What's new

CIA bomber in video with Hakeemullah Mehsud

Acc to my sources the vidio is fake and is carved out to meet narrow interests ....

i agree, this is all BS/nonsense! Such silly videos are soo common now that its not even funny! lets move on with our lives!

BTW, i heard that America is going to put MORE pressure on Pakistan to DO MORE (as if Pakistan has not done enough)!

To me this is just another reason to justify more drone attacks in Pakistan and to push the Pakistan army to further waste our needed resources on fighting America's war instead of focusing on india who continues to threaten us on our eastern border! Their trying to drag us into their Afghan mess......... May Allah (swta) help us, Ameen!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

"i agree, this is all BS/nonsense! Such silly videos are soo common now..."

Silly? His father I.D.ed him.

You live in denial and delusion.

"i agree, this is all BS/nonsense! Such silly videos are soo common now..."

Silly? His father I.D.ed him.

You live in denial and delusion.

They dont even belive Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani even after he ,his father,their media and their government confirmed it..Do you think they will accept that his father IDed him? :disagree:

The way I see it, TTP bombed the CIA. Pakistan is already attacking the TTP. CIA had/has liaisons with the TTP.

Some questions need to be asked of the CIA:

1) Did they ever give weapons and bombs to the TTP to "gain their trust"?
2) Did their agents actually participate in any of the terror attacks against Pakistan to maintain their cover?
3) Do they hold information against terrorist attacks being planned against Pakistan?
4) Did the Americans not know Bulawi was meeting Hakimullah Mehsud as an informant? Why wasn't Hakimullah Mehsud killed?
5) How many secret hideouts of the TTP have the CIA been aware of now

CIA needs to be grilled on these subjects as their presence in Pakistan should help Pakistan's war. They should be reminded that they are here because we let them for our benefit not our loss. Any CIA agent found to have participated in terrorism against Pakistan should be arrested and the superiors in Langley that gave the order should be asked to be extradited to Pakistan for trial.

"TTP bombed the CIA. Pakistan is already attacking the TTP. CIA had/has liaisons with the TTP."

The only liaison we've had with the TTP is to permanently interrupt Baitullah Mehsud's midnight nap.

Thanks.:usflag:

"TTP bombed the CIA. Pakistan is already attacking the TTP. CIA had/has liaisons with the TTP."

The only liaison we've had with the TTP is to permanently interrupt Baitullah Mehsud's midnight nap.

Let the courts settle it out, if they were chummy with one terrorist, they may have been with more.

"chummy"?

Now you really are reaching. He was a triple agent. Captured as a terror sympathizer, supposedly turned as a Jordanian agent and perhaps turned again by A.Q.

America has no affinity nor relationship with the TTP. That should be obvious given our killing of B. Mehsud, our assistance to your missions in SWAT, Buner, and SWA and the video indicating H. Mehsud sent this guy on a one-way mission. There's a lot of civil and military assistance behind those three operations which you ignore because it blatantly contradicts your bogus assertion.

Suggesting a U.S.-TTP may work for your audience here but you'll be laughed out of any other community of interested souls...and you know that, I'm sure.

The news articles and video clip suggest one thing beyond doubt that attack of CIA officals was in retaliation of the death of former boss of TTP, Baitula Massod.

The attack had no coordination from either Al-queda or afghan taliban.So it was solely executed by TTP,pakistan.

Its interesting how TTP managed to figure out that the Jordan doctor was a CIA agent and able to recruit him for this very bold and sucessful mission to target of CIA officials he was working for, who were most likely individuals behind the Drone attack on their former boss.

It shows that TTP has better intellegence network than CIA inside pakistan and as they demonstrated through numerous attacks on important target of Pakistan army that some well informed insiders(of pak intel) are also in TTP's pocket who must have in this case helped identifying the CIA agent and the would be bomber .

Khost bomber
Dawn Editorial
Monday, 11 Jan, 2010

A video purporting to show a Jordanian suicide bomber, who killed several CIA agents in Khost, seated next to Hakeemullah Mehsud, the leader of the TTP, raises some very troubling questions. While the authenticity of the video has not yet been established, the initial consensus seems to be that it is genuine. Even if it is not, what is clear is that statements claiming responsibility for the attack have been attributed to the TTP and that the TTP has not contradicted those claims as yet.

Here, then, seems to be a spectacular example of collaboration between the TTP, Al Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban. (Al Qaeda has already released a video paying tribute to the Jordanian bomber, while the CIA’s forward operating base in Khost was almost certainly being used to direct operations against the Haqqani network on both sides of the Pak-Afghan border.) So does the attack signal a new phase of heightened cooperation between the various militant groups straddling the Pak-Afghan border? We must recall that Waliur Rehman, a South Waziristan TTP kingpin, recently boasted that the TTP has sent “thousands” of its men to fight the American-led forces in Afghanistan — a claim that has largely been dismissed as propaganda, but which indicates the keenness of the TTP to drum up its role in Afghanistan.

