What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know he didn't do it to ensure his son gets let off instead of being convicted at a later date when he is no longer in power?

Even if CJ punishes his son, you will say he gave him two years punishment in a case where he deserved four years.

It is very clear from your posts that you carry a very negative mind and cannot see the events in their true perspective.

Some shyte really going to hit the fan in the political scene now.

Btw, IK said something on capital talk a week or so back that he knows that what planning is being dine against chief justice and CJ will come out stronger.

Even if CJ punishes his son, you will say he gave him two years punishment in a case where he deserved four years.

It is very clear from your posts that you carry a very negative mind and cannot see the events in their true perspective.

Unfortunately, that is the problem with these people.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Acquittal, even if right ( no evidence till now) will raise eyebrows as well.

I wish justice should be served, how come cj did not know what his son was doing?

I wish justice should be served, how come cj did not know what his son was doing?

MY FRIEND! SO FAR, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT CJ SON WAS "DOING SOMETHING" !!!!!!!! First bring the evidence. Simple hear/say does not mean anything. I can say that "you are doing something", but in reality it means nothing.

So, let us see what evidence comes out and then if one is guilty then we will all ask for his head (......and may be, even, CJ would prefer to resign). Until then.......snooooozzze.

Some shyte really going to hit the fan in the political scene

The real fun would be if "that shyte" flies straight in the faces of Zardari, Rehman Malik, Faisal Raza Abidi and not to forget Hamid Mir, Shaheen Sahbai.

How do you know he didn't do it to ensure his son gets let off instead of being convicted at a later date when he is no longer in power?

if he punishes him you STILL will say how do you know this punishment is correct maybe he deserved 100 years and not 10!

the problem with people like you is that they just HATE without logic! pure hate!

CJ has given a verdict against gillani the parliment over turned! CJ asked government to write letter to swiss court against zardari! CJ took up the matter of missing persons! CJ suspended Rehman Sudani

but all this you don't see due to your blind hate which has no reason.

but tell one thing will you ever see gillani,nawaz,farooq sattar, asfandyar wali or anyone take action against their OWN SON in PAKISTAN??????

if he punishes him you STILL will say how do you know this punishment is correct maybe he deserved 100 years and not 10!

the problem with people like you is that they just HATE without logic! pure hate!
I don't detect any hate in my post, just skepticism. I challenge you to find one word uttered in hate. I will add that if the details of this case are hidden away, I have every right to suspect CJ

I don't detect any hate in my post, just skepticism. I challenge you to find one word uttered in hate. I will add that if the details of this case are hidden away, I have every right to suspect CJ

detail of the case? currently he took SUO motto notice called people to come forward and bring any PROOF if they have any! he called hamid mir,sehab sibayi, kamran khan to come forward bring proof & also observe so media knows the truth!

guess what NO ONE HAS ANY PROOF and only rumour!

detail of the case? currently he took SUO motto notice called people to come forward and bring any PROOF if they have any! he called hamid mir,sehab sibayi, kamran khan to come forward bring proof & also observe so media knows the truth!

guess what NO ONE HAS ANY PROOF and only rumour!
If no one has any proof and all this is just baseless, then why is he not taking action against the media?

CJ has retired from the bench

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3018073 said:
speak when his convicted and punished
speak only when justice is done that necessarily don't mean that he is a criminal .

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has decided to distance himself from the case pertaining to the financial impropriety scandal against his son Dr Arslan Iftikhar, Express News reported on Thrusday.

As the financial impropriety scandal hearing began in the Supreme Court, Attorney General (AG) Irfan Qadir, once again objected to Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry’s inclusion in the three-member bench to hear his own son’s case.

The chief justice, however, chose not to put much emphasis on the attorney general’s comments and proceeded with the hearing but later decided to quit the bench.

“The Quran says you are responsible for your own actions, not your children’s,” the chief justice said.

“We have faith and believe in Allah,” added Justice Chaudhry.

As per the short order of the court, a special bench will be formed now which will begin the hearing by 2pm.

Earlier, Qadir had objected to the bench, saying it was “against the code of conduct” for the chief justice to hear the case.

A senior anchorperson of a private TV channel, while recording their statement, claimed that Malik Riaz showed them documents according to which Riaz’s son-in-law financed all purchases and payments for Arsalan Iftikhar while he was in London.

No evidence to prove the same was presented.

The court had earlier issued notices to chief executive of Geo TV and anchors Kamran Khan, Najam Sethi and Shaheen Sehbai to appear before the court with evidence, since they hosted programmes on the issue.

Suo motu: Chief justice detaches himself from son’s case – The Express Tribune

CJ has retired from the bench

I was personally in favour of him leading the case, I know he would have done justice and this could have been a revival of Islamic standards of justice but then again pressure was on as we still have British colonial laws.

ISLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has decided to distance himself from the case pertaining to the financial impropriety scandal against his son Dr Arslan Iftikhar, Express News reported on Thrusday.

As the financial impropriety scandal hearing began in the Supreme Court, Attorney General (AG) Irfan Qadir, once again objected to Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry’s inclusion in the three-member bench to hear his own son’s case.

The chief justice, however, chose not to put much emphasis on the attorney general’s comments and proceeded with the hearing but later decided to quit the bench.

“The Quran says you are responsible for your own actions, not your children’s,” the chief justice said.

“We have faith and believe in Allah,” added Justice Chaudhry.

As per the short order of the court, a special bench will be formed now which will begin the hearing by 2pm.

Earlier, Qadir had objected to the bench, saying it was “against the code of conduct” for the chief justice to hear the case.

A senior anchorperson of a private TV channel, while recording their statement, claimed that Malik Riaz showed them documents according to which Riaz’s son-in-law financed all purchases and payments for Arsalan Iftikhar while he was in London.

No evidence to prove the same was presented.

The court had earlier issued notices to chief executive of Geo TV and anchors Kamran Khan, Najam Sethi and Shaheen Sehbai to appear before the court with evidence, since they hosted programmes on the issue.

Suo motu: Chief justice detaches himself from son’s case – The Express Tribune
I see you do not realise that he has only resigned from the bench and may still wield considerable influence over the ones appointed. Pardon me but this belief is entirely naive!

I was personally in favour of him leading the case, I know he would have done justice and this could have been a revival of Islamic standards of justice but then again pressure was on as we still have British colonial laws.
He ran away from the case only because he is now convinced that the verdict will be in his favour!

Back
Top Bottom