What's new

CNN Reporter Sara Sidner Assaulted on Live TV in Mumbai, INDIA.

The video is from November 28 2008 during terrorists attacks in Mumbai.Such reactions are totally understandable.

so when Indian man see terrorist attacks and their pee pee gets out of control...what a pathetic logic
in time of chaos and danger who could even think of doing this, only Indian men
be a man, if you are, and admit that it was disgusting to attack a woman

This incident is a shame . There is not way one can find any justification in such an act .

incredible india indeed .... incredible at groping women .. check this out as well

India: the Story You Never Wanted to Hear - CNN iReport

Do I tell them about our first night in the city of Pune, when we danced in the Ganesha festival, and leave it at that? Or do I go on and tell them how the festival actually stopped when the American women started dancing, so that we looked around to see a circle of men filming our every move?

Do I tell them about bargaining at the bazaar for beautiful saris costing a few dollars a piece, and not mention the men who stood watching us, who would push by us, clawing at our breasts and groins?

When people compliment me on my Indian sandals, do I talk about the man who stalked me for forty-five minutes after I purchased them, until I yelled in his face in a busy crowd?

Do I describe the lovely hotel in Goa when my strongest memory of it was lying hunched in a fetal position, holding a pair of scissors with the door bolted shut, while the staff member of the hotel who had tried to rape my roommate called me over and over, and breathing into the phone?

How, I ask, was I supposed to tell these stories at a Christmas party? But how could I talk about anything else when the image of the smiling man who masturbated at me on a bus was more real to me than my friends, my family, or our Christmas tree? All those nice people were asking the questions that demanded answers for which they just weren't prepared.

now banyas will go into overdrive to hide their rotten reality

well its a shame, who ever did this..... rape seems to be national game of india da by day :undecided:

Indians need to import honor and respect for women in India, instead of arms only.

Chinese people are so inhumane that hey do not even bother to help a little girl hit by a vehicle:

Chinese people are so inhumane that hey do not even bother to help a little girl hit by a vehicle:

This is the most inhumane video I have ever seen. RIP the small girl

Meanwhile in India....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious. Is rape not a concept in traditional Indian culture?

What I mean is in Western cultures, rape during peace time has pretty much been regarded as criminal since time immemorial. Rape during wartime was considered 'legal' during classical times such as ancient Greek and Rome. Wartime rape has since been criminalized during the last 500 years or so.

What is the history of rape as a crime in India? Has India criminalized rape only because the British had imposed its values on India? In other words, is rape considered an imported concept?

Back
Top Bottom