What's new

Philipines, Vietnam navies to jointly patrol Spratlys

Perhaps some day you will know how the 'white people' treat our 'yellow people'. Do not glow with glee for you are as yellow and dirty as I in their eyes.
Oh man, in this movie, yellow Indian allow yeallow Japan to enter the park too , only Chinese is not allow bcz Chinese is sick man of Asian :P

Don't insult another nation by your dirty words here bcz you're the sickest nation in Asian :coffee:

Oh man, in this movie, yellow Indian allow yeallow Japan to enter the park too , only Chinese is not allow bcz Chinese is sick man of Asian :P

Don't insult another nation by your dirty words here bcz you're the sickest nation in Asian :coffee:

You do have comprehension difficulties. Whence did I insult another nation or use dirty words?

You do have comprehension difficulties. Whence did I insult another nation or use dirty words?

China robbed Island from Vietnam, what can we say about you ? robbers or sick man, mentally ill when you dont' respect others peoples as normal human do ?

(sign) Hopeless

Right! china's ox's tongue line: lawlessness, baseless, hopeless...

south-china-sea-claims3.gif

My friend, I will debate with you, all day if I have to, if you can see some form of logic in our arguments. But it is no sense to go otherwise. And if you keep veering off the course with some insensible comments then we both will waste some valuable time here.

Yes, my friend,
It's hard for you to understand that China is too far from the islands, you came to there later, when the islands were the other countries managed. It is why you do not have any islands in the Spratly Islands, except seven reefs you used force to rob from Vietnam's in 1988.
If the islands belong to china, so why now you did not manage any islands? (except seven reefs)
Your logic is: Vietnam manage many islands more than China, proved that Vietnam has taken islands from china? That's stupid logic, unreasonable and baseless.
For easy to understand, please imagine, a thug goes to your garden, he claims some land plot in your garden, then he slanders for you have taken his garden because you have more land than he ...

Note that: there was not any nations used force to rob the islands, except the Chinese did.

If you feel too difficult to understand this problem, you can stop and continue to research more....

Your logic is: Vietnam manage many islands more than China, proved that Vietnam has taken islands from China?

Original Posted By Battle Of Bach Dang River

You should reread all my previous posts.

I never claimed Vietnam took islands from China. In fact I never claimed China's rights for the islands. Mine claim on this whole affair was there are 6 claimants in this dispute( careful now I never claim who is right and who is wrong) and Vietnam occupies 28 islands which is more than the others combined. Now who is the aggressor here?

And don't give me those legal jingles because you a participant and not qualify to judge and neither am I. And also please don't put word in my mouth, Thank You.

Your logic is: Vietnam manage many islands more than China, proved that Vietnam has taken islands from China?

Original Posted By Battle Of Bach Dang River

Don't you know why Vietnam still occupies 28 islands and only China and a few countries whose claims has less than Vietnam?

You should reread all my previous posts.

I never claimed Vietnam took islands from China. In fact I never claimed China's rights for the islands. Mine claim on this whole affair was there are 6 claimants in this dispute( careful now I never claim who is right and who is wrong) and Vietnam occupies 28 islands which is more than the others combined. Now who is the aggressor here?

And don't give me those legal jingles because you a participant and not qualify to judge and neither am I. And also please don't put word in my mouth, Thank You.

Don't you know why Vietnam still occupies 28 islands and only China and a few countries whose claims has less than Vietnam?

If you realy care and would like to research more documents about Spratlys, then you will see those islands are originaly from Vietnam, due to the civil wars, wars with US, China, Cambodia Vietnam has no more strengh to keep them safe completely. The other words are, some of countries tried to take advantages of Vietnam chaos during Vietnam wars. and yours China is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom