What's new

CIA bomber in video with Hakeemullah Mehsud

It could be possible that Hakeemullah Mehsud and comp is supported by India. Time to wake up for USA

"Did the Americans not know Bulawi was meeting Hakimullah Mehsud as an informant?"

His supposed targets were Zawahiri and that was why the meeting was called. I don't believe the C.I.A. nor Jordanian intelligence were aware that he'd been turned by either TTP or A.Q.

This was a valuable and bright man who could have conceivably served a variety of capacities within A.Q. That he was sent on a one-way mission suggests that either A.Q. couldn't pass on the possible target and had no other means or that our agent was captured, turned, and his family threatened if he didn't undertake the mission.

I also speculate that the TTP were only the beneficiaries of the P.R. from this operation but may not have had a leading role in its planning.

Thanks.:usflag:

Good to see that swine Hakimullah Mehsud attention in now at the right place where it actually should be! Good Job Pakistan Army!

"It could be possible that Hakeemullah Mehsud and comp is supported by India."

It's more possible that Haqqani, Hekmatyar and Omar are supported by Pakistan.

"Time to wake up for USA"

Couldn't have written it better myself.

"Did the Americans not know Bulawi was meeting Hakimullah Mehsud as an informant?"

His supposed targets were Zawahiri and that was why the meeting was called. I don't believe the C.I.A. nor Jordanian intelligence were aware that he'd been turned by either TTP or A.Q.

This was a valuable and bright man who could have conceivably served a variety of capacities within A.Q. That he was sent on a one-way mission suggests that either A.Q. couldn't pass on the possible target and had no other means or that our agent was captured, turned, and his family threatened if he didn't undertake the mission.

I also speculate that the TTP were only the beneficiaries of the P.R. from this operation but may not have had a leading role in its planning.

The TTP has actually moved a good one on the chess board called Afghanistan. Here is your dilemma yank!

How will your CIA honks now trust anyone coming in from the TTP folds with information (bogus or genuine)? How will you know the next time that the spy who is actually working for you will not come back with another boom vest on his chest? This puts your CIA honks most certainly between a rock and a hard place! Oh Well!! at least you tried. This Humint biz in Afghanistan is not your cuppa tea! Back to the spy satellites & Predators again! :cheesy:

The only solution for this problem is that Pakistan Army should secure and protect its border from Afghanistan, Let the Americans and NATO do wt ever they are doing in Afghanistan. This will also help us to stop Drones.

?

our assistance to your missions in SWAT, Buner, and SWA

what assistance? oh you mean when you guys withdrew your posts from the Afghan side of the border when Pakistan army launched its operation against TTP in South Waziristan? Thanks a lot because of your assistance TTP leadership escaped across the border!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

"...we don't see none from your side for our loss..."

taimikhan, that's untrue. I've left countless messages of condolences for lives lost on your side in the course of suicide bombings-all as sincere and heartfelt as I can possibly make them.

You've a short and self-serving memory.

That's too bad.

Sir, plzz don't get me started. As much you have shown condolences msgs, 10 times the msgs you show the war mongering attitude towards us, Pakistan, and the phrase that more would be on your way.

And plzzz don't say that you say all this becoz we are double faced or support taliban or gul bahadur or that other dude.

We don't.

"And plzzz don't say that you say all this becoz we are double faced or support taliban or gul bahadur or that other dude."

Maulvi Nazir?:agree:

As to my condolences, they'll continue and I'll not have you diminish my sincerity because I refuse to fawn over your geo-political ambitions. That's not the fault of those whom die at the hands of these beasts.

Make of that what you will. I could care less.

"TTP bombed the CIA. Pakistan is already attacking the TTP. CIA had/has liaisons with the TTP."

The only liaison we've had with the TTP is to permanently interrupt Baitullah Mehsud's midnight nap.

Sorry for making some addition to your statement, the interruption in the midnight awake nap was by mistake due to the cleverness of a 3rd world intelligence agency and trigger happy super power country's intelligence agency's foolishness.

Sorry for making some addition to your statement, the interruption in the midnight awake nap was by mistake due to the cleverness of a 3rd world intelligence agency and trigger happy super power country's intelligence agency's foolishness.

Yeah, I want to know more about this. From what I understand, Baitullah was not killed by CIA intentionally but on intelligence given to it by ISI. Can I get more detailed information this?

Back
Top Bottom