What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

NEWS: SC rejects Arsalan’s FIR plea against Malik Riaz.

6- After recovery, the first thing Malik Riaz (the tycoon) did was calling the brother of Army Chief General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani—and offering him partnership in the huge real-estate business. (The tycoon has reportedly also given shares to the management of the National Press Club Islamabad to amalgamate the Media Town with his Bahria Town) After this strategy of the tycoon, President Zardari kept silent (at least for the time being).

So thats the brother that everyone is talking about now-a-days.

Alot of stuff might be un-covered, not the bribing thing, but the whole conspiracy behind it. I personally think that it was the government that triggered it and Malik Riaz, due to that sports car incident, and the cases against the government. Then the media characters, the army links, and a whole lot.

News:

ZBukhari, lawyer of Riaz Malik claimed today that his client is returning tonight with bomb evidences !!

this crook ex judge Bukhari and his pathetic language !!

So thats the brother that everyone is talking about now-a-days.

Alot of stuff might be un-covered, not the bribing thing, but the whole conspiracy behind it. I personally think that it was the government that triggered it and Malik Riaz, due to that sports car incident, and the cases against the government. Then the media characters, the army links, and a whole lot.

so what do you make out of this ?/

‘Victims’ of Malik Riaz look up to army chief | DAWN.COM

:azn:

06_05.gif

Dil ki baat zubaan per aa hi gai na ??

1101543590-2.gif

I have a disclosure to make that in my early youth, I have also received gifts from Malik Riaz :undecided:He was not that rich but still he came to our house twice and gifted bags full of Philips lamps.

I was merely 18 years old and had no understanding of the issue.

BTW.. in history Nawaz Sharif and Hassan Nisar were his biggest enemies and NAB was ordered to get this guy by hook or crook.
I think both N.Sharif and Hassan Nisar are still not his friends, its only Shabaz Sharif who have used Malik Riaz for his personal gains like every one else.

So! Is this the start of BATMAN-GATE :rofl::rofl::yahoo:

06_05.gif......

Dil ki baat zubaan per aa hi gai na ??

Hamid Mir just like Najam Sethi is following the same line that this is done by "establishment" as they are not happy with CJ hearing of Balochistan case. Hamid Mir as usual did another program today in which he talked about Balochistan and missing persons and tried to incite this matter by making a connection with that issue with this case. It seems Hamid Mir has some grudge with armed forces like some personal issue which he wants to settle as he keeps on repeating same things again and again regarding armed forces.

Hamid Mir just like Najam Sethi is following the same line that this is done by "establishment" as they are not happy with CJ hearing of Balochistan case. Hamid Mir as usual did another program today in which he talked about Balochistan and missing persons and tried to incite this matter by making a connection with that issue with this case. It seems Hamid Mir has some grudge with armed forces like some personal issue which he wants to settle as he keeps on repeating same things again and again regarding armed forces.

I would like to pin point Ehtasham Zameer. If you know game you know the players !!

Did somebody see the hamid Mir show today?

How the heck is Hamid Mir cooking up conspiracy theories!!! An investigation before the investigation.

The issue has been going on for 3 years, and 3 years back, the government cases were brought up, not the Balochistan one. It is the PPP which is asking the CJP to resign, not anybody else. Ahmed Khalil is the right hand man of prime minister, not the army. And it is believed that it was Ahmad Khalil who handled the finances and repeatedly told Arslan that it was the company credit card. And Hamid Mir even goes on to say that the recent blasts and sectarian violence is connected with ISI and the Arslan case. How much more stupid can one get.

I am not pro-army or anything, they do wrong things, but this is too much by Hamid Mir.

Cooking up really awkward conspiracy theories.

How the heck is Hamid Mir cooking up conspiracy theories!!! An investigation before the investigation.

The issue has been going on for 3 years, and 3 years back, the government cases were brought up, not the Balochistan one. It is the PPP which is asking the CJP to resign, not anybody else. Ahmed Khalil is the right hand man of prime minister, not the army. And it is believed that it was Ahmad Khalil who handled the finances and repeatedly told Arslan that it was the company credit card. And Hamid Mir even goes on to say that the recent blasts and sectarian violence is connected with ISI and the Arslan case. How much more stupid can one get.

I am not pro-army or anything, they do wrong things, but this is too much by Hamid Mir.

Cooking up really awkward conspiracy theories.
This dude even claimed that Taliban/AQ had nuclear bomb which could have put Pakistani National Security at so much risk but thankfully no one bought his BS.

Back
Top Bottom