What's new

CM-400AKG: A tough job for the Indian Navy

REALITY BITES,,,,,,,
You tasted the Burger ,,its bursting everywhere,,,U enjoying the noodles now,,schezwan sauce ll show its effects after some time ,,just like burger..

my id is irrelevant here buddy ,,Point is "Reality Bites" ,,,:coffee:

Dont wanna waste much time for u ,,,,"Ditto " Read reply for Jungibazz "
Burpp,,,:coffee:

Once a "moron" alway a "moron", even you name yourself as "moron" so why should i waste my time with a "moron"----this is my last response to you "moron" :lol:

REALITY BITES,,,,,,,
You tasted the Burger ,,its bursting everywhere,,,U enjoying the noodles now,,schezwan sauce ll show its effects after some time ,,just like burger..

my id is irrelevant here buddy ,,Point is "Reality Bites" ,,,:coffee:

Dont wanna waste much time for u ,,,,"Ditto " Read reply for Jungibazz "
Burpp,,,:coffee:

Whatever...
tumblr_mnmiss9m8K1rjdfzto1_400.gif

We'll see you in pink soon enough.

nahhhh,,,not helping much,,,,,i understand Reality bit u hard boy,,,,carry on,,,go njoy some spicy noodles,,, :coffee:

Once a "moron" alway a "moron", even you name yourself as "moron" so why should i waste my time with a "moron"----this is my last response to you "moron" :lol:

ur " WHATEVER" is enuf for ur state of mind,,,,,i knw Reality Bites,,
Play wid gifs & keep njoying the spicy noodles, ,Gifs not gonna change the facts,:coffee:,,,Tc.

Whatever...
tumblr_mnmiss9m8K1rjdfzto1_400.gif

We'll see you in pink soon enough.

It has active guidance system with GPS, On board radar and IR if I'm not mistaken. But that is for terminal phase.
200 to 250 k.m. max range is still less n even if a fighter can carry such missile it will b a suicide mission for the pilot...

Behind this post i know you feel lots of pan in your ar$$ :lol:
On the contrary you must be proud to have a toilet in your mohalla and in your paints like your soldiers since you are an Bhaaarti ! :lol:

grow up kid ! and since you are at verge of breakdown and started repeating what i said, i won't say anything else ! and for future reference read difference between "pants" and "paints" ! will help u pass your exams ! :coffee:

Imagine shaped charge at mach 4+

the missile has apogee of 50km..

Exact perimeters of launch aren't publicly disclosed,but this being in an air launch situation,the aircraft will be at an altitude and at a speed...
If the aircraft is already at mach 0.9 then that sped will add to missiles speed and the missile being in thinner atmosphere will suffer far less drag and acceleration will be easier....
Looking at these two conditions,the missile is likely to attain the speed mentioned,despite being small...

dude an apogee of 50 km can only be achieved by ballistic missiles and not cruise ones . how many air launched ballistic missile you know of mate ? none of the details of this missile make any sense ! better yet wait for this missile when it actually is there rather than just imagining it !

It has active guidance system with GPS, On board radar and IR if I'm not mistaken. But that is for terminal phase.

Okie, but before it reaches that particular range, it needs active guidance. In fact every long range missile. The on board radar range will be very much limited since it is a small missile. The more you come close to the target at higher speed and launch the missile, it has more chance to hit the target.

200 to 250 k.m. max range is still less n even if a fighter can carry such missile it will b a suicide mission for the pilot...

Anti sea(ship) or SEAD mission have always greater risk. Timely co ordination and good tactics required to hit the enemy ship.

And people miss about one of the main defense about such missile, chaffs

In December 1988, a Harpoon launched by an F/A-18 Hornet fighter from the aircraft carrier USS Constellation[11] killed one sailor when it struck the merchant ship Jagvivek, a 250 ft (76 m) long Indian-owned ship, during an exercise at the Pacific Missile Range near Kauai, Hawaii. A Notice to Mariners had been issued warning of the danger, but the Jagvivek left port before receiving the communication and subsequently strayed into the test range area, and the Harpoon missile, fortunately loaded just with an inert dummy warhead, locked onto it instead of its intended target.

grow up kid ! and since you are at verge of breakdown and started repeating what i said, i won't say anything else ! and for future reference read difference between "pants" and "paints" ! will help u pass your exams ! :coffee:

Some time i feel sorry for you guys----i think you are punished by god that's why you have a such mentality, and you just don't utilise your brain---Why are you acting like a raped girl now, since you started trolling ? poor soul :lol:

That's plenty of range, and in fact who's to say it's not closer to 300km?
After all it's bound by treaty to under 300km range.

but for any sort, do you expect a fighter to launch and guide a missile at a target more then 300km away?
At that range, the target ship has lots of time to deploy counter measures and also detection and continuous lock could be a problem.

Even harpoon for example has >300km range for all variants.

Okie, but before it reaches that particular range, it needs active guidance. In fact every long range missile. The on board radar range will be very much limited since it is a small missile. The more you come close to the target at higher speed and launch the missile, it has more chance to hit the target.

With this missile it can be given a single area to get to before it becomes active, with a terminal velocity of mach 5, even at mid-course it should at least be supersonic, it wont take long before it reaches the intended area and last known location of a ship, in that time, I don't expect the carrier or it's battle group to have gone too far or even moved at all, then when it's close enough it could use it's active guidance to home in during terminal phase.

Back
Top Bottom