What's new

Chinese TV show discusses Vietnam's ambitous to build up navy

It cost Vietnam 10 years and millions of Vietnamese lives to kill 50K US troops.
It cost Vietnam 1 month and 30K Vietnamese troops to kill 30K PLA troops.

Of course the PLA was the easiest opponent that Vietnam battled since WW2.
The number you mentioned is fvcked up,but I don't care.Believe what you want to believe.

Thing we do is not easy for a backward and poor vietnam to understand , i will tell you why we kept taiwan as is it when your country is on par with china

And I will tell you WHY Viet Nam isn't pay any dime on China LOAN to us then China keep going to LOAN money for Viet Nam. Is that what China pay tributes for Viet Nam? (Or Aids funding)

And I will tell you WHY Viet Nam isn't pay any dime on China LOAN to us then China keep going to LOAN money for Viet Nam. Is that what China pay tributes for Viet Nam? (Or Aids funding)

Said who? you or our government :lol: but then again you guys dont know how to make a living properly so this is expected

I hope you realise that : ITU-ABA is too far from you and this lonely island is surrounded by 40 VN shoals too, TW simply has No chance to protect it.

The Taiwanese island is the only one that has fresh water source. It also has an air strip. In another word, Taiwan has an unsinkable AC in that area. All other VN control shoals are merely rocks that won't support people and could even be under water in high tides.

Also, Vietnam has a "navy" that is more like shore patrol force. Not a real navy. Vietnam simply has no chance to win a modern naval combat in that part of SCS. It should just withdraw and worry about economic development. If its GDP per capita is 1/4 of Taiwan's, than it can think about building a modern navy that is required even be considered a player in SCS.

The number you mentioned is fvcked up,but I don't care.Believe what you want to believe.

Wow, you should to be care about it, due to 1 child policies right now and if 30K soldiers KIA. I think that must be nice for the World has less Chinese so it also meant getting less Chinese who is "living outside" the Mainland.

You can't decide anything,delusional viets.your government would capture you and maybe beat you to death if you don't support the decision of your government.

Belive or not, 'mighty' PLA only have the guts to bully VN girls in 1979, instead of facing with our men in Cambodia.:coffee:
c491c6a1n-ve1bb8b-ne1bbaf-dc3a2n-quc3a2n-mc3b3ng-cc3a1i-que1baa3ng-ninh-se1bab5n-sc3a0ng-gic3a1ng-tre1baa3-c491e1bb8bch.jpg

vietnam_female.jpg

tq-tu-binh2.jpg

You can't decide anything,delusional viets.your government would capture you and maybe beat you to death if you don't support the decision of your government.

What about your pathetic track record? You lost in 1979. Taiwan is daydream and India has become your worst nightmare. And you can not doing anything.

nope,conquering of vietnam did nothing good to china.
We feel nothing.But it's a shame of viets nationalists for sure.
:lol: What a sorry understanding of Chinese history. If that is true, then the Viets would not have this historical apprehension of China. The truth is that your Chinese ancestors felt that Asia belongs to China. It is that whole 'Middle Kondom' mentality. No different than the old American 'Manifest Destiny' or the racists' "White man's burden". The difference here is that the white folks largely abandoned that racist mentality while you Chinese retains yours. China failed to completely conquer Asia and that is the real shame for the Chinese. Even to this day.

The Taiwanese island is the only one that has fresh water source. It also has an air strip. In another word, Taiwan has an unsinkable AC in that area. All other VN control shoals are merely rocks that won't support people and could even be under water in high tides.

Also, Vietnam has a "navy" that is more like shore patrol force. Not a real navy. Vietnam simply has no chance to win a modern naval combat in that part of SCS. It should just withdraw and worry about economic development. If its GDP per capita is 1/4 of Taiwan's, than it can think about building a modern navy that is required even be considered a player in SCS.
Wrong our 'Big spratly' island has fresh water and air strip too .
truongsalon.jpg

It had civilian too
17_48_1336816560_42_20120510192900b1.JPG

And our Shaddock, scud-D missile will blow up any resistant forces in Itu-aba easily.
510678.jpg

:lol: What a sorry understanding of Chinese history. If that is true, then the Viets would not have this historical apprehension of China. The truth is that your Chinese ancestors felt that Asia belongs to China. It is that whole 'Middle Kondom' mentality. No different than the old American 'Manifest Destiny' or the racists' "White man's burden". The difference here is that the white folks largely abandoned that racist mentality while you Chinese retains yours. China failed to completely conquer Asia and that is the real shame for the Chinese. Even to this day.
lol,maybe that's what our ancestor think,but not ours.we don't want to have anything to do with viets.

If Chinese success ruled Viet Nam, I don't think the rest of countries like Lao, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar will have its own named. Ironically, China can not swallow Viet Nam for good that's why it turned up to 1000 years fighting over and over again. Yet, it is not over yet between China and Viet nam.

So Vietnamese made Han's people to become "Ha'ng" or Hang.

Back
Top Bottom