What's new

Chinese helicopters enter Indian air space twice; dozens of incursions in Leh

contribution? how about tell me from where you copied your political system?

political system ? sorry respected shchinese ...could you ellaborate what you meant by it ? :undecided:

plzz do answer me.... rather than going offline ! :woot:

Last edited:
Hmmmm So the INDIAN media lied about Chinese incrusion yesterday ????

The incident took place two months back and now Indian media due to lack of any spicy news tried to bluff readers

Hmmm means the Indian Army Chief is trying to hush up the matter ?

Well NO paritosh i think he is right and i feel that Media had got hint of this intrusion just recently from someone inside army and they had came up with the news giving the impression as the incident took place jusy yesterday.
If the impression you got, from that news report, was of an incident that 'took place just yesterday', then probably it is because of your inability to read a simple news report, rather than being of the news reporting.
Two Chinese helicopters have reportedly violated the Indian air space in recent months in Leh area....dropping the food material on June 21 this year, sources said.

Chinese helicopters enter Indian air space twice; dozens of incursions in Leh- Hindustan Times

After Gujarat earthquake even Bangladesh sent aid to India.
These are for humanitarian mission.People don't brag about it,unless the intention of giving aid is something different other than the humanity factor.I don't know what Indian Govts' intention was,but certainly they don't boast about it shamelessly like you are doing.

Get down from your ultra nationalistic high horse.

Rigggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttt leonback... sorry i did NOT mention the aid bangladesh got from us , dats Y ur all worked up?
Yes , I replied to a stupid question in a stupid way.....
I dont want to get down from my nationalistc horse... It suits me , I do it....if U dont like feel free not read my posts mate...

If there was NO India , nobody wud have the imagination to create One.

When I die India willl be found engraved on my heart/and (Zaid Hamid on my Shoes) if pakistanis have the right to call Indra Gandhi a ***** , so do I...its a democracy yaar;)

The best way to bring China and India together is to find a common enemy to fight against, like work against pollution on NGO level and then governmental etc

You indians shouldn't be talking, look at what indians eat:

humans:
W0bGrvKVxac[/media] - Aghori 1/6

rats:
2Qn7nBZA4BI[/media] - Incredible India
Dont get so worked up with my post Omar... may be wt we r seeing on YOUTUBE happns in 5 , 10, 50 , 1000 places in India/. but the animal cruelty in china is rampant....
Also anger comes from Ignorence.... may be U shud travel a bit to get to know things, outside pakistan that is... want to post a lot of chinese may be pakistan videos (the way U guys kill animals on the name of Halal) but have no time really for alll this ...

Last edited by a moderator:
indian govt telling its population that spending billions in defense of the coutry instead of feeding half a billion below poverty line population was well worth alternative use of resource. Then shouldn't indians demand an answer how come Chinese get away with repeated violation?

Fact of the matter is india will never admin followings:

1) India does not have any legitimate right over these territories.

2) India could do jack about Chinese action.

indian govt telling its population that spending billions in defense of the coutry instead of feeding half a billion below poverty line population was well worth alternative use of resource. Then shouldn't indians demand an answer how come Chinese get away with repeated violation?

1) Under your dream theory, the fact is India controlls and holds elections every year. There is not single right claim on Indian terratory in UN on this issue.

2) Only time can tell this.

indian govt telling its population that spending billions in defense of the coutry instead of feeding half a billion below poverty line population was well worth alternative use of resource.

Cut the crap !we are just spending 2-3 % of GDP, while even BD spends 5.7%. This has been discussed to death in many threads! :hitwall:

Then shouldn't indians demand an answer how come Chinese get away with repeated violation?

refer post #92

Leh, is well within Indian territory ! please do some reference before posting BS !:disagree:

Its a real pity to hear such childish statement from a senior member like you ! read the report,it clearly states..

...intrusion could have been due to “navigational error”and they dropped canned food which had passed expiry date !!

Last edited:
Dont get so worked up with my post Omar... may be wt we r seeing on YOUTUBE happns in 5 , 10, 50 , 1000 places in India/. but the animal cruelty in china is rampant....
Also anger comes from Ignorence.... may be U shud travel a bit to get to know things, outside pakistan that is... want to post a lot of chinese may be pakistan videos (the way U guys kill animals on the name of Halal) but have no time really for alll this ...

Yes we Pakistanis sacrafice cows, goats, sheep, lamb, chicken to eat their meat and so do Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Iranians, Indonesians, etc..

BTW, see how Americans and Europeans butcher their cows for their meat its much worse than how we do it.

Last edited:
Yes we Pakistanis sacrafice cows, goats, sheep, lamb, chicken to eat their meat and so do Canadians, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, Jews, Arabs, Iranians, Indonesians, etc..

BTW, see how Americans and Europeans butcher their cows for their meat its much worse than how we do it.

Well , how about U kill me twice, for example, first your way i.e. Halal then the other way which is usually practised outside Islam , how willl I feel about it omar? I am dead any how... NO way would be humane for me mate.
(May be thats why I chose to be a vegetarian...)

No violation of Indian airspace: China

Saibal Dasgupta , TNN 1 September 2009, 07:38pm IST

BEIJING: China on Tuesday said its border patrols are conducted strictly “in accordance with law”. Jiang Yu, spokeswoman for the Chinese foreign
ministry, said on Tuesday in reply to a question about Chinese helicopters violating Indian air space.

Saying that she had taken note of Indian media reports on the issue, Jiang said Chinese military never crossed into the air space of other countries. She also pooh-poohed Indian media reports which talked about military firing into India from across the border with China.

Jiang described the reports as “groundless” and said that the two countries have arrived at a consensus about making efforts to safeguard peace and tranquility on the border region while the border issue is being negotiated.

In reply to a question about plans of the newly elected Democratic Party in Tokyo to establish a military for Japan, Jiang said all neighboring countries in the region were very concerned about it. All neighbors wanted Japan to follow a path that is conducive to its own peace as well as the peace and stability of the region.

Though Beijing is happy about the change of guard in Tokyo and expects the new government to be free of historic anti-China sentiments, it is also worried about the Democratic Party’s eagerness to develop its own military might. Given Japan’s financial and technological strengths, Beijing has cause to be worried about having another strong military power in the neighborhood.

Jiang said China wanted to continue the “sound momentum” taking place in the improvement of relationship between the two countries in recent months. It also wants Japan’s new leaders to “treat historical issues in a proper manner” and avoid visiting the controversial Yasukuni Shrine where 14 military leaders of the past, whom China considers to be class a war criminals, are enshrined.

No violation of Indian airspace: China - China - World - NEWS - The Times of India

No violation of Indian airspace: China

Saibal Dasgupta , TNN 1 September 2009, 07:38pm IST

BEIJING: China on Tuesday said its border patrols are conducted strictly “in accordance with law”. Jiang Yu, spokeswoman for the Chinese foreign
ministry, said on Tuesday

Does this 'Jiang Yu' look as yummy as she sounds?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom