What's new

Clear or nuclear: Will Saudi Arabia get the bomb?

Sorry to say it but you have relations with our corrupt military and political elites........How well you guys treat common Pakistanis is no secret.

Go and ask @salman108 he lives in Saudia and he can surly tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious that our government have many possibilities in case of the need to get the bomb. Been that way for a long time. Although the policy, wise one in my opinion, is to work against a nuclear Middle East but if the Mullah's look past that then don't expect us to look silently at that. Or other powers in the region for that matter.

Whehter that will be good or not for the region will remain to be seen.

It's obvious that our government have many possibilities in case of the need to get the bomb. Been that way for a long time. Although the policy, wise one in my opinion, is to work against a nuclear Middle East but if the Mullah's look past that then don't expect us to look silently at that. Or other powers in the region for that matter.

I would like to see Iran conducting its 1st nuclear test ,so Israel will conduct theirs ,so an arm race will spark out in the region :rofl:

:ph34r: The very least thing KSA wants to see is sparking out an arm race. Thank you Mr. Al-Tamimi " We don't need your bomb " you should have spoken about the necessity of acquiring a stealthy aircraft.

Yeh, Yzd Khalifa...Saudi Arabia didn't bankroll the Pakistani Nuclear program as a good Moslem gesture. KSA have also a geopolitical strategy for the survival of the Kingdom and for its voice to be heard among the nations. Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country that possesses that capability...Have you asked yourself of the need of long range ballistic missile acquired from China./

I read when US killed osama bin laden. One or two months before that ISI Chief Shujah pasha was in Saudia and there were some news on jang regarding pakistan giving assurance to saudia for providing with nuclear umbrella.
Doubt it that they leave their security in the hand of Pakistan. I doubt if Pakistan, as it stand now, can use his nukes.

I would like to see Iran conducting its 1st nuclear test ,so Israel will conduct theirs ,so an arm race will spark out in the region :rofl:

Iran did and has several working bombs...Just like Israel did before them...There is one thing that you all need to understand clearly, that Israel is not fearful of a Nuclear Iran and Israel nor Iran is planning a war against the other. The departure of Ahmadinedjad will be the start of the new found relationship between them too, just like the old time...

Iran did and has several working bombs...Just like Israel did before them...There is one thing that you all need to understand clearly, that Israel is not fearful of a Nuclear Iran and Israel nor Iran is planning a war against the other. The departure of Ahmadinedjad will be the start of the new found relationship between them too, just like the old time...

Iran vowing to wipe Israel off the map or Iran being a friend with Israel or Iran giving Israel money is a matter of no concern for us. By the same token, Israel saying that we have been treated like Kings and Queens or saying Iran is a threat to the world peace
Or Israel arming Iran is also a matter of no concern to us. KSA never threatened any country in the region nor did KSA wage a war against another nation, all what matters to us is our national security ,but if anybody tried to play with us ,I can assure you that they won't get away with what they did.

That's all she wrote for me.

Yeh, Yzd Khalifa...Saudi Arabia didn't bankroll the Pakistani Nuclear program as a good Moslem gesture. KSA have also a geopolitical strategy for the survival of the Kingdom and for its voice to be heard among the nations. Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country that possesses that capability...Have you asked yourself of the need of long range ballistic missile acquired from China./

I'm not going to argue wether KSA possess WMDs or not. The bottom line is the bottom line and that's KSA reserves the right to protect its people. And let me tell you that the survival of the Kingdom lies at no one's hand but the Saudi people.

Eeh. Iran wants to go nuclear so it can guarantee the survival of its mullah regime. The US has been trying its hardest to overthrow the current Iranian for ages now ,therefore they believe that with a nuclear weapon nobody will come around them.

Eeh. Iran wants to go nuclear so it can guarantee the survival of its mullah regime. The US has been trying its hardest to overthrow the current Iranian for ages now ,therefore they believe that with a nuclear weapon nobody will come around them.

The Mullah's will be stopped before they acquire the bomb. I have no doubt about that since no world power is interested in the Mullah regime having any bombs. For a lot of reasons. One of them is that this will probably start a race in the Middle East where other nations will try to acquire it. We already know about KSA's position on this when that day comes.

I have no doubt that this is not in the interest of the powers either since they all want to limit the number of nuclear states. All in their own interests too.

The Mullah's will be stopped before they acquire the bomb. I have no doubt about that since no world power is interested in the Mullah regime having any bombs. For a lot of reasons. One of them is that this will probably start a race in the Middle East where other nations will try to acquire it. We already know about KSA's position on this when that day comes.

I have no doubt that this is not in the interest of the powers either since they all want to limit the number of nuclear states. All in their own interests too.

The US senate came up with this lately
Ayotte Speaks on the Senate Floor Regarding Sanctions on Iran and Senate Resolution 65 - YouTube
More sanctions? :/ c'mon

By this statement,all Israel has to do is strike Iran and the US will have to engage.
Why didnt they then untill now?
Dont you find that strange?

It just means that the Mullah's are yet to acquire the bomb and that it is not "critical" yet. Nobody even knows if they are even able to acquire the bomb in the first place, or rather nobody says that they are able to do so, apart from themselves and we know that only jokes are coming out from the Mullah's and their "achievements". But rest assured that USA and Israel will not look silently back nor the other powers in the region such as KSA, Turkey etc. Also when it comes to the bomb itself.

There is much we don't know about but I think that KSA are prepared without saying too much.

If i know you are planning to kill me i would have tried to kill you first,it doesnt add up.
A preemptive attack would be the only thing to do,Nethanyahu said it many times but did nothing even knowing that the US has got his back.
What are they waiting for,evry sane person knows that Iran has or can build the ''bomb''.
Even a small bomb would be devastating not launched by Iran itself but maybe Hamas or Hezbullah.
It could be for something bigger,you better arm yourselfs to the teeth.;)

By this statement,all Israel has to do is strike Iran and the US will have to engage.
Why didnt they then untill now?
Dont you find that strange?

Now only one country in the world needs nuclear power which is Iran.
Becoz,
To counter USA there is Russia.
To counter Pk China there is India.
To counter Israel( who is a potential threat to neighbouring countries) there is no one.........??
There is a misbalace of power there. Iran wont ever attack on KSA. So KSA should support that.

Back
Top Bottom