What's new

Chinese Vessel to Be Confiscated

This thread only proves viet and pinoy's paranoia and insecurity, if you are so tough you dont need to be the Internet warriors you are here.

oh please you and your Imperialist agenda started that instead of telling us how powerful your smell is why not take a shower to clean attitude of yours you the rest of the C#ichs who stink of arrogance and bad B.O

not a big deal, pay some money and get those fishmen back. If Fillipinos insist calling them spies, we will pay back.

There's probably a reason why the Chinese fishing vessel strayed into the Tubbataha Reef. Perhaps, the vessel wanted to explore of stealing some of the precious corrals that are available inside the Reef or the Chinese fishermen could be engaged in illegal fishing activities in the area.

This daylight food and destructive Chinese fishermen/spies/robbers must be severely punished for this blatant crime. I hope Pres. Aquino will take action against them. Heavy fines and a mandatory prison term where they are deployed for cleaning up the prohibited areas. To run concurrently their prison terms with hard labor and pack them back home with a good spread of publicity. A mandatory canning will be a sure deterrent.

vqguc9.jpg

1042fwk.jpg

This Chinese vessel is also unlawfully displaying the Philippine flag :rolleyes:

2rnactg.jpg

16a9zy8.jpg

ogmkuc.jpg

Spies? We're looking into that, Gazmin says of Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on reef
By: Abigail C. Kwok, InterAksyon.com

interphoto_1365575984.jpg

Philippine intelligence officials are looking into the possibility that the Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on Tubbataha Reef could be spies.

While it remains “coincidental” that the grounding of the Chinese vessel took place just months after the US Navy ship USS Guardian got stuck in the same area, Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin said appropriate agencies are now looking into the matter.

"It's difficult for us to just accuse anyone or suspect anyone, it's unfair but we do hope it's coincidental," he told reporters on Friday.

Speculations arose that the Chinese fishermen could be secret agents after they tried to bribe park officials with $2,400.

The 12 Chinese fishermen were brought to the local detention facility in Palawan after they were charged for violating several environmental laws.

Gazmin could also not confirm reports that the 12 Chinese fishermen had asked for their freedom.

The Philippine Coast Guard hopes to remove the Chinese fishing vessel from the North Atoll this weekend.

Spies? We're looking into that, Gazmin says of Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on Tubbataha - InterAksyon.com

This Chinese vessel is also unlawfully displaying the Philippine flag :rolleyes:

Retard, the Philippines flag means the ship is sailing in Philippine waters, to show respect for soverignty. The back flag is where the nationality of the ship is indicated, which is clearly Chinese vessel. The flags are lawfully displayed according to international norms. There is an international trade lane going through that part of the Philippines, and civilian ships have the right to pass through unhindered.

This fishing vessel was returning from Malaysia when it collided with the reefs. This ship is a deep ocean fishery vessel, unsuited for so called "poaching" in shallow reefs due to limitations of its equipments. This is nothing more than an accident, which your retard country is trying to play into some sort of conspiracy theory about getting invaded. The most you can do is impose a fine. Any further than that China will retaliate.

Philipines aint really a rich country is it, infact they are one of the poorest in SE asia, this is one opertunity they surely will take advantage of, after all name me one country that send their women in huge number to work as maid

My friend I don't know why did you bring in this maid discussion into the Thread those women go out to earn bread and butter for their families back in Philippines is that a crime to work as a maid you haven't tasted poverty or you would have known. I even seen Chinese prostitutes in Islamabad serving ministers bureaucrats and foreigners in large number but I would not point finger at Chinese Government.

My friend I don't know why did you bring in this maid discussion into the Thread those women go out to earn bread and butter for their families back in Philippines is that a crime to work as a maid you haven't tasted poverty or you would have known. I even seen Chinese prostitutes in Islamabad serving ministers bureaucrats and foreigners in large number but I would not point finger at Chinese Government.

what is your point of bringing this "Chinese prostitutes in Islamabad serving ministers bureaucrats and foreigners in large number" into the discussion. Are you worsening the status of the thread or improving it?

what is your point of bringing this "Chinese prostitutes in Islamabad serving ministers bureaucrats and foreigners in large number" into the discussion. Are you worsening the status of the thread or improving it?

My counter point is look at your folks before pointing at others, no insult intended.

My counter point is look at your folks before pointing at others, no insult intended.

it can be a case of "pot calling kettle black" but your extended description of the event happening in your country is outrageous! And you are also violating your own principle too ( think about Pakistani women etc etc)

Luckily it was a fishing ship only, but if it was a warship, then that is a bad sign. Worse, if it was submarine, then...

2 poimts for you to think about

1) i bring in maid to reflect philipines economy
2) high ranking officials or rich people can have any nationality prostitue not just chinese

2 poimts for you to think about

1) i bring in maid to reflect philipines economy
2) high ranking officials or rich people can have any nationality prostitue not just chinese

But majority are chinese see we can do that too and besides maids are more honorable than ho dude hahahaha
enough about this C$%ick fool any sir the Philippine Economy is keeping afloat by remittance true by and i say this to counter the stupid benefit of racist arrogant imperialist C#ikosaours are the following people out of the 10 million working filipinos across the world the majority is professional like Nurse (the majority thanks to the Nurses boom in the 2000s) Maritime trade (Seamen and ship Captains which is the second largest) something those arrogant jerks should think about because their goods that their ships are being man by majority filipinos and teacher (mostly English teacher), engineers and people the bottom of the list are skilled workers those who went aboard with high school or graduates of government schools for skilled workers who are majority cooks, welders, construction workers, workers in oil rigs and bottom of that are maids (In the stupid minds of the stick ball Ch#cks the only thing the Philippines has) See the arrogance of the majority of false flagers and Chi#ckosours stickers who should work on their hygiene more along with their english and social skills instead of being racist arrogant jerks has no founding on logic and truth for that matter just like their claims in West Philippine Sea I has and i Quote NO LOGICAL SENSE! Thank you yours truly the mighty ZERO WING.

But majority are chinese see we can do that too and besides maids are more honorable than ho dude hahahaha
enough about this C$%ick fool any sir the Philippine Economy is keeping afloat by remittance true by and i say this to counter the stupid benefit of racist arrogant imperialist C#ikosaours are the following people out of the 10 million working filipinos across the world the majority is professional like Nurse (the majority thanks to the Nurses boom in the 2000s) Maritime trade (Seamen and ship Captains which is the second largest) something those arrogant jerks should think about because their goods that their ships are being man by majority filipinos and teacher (mostly English teacher), engineers and people the bottom of the list are skilled workers those who went aboard with high school or graduates of government schools for skilled workers who are majority cooks, welders, construction workers, workers in oil rigs and bottom of that are maids (In the stupid minds of the stick ball Ch#cks the only thing the Philippines has) See the arrogance of the majority of false flagers and Chi#ckosours stickers who should work on their hygiene more along with their english and social skills instead of being racist arrogant jerks has no founding on logic and truth for that matter just like their claims in West Philippine Sea I has and i Quote NO LOGICAL SENSE! Thank you yours truly the mighty ZERO WING.

LMAO you mad upset angry?why so abusive try to debate ya if you can :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom