What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

nahhhh,,,not helping much,,,,,i understand Reality bit u hard boy,,,,carry on,,,go njoy some spicy noodles,,, :coffee:

About wich reality you are talking about "moron"?----world largest open toilet or indian soldiers sh!t in their pants? :lol: seriously how old are you, under 15 i am pretty sure---please boy educate yourself don't act like stupid !

nce a "moron" alway a "moron", even you name yourself as "moron" so why should i waste my time with a "moron"----this is my last response to you "moron"

U just showing ur maturity here boy,, above post was supposed to be your last respond,,Reality Bit u quite hard, u just coulnt controll,, ,,,,,,,Enjoy ur Noodles with some extra schezwan,,Takecare,,,:coffee:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...g-tough-job-indian-navy-13.html#ixzz2VeDDxqsx

About wich reality you are talking about "moron"?----world largest open toilet or indian soldiers sh!t in their pants? :lol: seriously how old are you, under 15 i am pretty sure---please boy educate yourself don't act like stupid !

JF-17 can and will carry this weapon which will make Indian ship captains shitttt in their pants!

and also NAVAL LCA will get its shitttt blown apart if it tries to protect its carrier. With all the pissss and shitttt of scientists packed inside the LCA, when it crashes into the Arabian sea it will pollute the whole sea. Why cant your scientists afford a bathroom and have to pissss and shittt on the LCA? Is LCA a toilet or a fighter plane?

Look at all these people who have shitttt on the LCA.. LOOK AT THEM SHITTTT PACKERS!!!
1. Shri.Ajay Vohra Technology Director Avionics & Weapons Systems & Product Support avohra@jetmail.ada.gov.in
2. Dr. S Girish Deodhare Technology Director & Associate Tech Director(CLAW) IFCS gsdeodhare@ada.ernet.in
3. Shri V.Subba Rao Technology Director PV&P vsrao@jetmail.ada.gov.in
4. Shri Arindam Baneerjee Technology Director Airframe arindam@jetmail.ada.gov.in
5. Shri R Swaminathan Technology Director & Director General Systems &Material Management swami@jetmail.ada.gov.in
6. Shri H Siddesha Technology Director Propulsion & LCA AF Mk II siddesha@jetmail.ada.gov.in
7. Cmde (Retd.) CD Balaji Project Director & Director LCA-Navy & Admin & Human Resources cdbalaji@jetmail.ada.gov.in
8. Air Cmde K A Muthana VSM Project Director Flight Test pdft@jetmail.ada.gov.in
9. Dr. AK Ghosh Project Director. AMCA akghosh@jetmail.ada.gov.in
10. Dr.Indira Narayanaswamy Technology Director ARD&P indira@jetmail.ada.gov.in
11. Shri Biju Uthup Project Director IUSAV biju@jetmail.ada.gov.in
12. Shri. G Ramakrishnan Technology Director Information & Computing Technologies ramki@jetmail.ada.gov.in
13. Shri.K.Satheesh Babu FA(DG-ADA) Finance satheeshbabu@jetmail.ada.gov.in
14. Shri. N Sermathi Pandian Joint Director & Central Public Information Officer(CPIO) Admin & Legal sermathi07@rediffmail.com
15. Shri J J Jadhav Project Director LCA AF MK-I jadhavj@jetmail.ada.gov.in
16. WP Nanda Kumar Team Leader FGFA Cell nandu@jetmail.ada.gov.in
17. R Rekha Officiating Technology Director IV&V rekhar@jetmail.ada.gov.in
18. Shri DKP Sinha Officiating Technology Director QA & SEG sinha@jetmail.ada.gov.in

^^^ too much hatred lol... mods remove the above post...i don't understand your intention behind posting the names and mail id's..... are you threatening them...:cheesy:

JF-17 can and will carry this weapon which will make Indian ship captains shitttt in their pants!

and also NAVAL LCA will get its shitttt blown apart if it tries to protect its carrier. With all the pissss and shitttt of scientists packed inside the LCA, when it crashes into the Arabian sea it will pollute the whole sea. Why cant your scientists afford a bathroom and have to pissss and shittt on the LCA? Is LCA a toilet or a fighter plane?

Look at all these people who have shitttt on the LCA.. LOOK AT THEM SHITTTT PACKERS!!!
1. Shri.Ajay Vohra Technology Director Avionics & Weapons Systems & Product Support avohra@jetmail.ada.gov.in
2. Dr. S Girish Deodhare Technology Director & Associate Tech Director(CLAW) IFCS gsdeodhare@ada.ernet.in
3. Shri V.Subba Rao Technology Director PV&P vsrao@jetmail.ada.gov.in
4. Shri Arindam Baneerjee Technology Director Airframe arindam@jetmail.ada.gov.in
5. Shri R Swaminathan Technology Director & Director General Systems &Material Management swami@jetmail.ada.gov.in
6. Shri H Siddesha Technology Director Propulsion & LCA AF Mk II siddesha@jetmail.ada.gov.in
7. Cmde (Retd.) CD Balaji Project Director & Director LCA-Navy & Admin & Human Resources cdbalaji@jetmail.ada.gov.in
8. Air Cmde K A Muthana VSM Project Director Flight Test pdft@jetmail.ada.gov.in
9. Dr. AK Ghosh Project Director. AMCA akghosh@jetmail.ada.gov.in
10. Dr.Indira Narayanaswamy Technology Director ARD&P indira@jetmail.ada.gov.in
11. Shri Biju Uthup Project Director IUSAV biju@jetmail.ada.gov.in
12. Shri. G Ramakrishnan Technology Director Information & Computing Technologies ramki@jetmail.ada.gov.in
13. Shri.K.Satheesh Babu FA(DG-ADA) Finance satheeshbabu@jetmail.ada.gov.in
14. Shri. N Sermathi Pandian Joint Director & Central Public Information Officer(CPIO) Admin & Legal sermathi07@rediffmail.com
15. Shri J J Jadhav Project Director LCA AF MK-I jadhavj@jetmail.ada.gov.in
16. WP Nanda Kumar Team Leader FGFA Cell nandu@jetmail.ada.gov.in
17. R Rekha Officiating Technology Director IV&V rekhar@jetmail.ada.gov.in
18. Shri DKP Sinha Officiating Technology Director QA & SEG sinha@jetmail.ada.gov.in

Calm down otherwise u'll hav a nervous breakdown

That's plenty of range, and in fact who's to say it's not closer to 300km?
After all it's bound by treaty to under 300km range.

but for any sort, do you expect a fighter to launch and guide a missile at a target more then 300km away?
At that range, the target ship has lots of time to deploy counter measures and also detection and continuous lock could be a problem.

Even harpoon for example has >300km range for all variants.

With this missile it can be given a single area to get to before it becomes active, with a terminal velocity of mach 5, even at mid-course it should at least be supersonic, it wont take long before it reaches the intended area and last known location of a ship, in that time, I don't expect the carrier or it's battle group to have gone too far or even moved at all, then when it's close enough it could use it's active guidance to home in during terminal phase.

You can't send missile to an 'area' where you feel that it can find the target by itself. Target acquisition is must, else you are wasting hundreds of dollars... And about the mach 4 terminal speed, it is just because of ballistic in nature. ARMRAAM/R-77 have 22 km range only at sea level. Not to mention this missile.

You can't send missile to an 'area' where you feel that it can find the target by itself. Target acquisition is must, else you are wasting hundreds of dollars... And about the mach 4 terminal speed, it is just because of ballistic in nature. ARMRAAM/R-77 have 22 km range only at sea level. Not to mention this missile.

I don't mean a pot shot.
I meant say, you may not need a consistent solid lock on your target.

For example, aircraft, detects ship from a safe distance, fires off ASM, the ship's MAWS triggered and immediate evasive measures are taken and counter measures employed. A ship releases flares or effectively jams the enemy aircraft's radar.

However, in this case the ASM could use it's GPS guidance to vector towards the ship's last known location, effectively, stopping it from becoming a dud missile if a lock is broken. Then when it is close enough (given that it is in time and given the ranges at which the terminal active guidance systems work, it could then home in on the enemy ship once close enough.

You Indian shittt packers want to pack LCAs shittt dont you? it is tempting right? say it you shittt packers!! say YES!!!!

Just looking at the piece of shittt makes me wanna grab a hammer and pound it to a cube!! filthyyy disgusting piece of 35 year old junk!! PIGGG SHITTT!!

Post reported.

well tell me do you have money to buy that technology answer is no you dont even have money to buy second hand planes from your ummah nations lolzzzz

any way we did not attcjk you cause we got the job done by just standing on the border (musharraf closing all terror camps & you mobilizing your troops from your western to eastern border which helped your tabliquee jamats to re group and attack your forces while draining your resources& making pakistan a unreliable and over adventrous nation in the eys of the whole world ) do you get the game we played and sucseeded in :azn:
i just dont get it why you are crying about Money You asked a simple question you said no one has that tech to do that i simply gave you your answer if you still wana cry about money then why dont you use your money on your people bcz your country is known the state of poors and slums

First of all, this Missile is not exist , they only showed Dummy model and declare things, Let first see these missile any shooting video /pic . close this thread .

Next time Chinese show the bus and say this will reach moon you all start discussing china advance technology. believe me Chinese live in more propaganda then actual they have. typical communist line.
Discussion anything pointless when things are not made.

The missile has not even once been tested ( no video) but has been inducted by the PAF
Can Pakistanis post a test vidio of the missile in which it flies
No
But the PAF has inducted it
Ok sounds totally legit

^^^ too much hatred lol... mods remove the above post...i don't understand your intention behind posting the names and mail id's..... are you threatening them...:cheesy:

They're already threatened, no need to do more :cheesy:

The missile has not even once been tested ( no video) but has been inducted by the PAF
Can Pakistanis post a test vidio of the missile in which it flies
No
But the PAF has inducted it
Ok sounds totally legit

ok yar, dont believe it.

When it will destroy your carrier, you should say it was a suicide bomber

First of all, this Missile is not exist , they only showed Dummy model and declare things, Let first see these missile any shooting video /pic . close this thread .

You're saying that PRC is not able to make a mach 5 missile, but you indians are able to make mach 7 brahmos???
Is your technology more superior than chinese???

Next time Chinese show the bus and say this will reach moon you all start discussing china advance technology. believe me Chinese live in more propaganda then actual they have. typical communist line.
Discussion anything pointless when things are not made.

If you believe that an elephant used to travel on a rat, then...................................nothing to say more. JUST LoL :omghaha:

I don't mean a pot shot.
I meant say, you may not need a consistent solid lock on your target.

For example, aircraft, detects ship from a safe distance, fires off ASM, the ship's MAWS triggered and immediate evasive measures are taken and counter measures employed. A ship releases flares or effectively jams the enemy aircraft's radar.

However, in this case the ASM could use it's GPS guidance to vector towards the ship's last known location, effectively, stopping it from becoming a dud missile if a lock is broken. Then when it is close enough (given that it is in time and given the ranges at which the terminal active guidance systems work, it could then home in on the enemy ship once close enough.

That makes sense, so jf17 could locate a ship from stand off ranges(do you know at what range? 135km ? ) and take a shot, but I guess a long range shot will have very less pk.

Back
Top Bottom