What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

People of china fear their government where as we respect ours...

People of china fear their government where as we respect ours...

Yes, the same Indian government that kills 5.6 million of their own children every year by starvation, just so they can add more money to their "Swiss Bank accounts".

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

You want to bash China? Go ahead.

Then why did you massacre thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984?

Were you there to witness? how do you know they were unarmed?

What next? i know, now you will start poverty, toilets & similar bu!!s#it again.

EDIT: U already did that ^^^ :sick:

Then why did you massacre thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984? And thousands of Muslims in Gujarat?

You massacre your own minorities well enough.

There were no government involvement in those... unlike what chinese did to their own people in 1989....

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops ...i forgot you can't get those information in china as those truth is against your national interests..and even the google is banned from showing those

Then why did you massacre thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984? And thousands of Muslims in Gujarat?

You massacre your own minorities well enough.

Those were clashes between two groups of people.. not people with government who were entitled to protect them

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oops ...i forgot you can't get those information in china as those truth is against your national interests..and even the google is banned from showing those

LOL, I can access it just fine. Here, I'll copy and paste the first paragraph:

The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, also known as the Tiananmen Square massacre and the June Fourth Incident[1] (in part to avoid confusion with two prior Tiananmen Square protests), were a series of demonstrations in and near Tiananmen Square in Beijing in the People's Republic of China (PRC) beginning on 15 April 1989. The movement used mainly non-violent methods and can be considered a case of civil resistance.[2] Led mainly by students and intellectuals, the protests occurred in the year that was to see the collapse of a number of communist governments in eastern Europe.

Those were clashes between two groups of people.. not people with government who were entitled to protect them

Actually, it was the ruling Indian congress party who went around butchering the Sikhs.

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1984 Anti-Sikh riots, also referred to as the 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[1][2][3][4] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to Indian National Congress, killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras.

Were you there to witness? how do you know they were unarmed?

What next? i know, now you will start poverty, toilets & similar bu!!s#it again.

Actually, just this one will do fine. :wave:

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

I think some of the Indians who are starving should move to Africa, even the poorest Africans live better than Indians.

And by the way, it was your own Indian friend who started it. :azn:

India is democracy and hence can't just massacre the protesters against it's government, like chinese do.

I guess the Indian government is only good at massacring Sikhs, Muslims, and Kashmiris.

Actually, just this one will do fine. :wave:

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

I think some of the Indians who are starving should move to Africa, even the poorest Africans live better than Indians.

I guess the Indian government is only good at massacring Sikhs, Muslims, and Kashmiris.

No, it is equally good at massacring Chinese too, if need arise.

No, it is equally good at massacring Chinese too, if need arise.

I very much welcome you to try. :azn:

But we both know that Indian politicians cry in fear, whenever the PLA does anything. So it is a typical empty threat.

I hope you get leaders with more balls, so we can see what will happen in that case.

Get your facts right... it wasn't started by me..

AND WHAT MORE YOU EXPECT INSIDE A THREAD THAT DISCUSS ABOUT SOME A** H****' S IDIOTIC IDEAS ABOUT DIVIDING INDIA

I very much welcome you to try. :azn:

But we both know that Indian politicians cry in fear, whenever the PLA does anything. So it is a typical empty threat.

I hope you get leaders with more balls, so we can see what will happen in that case.

hope you have people with some concern for their self dignity and freedom of speech....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This particular line made my day. you mean you want to see how it looks if they had 3 or 4 balls instead of 2 ?? you have a good sense of humour afterall, atleast something good to offer.

Why China has Problem with most of the neighbour or nearby countries ?

China has Problem with Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam. Tibet and Taipei Hates Chinese more than anyone else. Even Mongolia and Russia are not Good Friends, Just Normal.

Why Everyone Hates China so Much specially neighboring Countries?? Do You want Link ?? :what:

China Talks about INDIA having problem with 2 Countries. First it should look inside why having problem with so many Countries. :P

Back
Top Bottom