What's new

Chinese helicopters enter Indian air space twice; dozens of incursions in Leh

:disagree:WILL YOU ALL JUST STOP IT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH :hitwall:

Last edited:
why wasnt the same reply given to the guy who said "indians trade their women"? was that related to chinese incursions in indian airspace? or were you blind? oh yeah i get it.. this is a pakistani forum and all such statements by pakistanis are "tolerated humor" while from indians is "uncivilised bharti nature"..

enough of double standards!

Once and for all , stop trolling!!!

We are having a heathy dicussion about Chinese helicopters enter so

call Indian air space!!

This is not thread for dicussing how anybody being treated!!!

if you have nothing to contribute, please lay the hell off!!!

BTW; Don't take things for granted, do a little reseach how much

you Indians throwing out racist remarks to other members.:hitwall:

:pakistan::china:

Chinese helicopters enter dispute area,where is the problem if someone refuse to negotiate,PLA is just finding the closest way to New Delhi, free to shot it down if india think it's her air space

why wasnt the same reply given to the guy who said "indians trade their women"? was that related to chinese incursions in indian airspace? or were you blind? oh yeah i get it.. this is a pakistani forum and all such statements by pakistanis are "tolerated humor" while from indians is "uncivilised bharti nature"..

enough of double standards!

Give him a break, he's new in this forum.

looks like the concept of moderation doesn't apply in this thread ...

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

looks like the concept of moderation doesn't apply in this thread ...

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Not again!! another troll??

Like i said before, if you have nothing to contribute, stay away,

But one thing i do agree with you, mod. should paid more attention

to troll like you.

By the way, why GOI are so soft concerning Chinese helicopter enter

the so call Indian air space ? :pakistan::china:

Not really ... Unless in china-town in calcutta ;)
Have U ever been in a chinese shop.. No disrespect , i LIKE the chinese food , but the stench from the shop makes U puke all over the place... U`ll see certain insects/sea creatures , like your man shows in National Geographic... Man honestly chinese eat everything..err exept humans.. I m not trying to be sarcastic here Jana.

And i have seen the Brits, Americans and other nationalities too eating almost everything.

And sinner you should also take into account that some most disgusting things are eaten in India too not out of choice but because there are no other choice for them out there in some parts.

I think debating with reasoning will save the day for everyone.

at times i wonder Indians try their level best to convince the world and theirselves too that they want better ties with India but i am failed to understand as soon as some Chinese topic is up for discussion we see all kinds of hate for the Chinese from Indian members.

Come on guys you have to decide either you wana be China's friend of foe

Not again!! another troll??

By the way, why GOI are so soft concerning Chinese helicopter enter

the so call Indian air space ? :pakistan::china:

Its very simple , Let it be Chinese or Pakistanis India will never be an aggressor , cuz we are a republic country and cannot intrude into others' territory and do not have any compulsion to convince the people "We are winning the race" or keep them slaves by brainwashing "Communism / Dictatorship" - the best in the world.

And If your choppers stayed there for more then few minutes with out running back "Bravely" into your so called China ,would have seen the fun.

coming back to the topic...as per what has been said by the army's northern command HQ...these incursions are rare but they do happen...we've been building roads in ladakh near aksai chin...and we get the chinese interest...Indian army has increased patrolling of the area....and there is a new air-base that has recently been constructed...

:rofl:

I think the Chinese were playing a joke on the Indians by dropping expired cans of pork into indian occupied territory.

You are right !!I am wondering how childish, immature they are.. !! :lol:

May be their choppers are also trolling !!

We should not take it as a big deal !! even our military down played the incident !

Back
Top Bottom