What's new

Chinese leaders lack full brains: Dalai Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg 'fake' products again, i thought your media portray indians are 'innovative' like 40% scientists in US are india this and that``cant you come up something new?

That hoax was also exposed by the Indian media.

but in terms of China's contribution not as much as your fake drugs that keeping millions AIDs patient alive in other countries``but not indians i wonder why``even too poor to buy cheap fake india drugs?
Flawed statement , how can millions of AIDS patients over the world live ,if the drugs were fake?

India is irrelevant to the topic at hand:hitwall:.So,please debate about the article and stop bringing my country into your issue!:sick:
If you can't debate about the particular subject,then please excuse yourself from the thread.

the article itself has nothing potent can be debated on, its not fact or reality, just one puppet's opinion.. your country man has a very clear purpose to open this thread which is to release his own frustration.

and i raised my question clearly that why some clowns are so interested in everything about China, especially the bashing bits?

do you see many chinese opening threads to trash india? at the end the day, people laught at you when you acting like a clown`

That hoax was also exposed by the Indian media.

Flawed statement , how can millions of AIDS patients over the world live ,if the drugs were fake?

'fake' drug doesnt mean all the chemicals or ingredients are fake, but maybe unlicenced production, like those 'fake' chinese stuff``they can all perfom well as the original ones```in China there are two types of brands, the authentic ones or the 'water' ones```the latter might come from the same factory that produces the 'real' one````but the production is not licenced or tax evaded``

'fake' drug doesnt mean all the chemicals or ingredients are fake, but maybe unlicenced production, like those 'fake' chinese stuff``they can all perfom well as the original ones```in China there are two types of brands, the authentic ones or the 'water' ones```the latter might come from the same factory that produces the 'real' one````but the production is not licenced or tax evaded``

No, come to People's square or Bund or Yu Gardens in Shanghai, you get all the fake products that in no way resembles the orginal. Omega watch for 50 Yaun can you belive!

Sorry, indian, look at your country! If chinese leaders lack full brains, then indian leaders have no brain.

No, come to People's square or Bund or Yu Gardens in Shanghai, you get all the fake products that in no way resembles the orginal. Omega watch for 50 Yaun can you belive!

And you indian are buying them to make us rich, thank you~~~

I know that, almost every city in China has those kind of square or market``and those are not the 'water' products i mentioned``those are proper proper fake things dead cheap``it was very popular back 20 years ago, but nowadays as everage income has increased dramatically more and more people start buying the real ones or less expensive 'water' products``

all the mobiles i use back in China are 'water' products``for example, an i-phone4 costs £600 in the UK, but around £700 in China, why should I the extra £100 in China? so i bough the fake ones`

Sorry, indian, look at your country! If chinese leaders lack full brains, then indian leaders have no brain.

This thread is about the chinese leaders lacking full brain and not about Indian leaders. Why not start a new thread about indian leaders having no brain. It would make an interesting thread

Considering that the Swiss watch market in Greater China is about 1,000 times bigger than India, your point is??? That 50 Yuan Omega is for Indians like you.

HH Journal: The boom in Swiss watch exports to China - Focus number 41 - Focus - news from the world of watchmaking and luxury watches - Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie

I know that, almost every city in China has those kind of square or market``and those are not the 'water' products i mentioned``those are proper proper fake things dead cheap``it was very popular back 20 years ago, but nowadays as everage income has increased dramatically more and more people start buying the real ones or less expensive 'water' products``

all the mobiles i use back to China is 'water' products``for example, an i-phone4 costs £600 in the UK, but around £700 in China, why should I the extra £100 in China? so i bough the fake ones`

This minute, I am posting from a hotel before the People’s Square. I just came from the Bund and I am talking about now and not 20 years back

This thread is about the chinese leaders lacking full brain and not about Indian leaders. Why not start a new thread about indian leaders having no brain. It would make an interesting thread

we dont like put up stupid threads like this just for the bashing sake like thread oppener does for a living`

This minute, I am posting from a hotel before the People’s Square. I just came from the Bund and I am talking about now and not 20 years back

thats what i said`it was popular 20 years ago, not now``of course it still exists in most area in China today`you dont know the scale we had back 20 years ago`!

and these fake products mainly for domestic consumption, as we were very poor and still relatively poor today`so there is a market for these fake stuffs```as most people from rural areas cannt afford real ones as simple as that`

Because this BS came from an idiot who said he is an indian, draging indian in is very reasonable.

Considering that the Swiss watch market in Greater China is about 1,000 times bigger than India, your point is??? That 50 Yuan Omega is for Indians like you.

HH Journal: The boom in Swiss watch exports to China - Focus number 41 - Focus - news from the world of watchmaking and luxury watches - Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie

I was not alone. We were a group consisting of different nationalities that also include Americans and Europeans. Anyway, I don’t look ‘Indian’. My mom is a European

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom