What's new

Chinese woman shot dead in Pakistan city

You know what Chinese, Indians and Pakistani's... you are still ranting and trying to get one up on this... all when you guys need to say is RIP...

I feel bad for her and for her family.. RIP.

If it really is an Indian false-flag attack, then they are just wasting their time.

Nothing can break the Sino-Pakistani alliance, and certainly not isolated crimes like this one.
Exactly! But I feel really sad for those civilians were died.
Its really sounds pity when on one hand foriegn national agency involved in the destablization of your land and then the same involved nation makes fun of your conditions. :angry:

She shouldn't have went to the western provinces. Too many enemies of Pakistan there these days that is why Pakistan Army must clear those areas.

Sad event. another event to make indians happy.

We can't protect our own people, we can't protect outsiders, our allies. You know how embarrassing this is for Pakistan?

Our people are being killed in the streets and government is totally silent. Militants are murdering our people with impunity. Killing of foreigners is treated as an intolerable crime in China, stealing from foreigners too means death in China but in our country Iranian diplomats and students have been killed, Chinese engineers have been killed, Sri Lankan team has been attacked. We are beginning to boast a record. If we already have this reputation why are we not providing guards to foreigners when they come to our country?

For God's sake, stay the hell away from Khyber Pakthuka, please. If you go there as a forgeiner, there are high risks.

Stay in Sindh, Or Punjab.

She shouldn't have went to the western provinces. Too many enemies of Pakistan there these days that is why Pakistan Army must clear those areas.

Sad event. another event to make indians happy.

yes we are very happy...diwali celebrations are early because of this murder...
how pathetic can you get omar??????

Chinese r our brothers, we will not toler8 this crime aganst our aly china, i hope the terorist taht did this will get caught and punished hevily.

These terrorists attack only Pakistani and Chinese people. Somehow, Westerners are quite immune to such attacks. Begs for explanation!!

you mean more chinese were killed before?
aren't westerners kidnapped in pakistan from long ago??

Really sad to hear that-
it was a Chinese national that hurts more-
i wish brutal death upon the perpetrators-

RIP-

Murders happen all over the world buddy, some people are just unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The nationality is not the issue, I wish you good luck in finding the perpetrators since they attacked us both.

Back
Top Bottom