What's new

Circumcision: Undisputed Health benefits says AAP

i feel pity for any sorry bastard who never had this easy procedure done....to be uncircumcised is incredibly unhygienic and quite disgusting; and besides -- girls like it circumcised (true story) :D

It is not mandatory but large number of Jews, Christian and Muslims does.

for Muslims and Jews it is an obligation

I think in the west , most of the children get to do this coz of health reason only.

that's retarded and defies basic logic

No it does not. I would love to explain that bit, but then again talking about gonads in a defence forum doesnt make much sense. So I'll let it pass.

and besides -- need i bring up hygiene again and again? It's a no-brainer

Well the rest 5.5 billion are doing just fine.

i feel pity for any sorry bastard who never had this easy procedure done....to be uncircumcised is incredibly unhygienic and quite disgusting; and besides -- girls like it circumcised (true story) :D

9 out of 10 gals, prefer ze helmut.

dayum you lucky bastards .:angel:

Its unhygenic if you dont keep it clean :hitwall: ..pity !!....Why just becoz they/we are not like you !!. human survived for millenia without it , God made us like that ...so its just a matter of choice . ...Yes its true that prevalence of STD is very low....

Hence scientifically its a good choice but still just a choice

dayum you lucky bastards .:angel:

Girls might like it...but its also proven that guys with that extra skin feels it more pleasurable :yahoo:

Might as well cut off your ears and noses too as it gets dirty too... and in your case mouth too.

And don't get started like that smart guy [ post #6 ] who says it reduces chances of AIDS and STDs. Does he or any circumcised guys has the courage to have it unprotected with these patients.

Ya.. just stick with that instead of giving bizarre explanations.

I have heard that circumcision decreases the chances of AIDS, but thats about it. And thats what this article is talking about. Peopl saying BS like its cleaner, or women like it better, are just living in an alternate universe and/or making stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom