What's new

Circumcision: Undisputed Health benefits says AAP

what is this stupid logic

It was like that sikh guy who was saying that we fight with God when we do cutting of hairs and nails lol. So dont shave the armpits and let them grow and let keep sweating but don't change the way God made you

the Logic was simple Raja, For arguement sake i cant believe you skipped over something so silly..........let me type in capslock so you wont miss it

HAIR AND NAILS ARE DEAD CELLS , WASTE EXCRETED BY BODY . The skin is not !! its there for the protection of the aerodynamic shaft ,a natural part of the body ,not even vestigial. the rest of tis biological do read about it.....and about the it being dirty.....same can be said about our nose

what is this stupid logic

It was like that sikh guy who was saying that we fight with God when we do cutting of hairs and nails lol. So dont shave the armpits and let them grow and let keep sweating but don't change the way God made you

the Logic was simple Raja, For arguement sake i cant believe you skipped over something so silly..........let me type in capslock so you wont miss it

HAIR AND NAILS ARE DEAD CELLS , WASTE EXCRETED BY BODY . The skin is not !! its there for the protection of the aerodynamic shaft ,a natural part of the body ,not even vestigial. the rest of tis biological do read about it.....and about the it being dirty.....same can be said about our nose

No, you have not got the point. I was replying to his comment that GOD made us imperfect because we change the way he made us. he give us hairs and we cut it and he give us again so we keep fighting with God as suggested by my Sikh friend when i asked him why they don't cut the hairs

Secondly you read the data of word health organization and according to them male circumcision is an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention but should be carried out by well trained medical professionals and under conditions of informed consent (parents consent for their infant boys).

http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241596169_eng.pdf
http://www.who.int/hiv/mediacentre/MCrecommendations_en.pdf

also read this

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections
The first microbiome study of the penis offers some clues as to why removing foreskin cuts the risk of HIV infection in circumcised men

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections: Scientific American

also this

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you have not got the point. I was replying to his comment that GOD made us imperfect because we change the way he made us. he give us hairs and we cut it and he give us again so we keep fighting with God as suggested by my Sikh friend when i asked him why they don't cut the hairs

Secondly you read the data of word health organization and according to them male circumcision is an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention but should be carried out by well trained medical professionals and under conditions of informed consent (parents consent for their infant boys).

http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2007/9789241596169_eng.pdf
http://www.who.int/hiv/mediacentre/MCrecommendations_en.pdf

also read this

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections
The first microbiome study of the penis offers some clues as to why removing foreskin cuts the risk of HIV infection in circumcised men

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections: Scientific American

also this

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All this is talking about STD....and i hope you understand what sort of ppl get STD . Those who remain monogamous has nothing to worry about . and being hygenic is part and parcel of it.....just like how u keep you nose and mouth clean, thsi is no big deal.

The probelm rise when ppl are not hygenic

Anyways THE CONCLUSION IS, ITS MATTER OF CHOICE.

reduced STD, but so does Condoms
reduced Cancer , but that is mostly due to HPV , ok this is one area where maybe Condom looses...but hey Be monogamous !!

I haven't got any views from people supporting it about the female circumcision ,
Can't both the genders have good
health ???

You racist bigot know zilch about hinduism. where it is written in vedas (which is the ultimate book) to pierce ears and nose.
bl**dy troll.:hitwall::hitwall:
You only have 110 posts, who the hell are you to label anyone a bigot or a troll, and that too a senior member who probably has more constructive posts then your entire posts on this forum? I don't see where she made a bigoted, troll, like racist remark so don't make retarded accusations.

Some of you should have been aborted.

All this is talking about STD....and i hope you understand what sort of ppl get STD . Those who remain monogamous has nothing to worry about . and being hygenic is part and parcel of it.....just like how u keep you nose and mouth clean, thsi is no big deal.

The probelm rise when ppl are not hygenic

Anyways THE CONCLUSION IS, ITS MATTER OF CHOICE.

reduced STD, but so does Condoms
reduced Cancer , but that is mostly due to HPV , ok this is one area where maybe Condom looses...but hey Be monogamous !!

I also believe its personal choice of parent. I personally believe circumcision is an easy and safe procedure if done right away. It takes only a few days to heal. Medically it has many advantage and no disadvantage. I know one guy who got severe urinary tract infection and was advised to have the circumcision. We can debate whether ethically its right or wrong

4 pages and so many people concerned (and jealous) about "Muslim's penis"...
Make me feel like

fyeah.jpg

Okay let me set the record straight modern medical practice recommends circumcision for males. Countless studies and tests show circumcision is best for males hence why Doctors ask the parents this question for male babies delivered. For those of you who weren't fortunate enough to be circumcised congratulations you are closer to an ape and unfortunately for you you will not have the hygiene benefits of circumcision.

I haven't got any views from people supporting it about the female circumcision ,
Can't both the genders have good
health ???

How about men getting menstrual cycles?-
Periods are sign of a healthy women-
Why cant both the genders have good-

Over time in millions of years if humans continue to live they will evolve and in my opinion one of the physical changes will be the loss of the foreskin on the human penis as the foreskin in my opinion and many in the medical and science community is a vestigial physical trait. It serves little to no purpose and hinders hygiene. By performing circumcision now in male humans we are simply making this future evolutionary change more immediate.

Hmm wonder Why God made us so imperfect ....Oh wait Most are doing fine with a bit of extra skin

I always thought why couldn't we be born perfect with nice haircut and fully clothed with a degree in medicine

Back
Top Bottom