What's new

Communal clash's Hyderabad India!!!

Yeah,we should also open a thread totally dedicated to Suicide bombing.Its also happening so frequently.Heard one happened in Afghanistan today.RIP to the dead.

Refer to the terrorism thread........Suicide Attacks, IEDs, Beheadings, Target Killings......take your pick.

I can also post such 10 points happening in India like hindu-muslim conflict,dalits, maoist terrorism, Poverty, flawed and corruption................ its like looking in the mirror.........aren't we alike?

Of course you can. But it is not me or any Indian posting some Pakistan bashing comment. It is you doing it, as if everything is hunky dory over there. Post something on topic and worth discussing or just move on, if you are just gonna start trolling and derailing the thread. It doesnt contribute to anything.

reminds me of this thread where indians were openly calling death to the indian muslims

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ainst-assam-riots-turns-violent-mumbai-2.html

I still call for death to anyone who betrays his motherland..regardless of his religion. But you shouldnt have quoted that thread, because you will never understand in what context things like that were said.people who keep their religion above their motherland especially will never get this logic.

I still call for death to anyone who betrays his motherland..regardless of his religion. But you shouldnt have quoted that thread, because you will never understand in what context things like that were said.people who keep their religion above their motherland especially will never get this logic.

Your Sikh religion is yourmtoherlandindia

Words n words are all u have (empty)

So according to ur logic next time a hindu or a sikh community is targeted the world should sit idol and let the events fold ?

"This is exactly the problem u see this as a pity crime and compare communal rioting with corruption and loan defaults........So Bollywood of u".

Interfering in other peoples religious rituals is a Crime.... plz add this to ur list of common crimes in India.

Yesterday there was a riot in faizabad when hindus were trying to perform their religious ritual of durga immersion. That concerns you pakistanis too? Your need to justify your existence is noted, we are also glad you have your own country that is a wonderful success story. No need for such desperation, what you are is plain to see.

Hyderabad, October 26:
The whole city was gripped with fear following brutal attack by miscreants at Musheerabad.......
Miscreants also targeted S A Razzaq and sons bone setting centre. They played havoc at the anterior part of Syed Yousuf’s shop. Taufeeq Ali’s new wagon R which was parked in front of his house was also attacked by the miscreants..................Locals told that The police were functioning quite in a lackadaisical manner. On one hand the miscreants were indiscriminately attacking the properties of minorities without fear; the police on the other hand have cordoned off Muslim area and had given complete liberty to the communal forces to ride roughshod over right to perform religious obligations of Muslims.....Read more Musheerabad troublemakers caught on CCTV | Siasat

Last edited by a moderator:

so i want you and other indians to call death to all the radical hindus like in the video please

thanks

Sad events. But we can expect more of these in the run up to the elections.

as the proverb goes look in ur self b4 commenting

Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

And all the beef export companies are owned by non Muslims.

If u earn billions by slaughtering cow's its all ok but if muslims do its all unholy?
It's buffalo meat dear,
For all that, Indian beef is not really beef as say the Americans know it — not a patch on Angus. It is water buffalo — and males and unproductive females at that — which exporters sell at lower cost to the meat-hungry, but price-sensitive consumers in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia.
Holy cow! India to be largest beef exporter - Mumbai - DNA

Back
Top Bottom