Moreover, do recent events make nonsense of the so-called good Taliban/bad Taliban distinction that the Pakistan Army allegedly makes? Certainly, many have pointed to the problem inherent in the army’s strategy of focusing its operations on those groups that are directly attacking the state here: cross-pollination between ‘discrete’ militant groups has made such a distinction hard to justify. In some cases, the army has had some limited, short-term tactical success with its approach, but the strategic and long-term costs are hard to justify. For example, before the operation in South Waziristan, an ‘understanding’ was reached with Hafiz Gul Bahadur in North Waziristan to stay out of the battle. He did, but then in many cases he has either given sanctuary to TTP militants from South Waziristan or allowed them safe passage.

While we remain aware of the fact that the Pakistan Army does face some very real constraints — opening too many fronts may cause violence to spike even higher inside Pakistan, operations need to planned and paid for, etc — and that the American ‘do more’ demand is problematic, there is also the reality of a hydra-headed enemy. And, as with the mythical Lernaean Hydra, cutting off only some of those heads will not defeat the threat.

DAWN.COM | World | Khost bomber

I dont think Al Qaeda and the Afghan Taliban played any role in this mision.
Afghan Taliban led by Haqqani has strong relations with Pakistna army while on the other hand TTP is fighting aganist pakistan army and also there is no evidence of Al Qaeda and TTP working together in the past.

TTP is one group led by its Taliban ideology and aims to topple the pakistani govt and its establish its reign inside pakistan rather than Afghnistan.

Did the Americans not know Bulawi was meeting Hakimullah Mehsud as an informant? Why wasn't Hakimullah Mehsud killed?
this question need to be answered
i dont understand CIA i mean CIA didnt know where this guy goes who does he meets ? such well established organization didnt know that. i think hakimullah mehsud live in afganistan in nice house whenever CIA need him to make some videos they call him to do the job so the CIA can show the video to the world that everything is happening in paksitan. i mean al-Qaeda or TTP when in real life al-Qaeda is doesnt event exist the funny thing is people never understood about this hikimullah is that american drones there just to protect these guys so they can plan targets inside pakistan to destablelize and whenever these drones kill anyone would be innocent civillions or probably ISI spys working in trible areas. another funny thing is even if pakistani intelligence knows that the drones are killing there own spys or civillions and pakistani cant question big brother. i am going to explian how these CIA seven agents never diead in afganistan well i think the jordenian guy came to afganistan made the video with Mr hikhmullh left afganistan and then they did explosion in one of the CIA base then said its done by this guys who was working for CIA but he went against them after they showed the entire world that this guy crossed the border from pakistan and blow himself at CIA base after the couple weeks propoganda on CNN BBC then they released the video of this guy how he was with hikimullh so all the blame goes on pakistan so pakistan can start another operation in north wizirastan

Well didn't the Afghan Taliban intially claim that it was an Afghan army recruit who did it by "infiltrating" the recrutiment process. Since it was clearly not the case, I think Afghan Taliban involvement was only to lay claim to the attack.

TTP has been hit by a lot of bad press because of their civilian attacks and AQ is trying to bolster their image by first relasing Adam Gadhan's propaganda video that they don't attack civilians a few months back and no planning this ops to show that they don't attack civilians but attack "enemy soldiers" as well. Placing Hakimullah and praising BM in the video describing an attack on the CIA is calculated to give "good PR" to TTP. Moreover, there have been many phamplets and audio clips released were AQ is unabashedly supporting TTP.

IMO TTP-AQ active co-operation is much more than with Afghan Taliban although they may tend to co-operate/sympathise to some extent with each other.

"TTP has been hit by a lot of bad press because of their civilian attacks and AQ is trying to bolster their image..."

Make no mistake but that A.Q. has its eyes on the prize...Pakistan. Nearly all the TTP ops in Pakistan have the earmark of A.Q. They are virtually all terror operations. When was the last insurgent attack of note on P.A. or F.C. forces in the field?

A.Q. excels at these attacks. Whether NYC, London, Bali, Madrid, an Amman wedding or a shia mosque in Samarrah their terror credentials, large and small, are established.

Don't be surprised if the TTP was allowed credit for this hit by A.Q. but the functional planning was done by A.Q. Counter Intelligence. Remember that Bilawi's supposed point of interest was Ayman Zawahiri.

Back
Top Bottom