive.

Back
Top Bottom