What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
your moderators only banned me, not him.

I can't comment on moderation, especially something so long ago. It might have had to do with the language used, rather than the topic itself.

Plus, Tibetan extremists prefer to kill themselves. Islamic extremists in Xinjiang prefer to kill others.

Wrong.

Tibetan Youth Congress (TYC) is a terror group | Global Research

The wanton beating, stabbing, arsoning and killing, in which 18 innocent lives including an infant and five ethnic Chinese and Tibetan girls working at a clothing store in central Lhasa, have shed a light on the terrorist nature of the organization, which planned and carried out the rampage and carnage.

Wrong.

Tibetan Youth Congress (TYC) is a terror group | Global Research

The wanton beating, stabbing, arsoning and killing, in which 18 innocent lives including an infant and five ethnic Chinese and Tibetan girls working at a clothing store in central Lhasa, have shed a light on the terrorist nature of the organization, which planned and carried out the rampage and carnage.

That was an ethnic riot. Same as how 200 people died in ethnic riots in Xinjiang.

And my government is not the one blaming other countries for it, they are quiet on that front, apart from a slip-up regarding Xinjiang. In fact it was me who was blaming India for hosting Tibetan separatists, which I did again a few days ago, check my post history. Not my government.

Why would she be interested in Christianity, not that there is anything wrong with that. She was also looking for a boyfriend. Perhaps she was looking for a christian boyfriend.

What's wrong with being "interested" in a religion? I am very interested in Buddhism, yet I am an Atheist and I have no plans to take up any religion?

About speculating on what boyfriend she wanted, please. She is dead, is it that hard to show a little respect to the dead?

All cultures respect the dead, and especially China where "Ancestor worship" is a part of our philosophy.

Actually, he talks against all religions.

It is only your own Islamophobic obsession which makes you (and the usual Indians) see things selectively.

i have always advertised myself as a racist, not a "religionist", and have behaved strictly so. i spoke against turkicists for their panturkicism. i spoke against saudis for their monarchism. i spoke against jews for the rootlessness in their racial gene and in their jew blood. i spoke against anglosaxons for their globalist ideology. i spoke against yindoos for their stupidity, their yellow journalism, and their insolence towards china. i spoke against tibetans for their barbarism and lack of enlightenment. i spoke against hong kongers for their racial impurity. i spoke against bonzi, debazi and nipponzi for their criminality past and present.

i never spoke ill of any religion, and i never spoke ill of any person because of her religion - not just here on this forum but in my entire life. (many unlearned mods on this forum kept banning me for calling yindoos yindoos - but in mandarin yindoo is a name with absolutely NO religious connotation. so these pakistani mods shouldn't foolishly filter my words through their emotionally loaded views of yinduism and yindia and project their emotions, however true and real, onto a chinese like me).

i have always advertised myself as a racist, not a "religionist", and have behaved strictly so. i spoke against turkicists for their panturkicism. i spoke against saudis for their monarchism. i spoke against jews for the rootlessness in their racial gene and in their jew blood. i spoke against anglosaxons for their globalist ideology. i spoke against yindoos for their stupidity, their yellow journalism, and their insolence towards china. i spoke against tibetans for their barbarism and lack of enlightenment. i spoke against hong kongers for their racial impurity. i spoke against bonzi, debazi and nipponzi for their criminality past and present.

i never spoke ill of any religion, and i never spoke ill of any person because of her religion - not just here on this forum but in my entire life. (many unlearned mods on this forum kept banning me for calling yindoos yindoos - but in mandarin yindoo is a name with absolutely NO religious connotation. so these pakistani mods shouldn't foolishly filter my words through their emotionally loaded views of yinduism and yindia and project their emotions, however true and real, onto a chinese like me).

So then how did her being quasi Christian make her ex Chinese?

All cultures respect the dead, and especially China where "Ancestor worship" is a part of our philosophy.

to think that christianity was banned again and again because it dared to impose a false idol in the form of a lunatic (and jew) criminal in roman jurisdiction on chinese and abrogate our respect for our ancestors! and you wanted chinese to respect a dead christian ex-chinese? no one is disrespecting her, but she died an ex-chinese and deserved no respect from chinese. between disrespect and respect there is this middle ground called "i don't give a **** to either a dead ex-chinese or the opinion of a racially indeterminate hong konger" - and you need to respect the opinion of those chinese who occupy this middle ground

to think that christianity was banned again and again because it dared to impose a false idol in the form of a lunatic (and jew) criminal in roman jurisdiction on chinese and abrogate our respect for our ancestors! and you wanted chinese to respect a dead christian ex-chinese? no one is disrespecting her, but she died an ex-chinese and deserved no respect from chinese. between disrespect and respect there is this middle ground called "i don't give a **** to either a dead ex-chinese or the opinion of a racially indeterminate hong konger" - and you need to respect the opinion of those chinese who occupy this middle ground

Still obsessed with Jews? :lol: Where did you learn that from? Care to say anything about Muslim terrorists in Xinjiang?

As for my ancestry, I am of Hakka descent on both sides, my ancestral village is in Eastern Guangdong, around the Meizhou area. So I am pure Han, and being Hakka my ancestors came from Zhongyuan, the heartland of Chinese civilization.

She died for the greater good. The bombing is a logical result of American foreign policy. If she was so smart she would have stayed in China.

:lol: Can't say about the "greater good" but I do agree on the foreign policy issue.

She was smart in maths but not in saving her life,what a wholly useless education.

I'm sorry but I :lol: Isn't it odd that a Stats Major became a statistic? Not that her death was any less of others.

Why would she be interested in Christianity, not that there is anything wrong with that. She was also looking for a boyfriend. Perhaps she was looking for a christian boyfriend.

She was? If so, the cynic in me is suggesting that she wants to immigrate there. Hard to find out now that she's dead.

So then how did her being quasi Christian make her ex Chinese?

chineseness is incompatible with the worship of a false idol in the form of a convicted felon, much less a jew. and this isn't just my word - the christian church decreed long, long time ago that that which was chinese was incompatible with their worship.

chineseness is incompatible with the worship of a false idol in the form of a convicted felon, much less a jew. and this isn't just my word - the christian church decreed long, long time ago that that which was chinese was incompatible with their worship.

I am not a fan of Christianity either, I am happy that the Government is controlling and restricting their expansion.

I don't care about Jews, neither do most Chinese.

What do you think of the Muslim terrorists in Xinjiang? And their non-Chinese prophet?

Where is this thread going? Is it so hard to pay homage to the departed soul?

Apparently it is difficult for some, who look to sympathize with the Chechen Muslim bombers who killed her. Sympathizing with the same ideology the Islamic extremists have who carry out terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

"Respect for the dead" is an important part of ALL cultures, and an ESPECIALLY important part of Chinese culture due to our practice of Ancestor worship.

People are just showing their true colors on this thread, and other threads about this event.

WTF is wrong with people on this thread ? What's with all the disrespect towards the dead girl ? Are you guys even Chinese ? and even the Canadian guy is participating.

Still obsessed with Jews? :lol: Where did you learn that from? Care to say anything about Muslim terrorists in Xinjiang?

As for my ancestry, I am of Hakka descent on both sides, my ancestral village is in Eastern Guangdong, around the Meizhou area. So pure Han, and being Hakka my ancestors came from Zhongyuan, the heartland of Chinese civilization.

i long insisted that any turkic with a piece of metal on her person deserves to be put down like a dog in xinjiang. my bans usually have equal parts to do with my hatred towards turkic terrorists in xinjiang and my hatred towards jews. i see no difference between terrorism in xinjiang - the expression of the rootlessness of the turkicist race - and the innate criminality of the rootless jew race. in fact, that cowardly turkicist moderator, dino something, once banned me for my hatred of his race but did it nominally to censor my antisemiticism.

and as for you: know that dragons originated in china, but some of them migrated to tropical, bug- and disease-infested places where they mated with lowly local reptiles and bred lots of snakes instead - hence the idomatic expression for bastards and hybrids: "dragons and snakes mix". and that is an apt description of your hong kong lot, or debazai, or other hakka offsprings in southeast asia, like that aquino dude.

i long insisted that any turkic with a piece of metal on her person deserves to be put down like a dog in xinjiang. my bans usually have equal parts to do with my hatred towards turkic terrorists in xinjiang and my hatred towards jews. i see no difference between terrorism in xinjiang - the expression of the rootlessness of the turkicist race - and the innate criminality of the rootless jew race. in fact, that cowardly turkicist moderator, dino something, once banned me for my hatred of his race but did it nominally to censor my antisemiticism.

and as for you: know that dragons originated in china, but some of them migrated to tropical, bug- and disease-infested places where they mated with lowly local reptiles and bred lots of snakes instead - hence the idomatic expression for bastards and hybrids: "dragons and snakes mix". and that is an apt description of your hong kong lot, or debazai, or other hakka offsprings in southeast asia, like that aquino dude.

Again, what do you think of Muslims in China and their non-Chinese prophet?

You attack all races and religions that Islamic extremists like to attack, and attack the Christian prophet for being a non-Chinese, the latter point which is understandable.

But what do you think of Muslims and their ARAB prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom