What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modesty is considered a virtue in every culture bro but you cannot put up some guys talking and blame every Indians are arrogant..If you read the posts above you can very well see the so called "modesty" of Chinese..is that means every Chinese are arrogant?

And I dont understand where i did blatant bragging here? care to point out??

i didn't name you in that post. i named "indiantech". chinese people are very sarcastic on the internet which are polar apart from the real world. some chinse people here might be "arrogant" because they are sick with some blatant bragging which are very common in indian militaryfans. you don't need to bother to deny many indian's bad habit. if other than bragging too much, i will not say this. we never say japanese, american, even vietnamnese brag.

dude, we are not pretend to ignore your achievements, and i am not saying we chinese people never brag. but the crux is that you indian people obviously brag to the extent exceeding that we chinese can put up with. like the one above who proclaimed that a educated chinese people earn less than illegal immigrants in india. I am not sure how you indian view the problem. In chinese culture, modesty is considered to be virtue and an important gauge to value a person's character. If we posted similar blatant bragging threads in chinese forums like what you did, he and she will be despised.

Dude I agree that some of the Indians might not be modest in their posting, some are overjoyed with their achievement, but does that mean you should start posting insulting languages against them because they are boasting.

There are so many thread about development in India and the moment that thread is published a Chinese post a negative comment on it.

It has been quit regular, how you guys understand and take it positively, why cannot you discuss properly on topic.

i didn't name you in that post. i named "indiantech". chinese people are very sarcastic on the internet which are polar apart from the real world. some chinse people here might be "arrogant" because they are sick with some blatant bragging which are very common in indian militaryfans. you don't need to bother to deny many indian's bad habit. if other than bragging too much, i will not say this. we never say japanese, american, even vietnamnese brag.

I know I am saying it in vein but cant you see Chinese and Pakistanis brag in this forum??There are blind patriots every where ..But why singling out Indians only? You also see there are sane Indians posting here in this forum with sound knowledge and reasonable arguments ..You guys wnt see that ..because for you people Indians are the only one bragging..anyway no point discussing it..

What was China's aim by hosting olympics?.Wasn't it official braggging, when their country was still developing?

....except indians....

:china:

Mate even if Indians and Chinese had war of words in here and other forums..some of the Chinese economic success were followed by India too..like that of SEZ to attract more investments.. But we cant achieve the sheer growth of that of Chinese because of numerous factors..But its good that Chinese grow like this ..It will make us more determined to be be better and reach where Chinese are now

Mate even if Indians and Chinese had war of words in here and other forums..some of the Chinese economic success were followed by India too..like that of SEZ to attract more investments.. But we cant achieve the sheer growth of that of Chinese because of numerous factors..But its good that Chinese grow like this ..It will make us more determined to be be better and reach where Chinese are now

A healthy competition is always welcome. But it seems from the current situation that india is going to choose a short cut by waging nuclear a war against China or by engaging China in a war like situation and thereby slowing the Chinese progress down. Because, india knows, if you can nuke China, the Chinese economic progress will face a great hindrance. Thats why your military chief is giving a signal to China saying, slow down yourself, or india will just nuke China. Indian military aggression is quite understandable... no body is fool here.

A healthy competition is always welcome. But it seems from the current situation that india is going to choose a short cut by waging nuclear a war against China or by engaging China in a war like situation and thereby slowing the Chinese progress down. Because, india knows, if you can nuke China, the Chinese economic progress will face a great hindrance. Thats why your military chief is giving a signal to China saying, slow down yourself, or india will just nuke China. Indian military aggression is quite understandable... no body is fool here.

Where in the hell did cheif said that he will nuke China?? Mate if enagaging a war like situation will make China progress slower then it will also put India's growth in disaster..A war with China is equally disastrous for both countries.Our elected government is rules by not fools..specially the current Prime Minister is the one who is responsible for the growth of India ..He certainly don't want to see his hard work gone in vein..and also As i told you in other thread the General issued that statement to assurance to India public's concern we are getting ready to engage two sided attack that if are attacked by China and Pakistan..Nothing for concern ...I dont know why we want to discuss about that here too??

What are you on? India nuking China? :hang2:

You do realize that China has more nukes than India right?

no body is fool here

You sure about that?

:argh:

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

I have been following your comments very carefully and noticed of how much of a bigmouth you are and wall of texts you wrote, expecting us to believe your bullsh!t. I mean, is that how your textbooks printed to mislead the entire generation into :cheesy:

India will nuke China :blah::blah::blah:. If you are running out of accusations than let me know.

Envy china in border areas ? what a joke.

Even an illegal Bangladeshi laborer in india earns 120-150 Rs per day now in cities. Equivalent to highly educated university graduates from china.

Envying about roads and buildings ? Well in that case indians will envy US or Japan or Korea. Why china ?

Are you kidding me? 150 Rs=3.15USD=22 Chinese Yuan/day=660 Yuan/month. But in my factory, every common worker earns 1200Yuan plus/month=5.8 USD/day=280 Rs/day. As a construction worker, the common salary is 80 yuan/ day 11.7USD/day=560 Rs/day. I dont know the real situation in India.
:toast_sign:

My question is why Chinese and Pakistani members feel insecure about India's development and when we talked about development in our country why usually try to hijack the thread with usual rant of poverty and toilet issue??

The topic of this thread is not India's achievements but the condition of ordinary people; the average citizen.

The problem India is in same league as Pakistan is because of his enormous population..

That's the whole point of the original article.

I know I am saying it in vein but cant you see Chinese and Pakistanis brag in this forum??There are blind patriots every where ..But why singling out Indians only? You also see there are sane Indians posting here in this forum with sound knowledge and reasonable arguments ..You guys wnt see that ..because for you people Indians are the only one bragging..anyway no point discussing it..

We do see the sane Indians, and many Indians are reasonable and polite. But there are also the braggarts who, when flustered by the Chinese reality check, turn to attack Pakistan. It is those guys who need to be cut down to size.

When Pakistanis or Chinese brag, the Indians do the same to them, so it all evens out.

Nobody is disputing India's achievements but the fact remains that many Indians, instead of relishing the achievements, use them to put down Pakistan. I am not here to defend China -- the Chinese members are more than capable of doing that -- I only point out the tendency of some Indians to drag Pakistan into a India/China discussion.

Are you kidding me? 150 Rs=3.15USD=22 Chinese Yuan/day=660 Yuan/month. But in my factory, every common worker earns 1200Yuan plus/month=5.8 USD/day=280 Rs/day. As a construction worker, the common salary is 80 yuan/ day 11.7USD/day=560 Rs/day. I dont know the real situation in India.
:toast_sign:

HaHa, you just squeeze out the last drop of imaginated dignity from

the poor guy.:china::cheers::china:

HaHa, you just squeeze out the last drop of imaginated dignity from

the poor guy.:china::cheers::china:

If you still have dignity left after comparing the average chinese income with that of an american or even a russian, then why wouldn't we?

Besides, you have to look at it in terms of PPP, as in what can that person really accomplish with the money he makes, not just what it amounts to in dollar terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom