What's new

Chinese leaders lack full brains: Dalai Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah,I see it a positive proof that your Indian leaders have a full brain which to sucessfully make their black money a myth to your guys.

Well then prove me wrong by producing the Swiss bank report as claimed in those articles

On the other hand,I don't see any positive proofs that your Indian leaders have a full brain on the other aspects,for example,a full brain leader will never allow anybody to blow up his biggest city twice

Logically flawed statement : you are equating a terror attack to bombing an entire city.

His Holiness Dalai Lama is a realist.

He should live long or else if that new PM of American citizenship will not have HH's restraining hand.

The new PM is too aggressive for comfort.

Well then prove me wrong by producing the Swiss bank report as claimed in those articles

you guys can stop arguing on this``he is angry about those trollers not spesifically on this indian corruption issue``every country has its own corruption issues, in india its the black money, in china there is the bribery```

you sould talk to your country man to stop posting these stupid threads, you are not expecting good come backs from us`

you guys can stop arguing on this``he is angry about those trollers not spesifically on this indian corruption issue``every country has its own corruption issues, in india its the black money, in china there is the bribery```

you sould talk to your country man to stop posting these stupid threads
, you are not expecting good come backs from us`

I have tried that before ,it doesn't work.
So i just report troll of flame posts from Indian side,its more effective.

Nah,I see it a positive proof that your Indian leaders have a full brain which to sucessfully make their black money a myth to your guys.On the other hand,I don't see any positive proofs that your Indian leaders have a full brain on the other aspects,for example,a full brain leader will never allow anybody to blow up his biggest city twice .

I am afraid China is not the correct country to comment on corruption and black money.

In India, because it is a democracy, one knows what is happening.

In China where Thought is controlled and nothing is known, one does not know the reality excepting when the corruption reaches the zenith and challenges the real Fatcats of Chinese corruption, such as the CCP and their leaders, is it known because of their showcasing of death to those chaps.

It's your smart and fully brain Indian leader's job to prove they are innocent.

its like accusing an unmmaried man of beating his wife.

When the proof of accusation doesn't exist (Swiss bank report) what is the point of proving the innocence here.

I am afraid China is not the correct country to comment on corruption and black money.

In India, because it is a democracy, one knows what is happening.

In China where Thought is controlled and nothing is known, one does not know the reality excepting when the corruption reaches the zenith and challenges the real Fatcats of Chinese corruption, such as the CCP and their leaders, is it known because of their showcasing of death to those chaps.
Blah,blah,blah.I am not sure if China is the right country or not to comment on corruption,maybe Finnnad is since it has the cleanest goverment. but I am very sure China is the right country to comment on that a country's leader must not let millions of his countrymen dying of hungry,not to burn the widows in his country and let his country has sufficent toliets.Lol.

finally the wiki professor showed up``was bit late as i expected

Blah,blah,blah.I am not sure if China is the right country or not to comment on corruption,maybe Finnnad is since it has the cleanest goverment. but I am very sure China is the right country to comment on that a country's leader must not let millions of his countrymen dying of hungry,not to burn the widows in his country and let his country has sufficent toliets.Lol.

mate``its enough, he is one of the biggest trollers in this forum, he will show up in every china bashing threads, better leave him alone to indulge

and he is not even an indian

its like accusing an unmmaried man of beating his wife.

When the proof of accusation doesn't exist (Swiss bank report) what is the point of proving the innocence here.

Aren't you an Indian and you paid tax to your goverment? Isn't Indian a democratic country and you are so proud of it? Isn't it your goverment's duty to clarify this myth to you?Why ask a Chinese which has no connection with India to prove your full brain leader is innocent?

mate``its enough, he is one of the biggest trollers in this forum, he will show up in every china bashing threads, better leave him alone to indulge

and he is not even an indian

Nah,I couldn't care less about the Indians and Viets here.But sometimes you know,you are out of control.I will stop here.

Of course, it is blah blah?

Of course you must comment it must be a novel experience for you all.

And of course, propaganda is staple for you.

In China, news is also called propaganda.

That you are brainwashed is proved.

You always write that people should not buy weapons and instead use the money for the upliftment of the people. Even Gen Chen angered with the US naval exercises said the same thing to the US.

Similarity of views?

From bottom to top?

So according to Dalai Lama, Chinese leaders are childish and lack full brains but they are capable to drive and lead a country of 1,3 Billion people, they are capable to launch economic reforms since 1979 which had lift out of poverty billions of their citizens, they are capable to have a vision and strategic plan for their country to lead China as the No 2 world economy, they are capable to have a vision to set up special economic zone which generate more GDP and revenues than Africa and EU countries, they are capable to lead and direct the most powerful public companies in the World like Sinopec, Cosco etc. These so called childish Chinese leaders are capable to bring China now as a technological country despite embargoes, they are capable to mobilize thousand of civilians to fight earthquakes and inundations, the lack of brains Chinese leaders can break the western hegemony etc. All chinese must be proud of their so called childish and lack of brain leaders. By contrast if the Chinese leaders are so childish, what the dalai lama has brought to all the exiled tibetans of India. Nothing. The exhiled Tibetans are living as parasites on the back of Indians, they are being sponsored by the CIA and the US war criminals to instill hate and disorder in China now they will indulge in terrorist activites like the tentative to sabotage the 2008 Olympic torch relay etc. It is worth to note also that when the Dalai Lama was governing Tibet, Tibet was a feudal country where Tibetans were living in abject poverty and believing in superstitions. Now under the leadership of the Childish Chinese Leaders, Tibet is a modern and disciplined society with modern infrastructure. So please Dalai Lama, stop talking bullshit and non sense, you have contributed nothing to your own citizens and you dare to criticize the Chinese Leaders when you are yourself deprive of any commonsense, vision and intelligence for your own citizens. Or else you and your parasites exhiled are jealous of how far Tibet has reached and want to accaparate Tibet while you yourself had fled like a thief instead of facing the Chinese and contribute to the development of Tibet. Again if the Chinese leaders are childish and lack brain, what can we say about George Bush, or the Greek leaders or Indian leaders who are corrupted and taking backshish on weapons procurement contract, now that India is the No 1 Weapons importer and later the No 1 drug dealing country and who are indulging in money laundering while millions of their citizens are living in abject poverty. You, the Dalai Lama, the Western society is following you thanks to Christianism which is fading while the Western society is searching for new spirituality. Chinese are very proud of their leaders. So, lets the dogs, frustrated and psychiatric like the Dalai Lama and his parasites bark, China will be the No 1 economy.

So according to Dalai Lama, Chinese leaders are childish and lack full brains but they are capable to drive and lead a country of 1,3 Billion people, they are capable to launch economic reforms since 1979 which had lift out of poverty billions of their citizens, they are capable to have a vision and strategic plan for their country to lead China as the No 2 world economy, they are capable to have a vision to set up special economic zone which generate more GDP and revenues than Africa and EU countries, they are capable to lead and direct the most powerful public companies in the World like Sinopec, Cosco etc. These so called childish Chinese leaders are capable to bring China now as a technological country despite embargoes, they are capable to mobilize thousand of civilians to fight earthquakes and inundations, the lack of brains Chinese leaders can break the western hegemony etc. All chinese must be proud of their so called childish and lack of brain leaders. By contrast if the Chinese leaders are so childish, what the dalai lama has brought to all the exiled tibetans of India. Nothing. The exhiled Tibetans are living as parasites on the back of Indians, they are being sponsored by the CIA and the US war criminals to instill hate and disorder in China now they will indulge in terrorist activites like the tentative to sabotage the 2008 Olympic torch relay etc. It is worth to note also that when the Dalai Lama was governing Tibet, Tibet was a feudal country where Tibetans were living in abject poverty and believing in superstitions. Now under the leadership of the Childish Chinese Leaders, Tibet is a modern and disciplined society with modern infrastructure. So please Dalai Lama, stop talking bullshit and non sense, you have contributed nothing to your own citizens and you dare to criticize the Chinese Leaders when you are yourself deprive of any commonsense, vision and intelligence for your own citizens. Or else you and your parasites exhiled are jealous of how far Tibet has reached and want to accaparate Tibet while you yourself had fled like a thief instead of facing the Chinese and contribute to the development of Tibet. Again if the Chinese leaders are childish and lack brain, what can we say about George Bush, or the Greek leaders or Indian leaders who are corrupted and taking backshish on weapons procurement contract, now that India is the No 1 Weapons importer and later the No 1 drug dealing country and who are indulging in money laundering while millions of their citizens are living in abject poverty. You, the Dalai Lama, the Western society is following you thanks to Christianism which is fading while the Western society is searching for new spirituality. Chinese are very proud of their leaders. So, lets the dogs, frustrated and psychiatric like the Dalai Lama and his parasites bark, China will be the No 1 economy.

yawn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom