What's new

Communal clash's Hyderabad India!!!

cow_1606143i.jpg

Nothing will change in Hyd there has been communal tension for many years now they both as bad as each other

The above image is 4m the riots 3yrs old.

I would gun down every single eve teaser/rapists/molesters and that include those CST molesters of azad maidan protests mao ishtyle........I think reds have to rule india for a period of 100 years so as to bring unruly under boot forceful.

First gun down Terrorists/sectarians/child killers in your own country before thinking about India :lol:

The above image is 4m the riots 3yrs old.

Ya I know but im saying Hyd is one of those cities which is always on the edge and has seen alot of communal tension and i doubt this will change anytime soon.

I would gun down every single eve teaser/rapists/molesters and that include those CST molesters of azad maidan protests mao ishtyle........I think reds have to rule india for a period of 100 years so as to bring unruly under boot forceful.

Looooooooool

reds would practically make all tat happen but in a systematic manner.

any how why so anger any story behind all the?:azn:

First gun down Terrorists/sectarians/child killers in your own country before thinking about India :lol:
charity starts from home....thats why i'm more charitable with india.

Looooooooool

reds would practically make all tat happen but in a systematic manner.

any how why so anger any story behind all the?:azn:
only idiots look for stories .i look for eradicating th such idiots from society itself who take enjoyment in such incidents.

only idiots look for stories .i look for eradicating th such idiots from society itself who take enjoyment in such incidents.

its like the movie's where the girl takes up arms to take revenge against the society and ends up in some one else arms.

:rofl: plz dont go off topic with ur fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom