What's new

chinese withdrawal

And you're simply going to believe a government that's on the cusp of fighting an election soon? Do you really think they'll admit that they had to strike a deal with the Chinese, when they know that the opposition would use that to their advantage to win the next elections?
Keep your great conspiracy theories to yourself. We don't believe in secret deals, what is keeping china with it's mouth shut and on it's way back to LAC. None of chinese leadership is making statement about what they had gained.???

And you're simply going to believe a government that's on the cusp of fighting an election soon? Do you really think they'll admit that they had to strike a deal with the Chinese, when they know that the opposition would use that to their advantage to win the next elections?

But go ahead, continue to delude yourself if it makes you feel better. I have common sense and geopolitical knowledge on my side, you have baseless propaganda on yours.

No I should believe you :omghaha:

India election is more than one year away.....Pakistan election is now and that is why your govt killed Sarabjeet Singh :azn:

So you mean that we both are sitting in your area.... now tell me what are you going to do about it?
Secondly, what facts are you talking about mate?
Chinese say they never intruded into our territory but now they have backed off. Why is it so hard for you cheerleaders to understand? They BACKED OFF and LIED about this. Do you hear me man?

Again with the cheerleader, is that all you can say?

There is nothing really Pakistan can do about it, but that doesn't mean that we don't consider the territory as ours. Just like there is nothing India can do about Azad Kashmir.

The Chinese say this because they claim the territory as disputed, as such, they consider it their right to go in and out of the territory as they please, and they have for dozens of years. This is the only time that they decided to pitch tents, and confront the Indians in order to get them to recognize that this is disputed territory, not Indian territory.

They lied about nothing and they only "back off" because they achieved their purpose and that is to get concessions out of India.

Seriously though, why are you Indians so defensive about this? If I'm wrong, all you can do is tell me I'm wrong and then go on to ignore me, but you're not. The truth is that you recognize that India came out of this in a weaker position, and that angers you. To vent out your anger, all you're doing is targeting anyone, including myself, so you can feel better. It's a sad thing really.

I've already presented you with facts, go re-read my posts, I'm not going to repeat them because you're of your laziness.

Keep your great conspiracy theories to yourself. We don't believe in secret deals, what is keeping china with it's mouth shut and on it's way back to LAC. None of chinese leadership is making statement about what they had gained.???

It's not a conspiracy theory, nor is it a secret deal. The only difference is that the Indian government just doesn't want to admit it.

The reason why the Chinese leadership isn't making statements is because they want to show the world that it isn't a big deal to them. This is a passive-aggressive strategy that they're also employing with the Sankaku/Diaoyu Islands, they're not making statements about that, instead they're simply saying that their exercising their international rights and traveling to their own territory.

No I should believe you :omghaha:

India election is more than one year away.....Pakistan election is now and that is why your govt killed Sarabjeet Singh :azn:

-_- the legislative assembly elections that are due in the second half of this year. Seriously, you don't even know about your own country.

These cheerleaders are so bloddy shocked that now they are coming up with some back stage conspiracy theories lol

No, you're just blind. Go ahead, keep calling me a cheerleader, it's nothing to be ashamed of. All it shows is that we're supporting our allies, unlike you, who don't have any. It's that sad? India, all alone in the big bad world, without friends in the neighborhood.

Okay, I'm done, I've grown tired of trying to explain the situation over and over again.

good day gentlemen.

Tale of fairy tales and conspiracy theories is what keeping this pakistani poster going. All in all we are enjoying the syndrome they are expressing with same rant without facts. Post some facts and proof or forever hold your silence or stay ignorant. Chinese soldiers will still probably rolling there heads from what just happened. Hiking trip was disrupted by the opposition hiking party,lol.

Chearleeding teams are left in dust to find themselves robbed of their reason to lead there cheer any further.:omghaha:

Misadventure by China...similar what Pakistan did in Kargil

Chinese President is coming after the misadventure......Pakistan President came before misadventure

There will be big economic deal after misadventure between India and China......no relation with Pakistan for some time... :D

The 3 captured Soldiers are believed to be from the 54th Infantry regiment of PLAGF.
mate do you have a reliable source for this claim of yours as if this news has truth in it,it'll be a major development in these chain of incidents.btw if the news is true my personal opinion would be to release those poor chaps as the dispute has been fully solved as of now and we shouldn't escalate this further:cheers:.[bro i am asking you a question out of curiosity,are you really an Indian Pathan of Afridi clan?(please don't be offended as i never knew we had Afridi Pathans in India)]

Tale of fairy tales and conspiracy theories is what keeping this pakistani poster going. All in all we are enjoying the syndrome they are expressing with same rant without facts. Post some facts and proof or forever hold your silence or stay ignorant. Chinese soldiers will still probably rolling there heads from what just happened. Hiking trip was disrupted by the opposition hiking party,lol.

Chearleeding teams are left in dust to find themselves robbed of their reason to lead there cheer any further.:omghaha:

India to give up Chumar post for Chinese withdrawal? - The Times of India

So it turns out that I was right, conspiracy theory? Nope, just using common sense.

It's going to be amusing to see how you explain away this event.

photo.php

mate do you have a reliable source for this claim of yours as if this news has truth in it,it'll be a major development in these chain of incidents.btw if the news is true my personal opinion would be to release those poor chaps as the dispute has been fully solved as of now and we shouldn't escalate this further:cheers:.[bro i am asking you a question out of curiosity,are you really an Indian Pathan of Afridi clan?(please don't be offended as i never knew we had Afridi Pathans in India)]

lol there are dozens of us in India.
A large number of us are in Facebook,linkedln too.
But I know little Pashto.

Back
Top Bottom