What's new

Chinese Warships Fill Indian Ocean Ports

Doesnt matter, when India and pak combine to form Hindustan again, u wont be able to sleep...:sniper::sniper:

No unification please.

Dont u think we are better off as the way we are now?

Pakistan provides us with the buffer zone to stay away from the mess thats happening in Afghanistan and the mess that is going to happen in Iran.

You certainly dont want to live in a place where ur neighbor is getting bombed day and night.

No unification please.

Dont u think we are better off as the way we are now?

Pakistan provides us with the buffer zone to stay away from the mess thats happening in Afghanistan and the mess that is going to happen in Iran.

You certainly dont want to live in a place where ur neighbor is getting bombed day and night.

yes i agree we are fine..:cheers:
woh sirf chinese ka muh band karne ke liye tha...:) (coz even if united the country will again be one anyhow and will at least no way bear the chinese claim on its land be it AP or any other...so it doesnt help the chinese a bit at least....)

Last edited:
Gwadar is the best option, no fear of foreign intervention with regard to their troops or recruiting of spies.

Plus they can send equipment through the land route and keep their supplies at full strength, saving lots of money and they can very easily send back sick or replacement troops through the land route or even through air.

ummmmmm sir that is under the controal of america as an operating i would have thought you would know????????

My god this Srilankan is always bringing up India in each and every thread somehow, all he wants to do is start the flame and see the action. And people fall left right and center for this, ofcourse there are some who only are waiting for a chance to do so, pathetic as if ur posts are going to change the world. And the gentlemen one who says that Indian Ocean will be called Chinese and the other who says that India will be merged in to Pakistan, are u really thinking that this will happen?? seriously do u think these are mature posts. So silly and childish. :disagree:

Please kids leave Pakistan out of this bs... now back to your game.

Etymology

Hindustan is derived from the Persian word Hindu, which is itself is derived from Sindhu, the original Sanskrit name of Indus River. Sindhu is a river in Sanskrit, in Persian it becomes Hindu. This together with a popular suffix -stān (Old Persian 'sthāna', meaning place) gave birth to the word Hindustan, which was rendered as Hindustan.

The first known use of the term is on an inscription at Naqsh-e Rustam. The inscription, which dates to around 252 CE, was commissioned by the Persian king, Shapur I, and mentions Hindustan as one of the areas over which he rules. In this context, Hindustan likely refers to the lower Indus Valley region rather than the Indian subcontinent.

Gwadar is the best option, no fear of foreign intervention with regard to their troops or recruiting of spies.

Plus they can send equipment through the land route and keep their supplies at full strength, saving lots of money and they can very easily send back sick or replacement troops through the land route or even through air.

Very true :cheers: Gwadar is a very strategically located port.

indian_ocean_sea_lanes.gif

But the question is are ppl of Pakistan in favor of giving permission to set up a military base in Gwadar ?

Yes .... China is very much welcomed in Gawadar ....

sooner or later it has to happem :cheers:

Does anybody know why Sri Lankan was banned? I hardly ever saw him engaged in any rough argument though.:undecided:

Does anybody know why Sri Lankan was banned? I hardly ever saw him engaged in any rough argument though.
Same doubt here too..... I have seen him argue only in couple of threads..... You know the reason?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom